View Full Version : My apologies

attroll
03-03-2006, 02:09 AM
wbdent I would like to make this post in all seriousness here. I know that I may have been on a lot nerves lately and I am sorry if I stepped on anyone toes over the last two months with some of the things I have said. I have had a lot going on with my other web site and it has consumed me. I have had to deal with some real trouble makers on that site and it took its toll on me. I having to step up and be the ass sometimes. But these individuals just kept pressing there luck and their luck finally ran out with me. So dealing with that and the price increase of the server from $40 a month t $160 a month had me worried. But thanks to member here and on WhiteBlaze it looks like we are all set with the donations we received. Another stressful thing going on with the other site is I am in the process of have a special program written for that site that is in the excess of over $4,000 to $5,000 was a stressful thin to undertake and that is still being worked out. So I am still a little stressed out.

wbdent Anyways I was just explaining some of the reason why I was stressed out. I am not trying to make excuses just stating what I have been going through. I did not realize how stressed out I was unit the WWWWWW2 cache event this last weekend when I went out caching after the event with some fellow cachers and had a good time and was able to relax again. I forgot how much fun caching could be. I know I have pointed out that others take this sport too seriously. But then after sitting back and looking at my other web site last night. I was thinking that I take this web site stuff to seriously. So people are wondering or maybe saying the same thing about me that I have said about them just on a different hobby. So in a way I do not have a lot of room to speak. So I apologize if I have offended anyone in any of my posts. My posts were intended to just state my opinion on some things but I may have come across to strong not in the right manner. So if any of my post seemed to come off that way then please except my apologies. I am sincere when I say this. I should have not let things get to me like they did. For those of you who know me and those that don’t k I want you all to know that my post were not meant to offend anyone in any way and if they did I am very sorry.

No Gob-ler this does not mean I like micros now. But I did have fun doing the two that I did this weekend. So maybe there is hope for me yet.

Mainiac1957
03-03-2006, 07:16 AM
you're feeling stressed Rick. You sitting at your computer at 1 am writing long rambling apologies.;) I think the majority of us here know you for who you are and what you do. And yes it was nice to go caching with you after the event last weekend. Like old times wasn't it.:cool: You know your efforts are always appreciated. Or at least you should be aware. See you later, Brad

WhereRWe?
03-03-2006, 07:52 AM
No - we all know the REAL reason why you're stressed out: NO SNOW!

:D :D :D

Haffy
03-03-2006, 09:18 AM
Yeah Rick ,what they said. Stop being so damned stressed out and just use spell check on everything you write and things will be fine.......:D

Beach Comber
03-03-2006, 01:36 PM
No worries!! Glad to have been part of the relaxation - laughter is important!

Hiram357
03-03-2006, 03:02 PM
one word... BEER :D

firefighterjake
03-03-2006, 04:36 PM

:) :) :) :)

team teebow
03-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Rick we appreciate all you are doing for this website. Working in the networking field I know first hand of the stress you feel. Your doing a great job and if you can't vent on us and feel better who can you vent on.....

Put the sled up for sale and buy a 4 wheeler your stress will drop...or at least the registration fees will!!!!

Team Teebow

WhereRWe?
03-03-2006, 06:17 PM

Hey! RULOST2? and I found the place to solve BOTH problems! We went to St. George, Quebec today. PLENTY OF SNOW. And that Canadian Ale is SOOOOO good... :D :D :D

tat
03-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Don't sweat it! Talking about what went wrong is just as important as what went right. And spelling mistakes are wicked entertainin' :)

Gob-ler
03-04-2006, 07:00 PM
There is always hope! Micros are OK, the more you do the more you like them.

Beach Comber
03-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm beginning to think that the micro itself isn't so bad after all - it's the puzzles leading up to them that I am now struggling with - hehehe

noreasta
03-04-2006, 07:27 PM
GEE WIZ, I guess i missed something, We are all different in our own ways. YES , Geocaching can be a stress reliever cause when you are out there on the hunt, you have only one thing in mind and the heck with all the rest.. Sometimes i forget that the simple things in life are what make it all worth while, and my motto is " somebody has always got it worse that i do " Thanks for all the website work.. .

attroll
03-04-2006, 11:24 PM
wbdent Well I did get some good stress relief in today. I took my snowmobile out and actually got to ride it for 182 miles. I had a good day. I am looking forward to doing it again next weekend. I may even go to the snow cross races tomorrow in Skowhegan.

firefighterjake
03-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Put the sled up for sale and buy a 4 wheeler your stress will drop...

Or even better . . . keep the sled around for next year and buy a four wheeler for use this Summer and Fall . . . to be honest I've put more miles on my ATV doing work on the local snowmobile trails down here this Winter than I have on my sled on the same trails . . . although I have managed to get in a little over 1,000 miles on the sled as well . . . just not around home.

Hiram357
03-05-2006, 09:17 AM
Or even better . . . keep the sled around for next year and buy a four wheeler for use this Summer and Fall . . . to be honest I've put more miles on my ATV doing work on the local snowmobile trails down here this Winter than I have on my sled on the same trails . . . although I have managed to get in a little over 1,000 miles on the sled as well . . . just not around home.

there's some decent snow up in rangeley, i had to snowshoe bald mt a couple times last week, there were sledds all over the place.

attroll
03-05-2006, 12:01 PM
there's some decent snow up in rangeley, i had to snowshoe bald mt a couple times last week, there were sledds all over the place.

There is some awesome snowmobling to be had in Rangeley. That was where I went yesterday and put 182 miles on my sled. I would go again today but I am pretty sore after putting 182 miles on for a first ride.

firefighterjake
03-05-2006, 06:16 PM

Actually there is snow around . . . it's just that you have to hunt for it a bit more this year. I've managed to get a little over 1,000 miles so far, but I've had to trailer them each and every time to get those miles.

Hiram357
03-05-2006, 07:41 PM
Actually there is snow around . . . it's just that you have to hunt for it a bit more this year. I've managed to get a little over 1,000 miles so far, but I've had to trailer them each and every time to get those miles. Yeah, there was at least 10" minimum on the trail i had to hike. there were some snow drifts that were covering bridges that i know were at lest 5ft under the snow.