View Full Version : J Cyr and the "County cachers"

Smitty & Co.
03-22-2006, 08:51 PM
I haven't seen a post from the county cachers in quite some time. Did they get stuck in an ammo can somewhere and are just waiting to be found? Justa wondering...............

d’76
03-22-2006, 10:10 PM
I haven't seen a post from the county cachers in quite some time. Did they get stuck in an ammo can somewhere and are just waiting to be found? Justa wondering...............

Snowed in and the phones are down:D

Hiram357
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
they have phones up there?? i thought they just had string from campbells soup can to campbells soup can... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

maybe there was a stampede of wild potatoes and they trampled all the caches...

J_Cyr
03-23-2006, 08:01 AM
My campbells soup can was stuck in the ice, I just pulled it out. I am around, just kind of hibernating this winter. We still have a good amount of snow up here, and wil for a few more weeks.

WhereRWe?
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
We still have a good amount of snow up here, and wil for a few more weeks.

Did I just hear a group of snowmobiles starting up? LOL!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

J_Cyr
03-23-2006, 10:36 AM
I have 100 miles on my bike already... looks like 40ish here next few days.... might be on it again!

Smitty & Co.
03-23-2006, 10:44 AM
I have 100 miles on my bike already... looks like 40ish here next few days.... might be on it again!

A mode of transportation other than a VW? :eek:

Cache Maine
03-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Here are a few more people that haven't logged in or said Hi for a while....

Parmachenee, TwoMaineiacs, blevesque, Geochicks, Forest Nymph, drbugman, Team Trout, FFFarmer, RanMan22, covefarm, geohikemaine...

Anybody else missing?

Smitty & Co.
03-23-2006, 10:58 AM

Parmachenee, TwoMaineiacs, blevesque, Geochicks, Forest Nymph, drbugman, Team Trout, FFFarmer, RanMan22, covefarm, geohikemaine...

Anybody else missing?

Could someone rattle their cages? Or even better......LET THEM OUT!!
Seriously folks, we do miss you. ;)

WhereRWe?
03-23-2006, 12:01 PM

Anybody else missing?

I've exchanged emails with Parmachenee a couple of times. They've been out of the loop - and out of the state - but are back on the trails again.

:D :D

Sudonim
03-23-2006, 01:06 PM
drbugman is out of state now too.

tat
03-23-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm out of state right now! But, hey, it's the internet!!! Outa State is more reason to drop by, not less.

Hiram357
03-23-2006, 09:34 PM

Anybody else missing?

I'm not on that list??? Doesn't being lost count as being missing??? :rolleyes:

Cache Maine
03-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Hiram, that's a different list. :p

"If you are lost, would you please stand up."

Hiram357
03-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Hiram, that's a different list. :p

"If you are lost, would you please stand up."

where am i supposed to stand? should i stand where i know where i'll be or where i know i'll be lost so i could be put on the lost list??

J_Cyr
03-24-2006, 02:59 PM
This thread is about me and the other county"ers" your ruining our rep! :D
It's nice to have a thread with my name in it! :cool:

firefighterjake
03-25-2006, 07:01 AM

You're not kidding about the temps . . . makes riding a sled nice from a temp standpoint, but the trails get beat up fast. Just got back from a 2 1/2 day trip to the County for what was most likely my last snowmobiling trip. Conditions were going downhill fast although there is still quite a bit of snow around . . . road crossings were beat and the trails were quite rough in spots . . . but all in all it was a good time. I believe this trip put me over 2,000 miles for the season.

J_Cyr
03-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Jake,

Not bad, especially for living in centeral Maine. You must have came to Caribou or northbound. South of Caribou is almost no snow.

Smitty & Co.
03-25-2006, 04:21 PM
This thread is about me and the other county"ers" your ruining our rep! :D
It's nice to have a thread with my name in it! :cool:

Hey, I just thought that maybe you had fallen off the face of the earth or something :eek: but in reality I know you were just exhuasted from doing the song title thread. :D

firefighterjake
03-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Jake,

Not bad, especially for living in centeral Maine. You must have came to Caribou or northbound. South of Caribou is almost no snow.

A co-worker invited me up to a house that he rents out in Frenchville. There's still snow there, but it's melting fast and was pretty mealy.

J_Cyr
03-25-2006, 10:50 PM
Yep there is still snow in Frenchville.
Nope, where is that thread! Let's get it going! :D