View Full Version : ATV (cache machine) for sale

d’76
03-23-2006, 08:22 AM
Since I havent rode my atv in over a year and it just sits in the garage collecting dust I thought I would make the first offer to anyone in here that may be interestested.

It's a 2003 Suzuki Vincint 500 Quadmatic It has several of the bells and whistles.

Winch, Plow, seat box, flat fuel cell, winsheild box kit, gun rack, new tires, heated grips, chains, strobe light for plowing, uniball hitch, rear fender protectors and scuff protectors and a trailer to tow the machine (OBTW the trailer was new when I bought the atv) Oh Yah and just over 1000 miles, they where pretty easy trail miles.

I would like to get 5100 since the plow, winch, new tires, and trailer set me back aways.

It makes for a great caching buggy, I will hate to see it go.

Happy Trails,

Dave

Beach Comber
03-23-2006, 05:47 PM
Damn, I was with you until I saw the gun rack - LOL

I wish I had the opportunity to use such a vehicle, but not so at this time in my life. My son would be ecstatic, but just not feasible. Good luck!

d’76
03-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Damn, I was with you until I saw the gun rack - LOL

I wish I had the opportunity to use such a vehicle, but not so at this time in my life. My son would be ecstatic, but just not feasible. Good luck!

I could picture you on that machine, Man you would look 20 years younger. I would love to have a picture of you on it. :D

Haffy
03-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Hey did you hear that Judy? 20 years younger!!!!! Ought to buy it just for that alone.:D

Mainiac1957
03-23-2006, 06:50 PM
In a previous life you must have been an ice cube salesman in Alaska. With Eskimos as your primary clients.;)

Beach Comber
03-23-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey did you hear that Judy? 20 years younger!!!!! Ought to buy it just for that alone.:D

Wow - He is GOOD! Just imagine what would have happened if he had offered to wear that thong of his - LOL

Hey - if I looked 20 years younger you all would think I should be hanging out with Fossil Thrower - hehehehe

d’76
03-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow - He is GOOD! Just imagine what would have happened if he had offered to wear that thong of his - LOL

Hey - if I looked 20 years younger you all would think I should be hanging out with Fossil Thrower - hehehehe

In a thong that seat tends to pull the hairs:D

Beach Comber
03-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Well that is certainly helpful information - LOL

Hiram357
03-23-2006, 09:27 PM
are you looking for the full amount in cash up front???

d’76
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
are you looking for the full amount in cash up front???

I was thinking more along the lines of someone financing through there local bank, I cant imagine many local cachers having that kinda money to throw around on toys. What where you thinking??

WhereRWe?
03-23-2006, 10:27 PM

Hey! He seems like a great guy. Definitely smart, not sure if he's got any money, but you definitely could to a lot worse (if you were 20 years younger, I mean...)

:D :D

(Sheesh! Somewhere in the photo archives is a picture of me in 1970 in front of an IBM card sorter. Bet you would never believe that was me! LOL!)

Hiram357
03-24-2006, 02:47 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of someone financing through there local bank, I cant imagine many local cachers having that kinda money to throw around on toys. What where you thinking??

hey ya never know...

Sudonim
03-24-2006, 03:25 PM
ATV (cache machine) for sale

I thought a cach machine was spelled ATM :p :p :p

Mainiac1957
03-24-2006, 04:43 PM
ATV (cache machine) for sale

I thought a cach machine was spelled ATM :p :p :p
OK Andy, Fess up who writes your material.:p Your a funny guy you know.:rolleyes:

MAD-MUFFIN
04-22-2006, 05:53 PM
I Hate To Ask, But...... Is This Thing Still For Sale? Or Did You Sell It?

d’76
04-22-2006, 06:03 PM
I Hate To Ask, But...... Is This Thing Still For Sale? Or Did You Sell It?

Yah it is still for sale

d’76
04-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Here are the photos of it. The trailer is in the background in one picture

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/dave19761/ATV002.jpg (http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/dave19761/?)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/dave19761/ATV001.jpg (http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f158/dave19761/?)

team teebow
04-22-2006, 09:22 PM
How much for the shed? -Or- is that shed attached to the garage?

Hiram357
04-22-2006, 09:25 PM
is the raido on the shelf for sale?? ive got $7.46...

d’76
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
How much for the shed? -Or- is that shed attached to the garage?

That shed came from the amish in Shermin. It was almost cheaper for them to build it and then deliver it than it was for me to build one.:D

team teebow
04-23-2006, 01:14 AM
Is that a cache I see in the back left corner sitting on the floor? If so, am I FTF? -or- do I have to wait till its published......:D:D

MAD-MUFFIN
04-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Just because..... How much?

d’76
04-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Just because..... How much?

I would like to get 5100$ for the whole package or 4800$ without the trailer.

d’76
04-25-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, I posted the wheeler Uncle Henrys. It isnt looking good. THere are pages of ATVs for sale, I guess my thought is unless you can by one with cash dont finance one. It's a terrible feeling to be making that payment every month and not be able to ride it any where. I maybe should say ride it anywhere around here. Living in the Old Town area there are no trails to ride to speak of.

Sudonim
04-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Dave, there's a trail that runs right through Old Town. It's called I-95:p

..but seriously, I was up in Milo/Brownville yesterday and the Rails to Trails system up there allows ATVs (just not right now due to wet ground). Too bad there aren't more of them further south.

firefighterjake
04-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Well, I posted the wheeler Uncle Henrys. It isnt looking good. THere are pages of ATVs for sale, I guess my thought is unless you can by one with cash dont finance one. It's a terrible feeling to be making that payment every month and not be able to ride it any where. I maybe should say ride it anywhere around here. Living in the Old Town area there are no trails to ride to speak of.

A) You're right about Uncle Henrys. This time of year is when folks who want a new ATV are listing their old one and it's the time of year when folks who just want to get rid of their ATV figure people are looking.

B) You're right about cash vs. financing. My philosophy is that unless I have the money saved up and banked (or I know it's coming soon -- i.e. a check for some work I've done on the side is coming in) I won't buy a toy. I'll finance a house, a car, etc. but not a "toy." Sometimes this means I don't get instant gratification or cannot get the biggest and best, but when we have a winter like this past winter I don't feel as bad as the guy who is paying monthly payments on a sled he can't use.

C) You're ribht about no trails in Old Town, but . . . in checking the new ATV Trail map I see that the Sunrise Trail (extensive trail system with 700+ miles) is near Milford or you can jump on at the Airline Snack Bar on Rt. 9. There is also a smaller trail near Lagrange and a fairly big trail in Lincoln.

firefighterjake
04-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Dave, there's a trail that runs right through Old Town. It's called I-95:p

..but seriously, I was up in Milo/Brownville yesterday and the Rails to Trails system up there allows ATVs (just not right now due to wet ground). Too bad there aren't more of them further south.

They're working on converting an old RR bed that runs from Brewer to Calais into a multi-use trail (i.e. walkers, bikers, ATVs, sleds, horses, etc.) and then there is the Newport to Dover-Foxcroft trail system and Monson to Greenville rail trail system.

Personally, I'm just waiting and hoping that the Belfast and Moosehead Lake RR eventually sells out to the State and converts that line to a multi-purpose trail system and then I would have a very convenient Burnham to Belfast trail near my home.

firefighterjake
04-30-2006, 07:15 AM
Dave: PM me your phone number. I was elected secretary of the ATV club and I'm working on the newsletter and I'll put your ATV in it to help you out.

d’76
04-30-2006, 07:39 AM
Dave: PM me your phone number. I was elected secretary of the ATV club and I'm working on the newsletter and I'll put your ATV in it to help you out.

Thanks Jake, numbers been pmed and emailed.;)