View Full Version : Garmin Etrex Vista

shewolf7153
03-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Selling my Garmin etrex Vista. Bought brand new. Perfect condition. Comes with the manual and also a carrying case that it has always been in. I have a cable for it but not the original as I have misplaced that somewhere in my house. I am getting my new GPS by mid week so this one will be available by next weekend. I am selling for 150.00 (or fair offer) plus shipping, if needed. The first email to me that wants it owns it...:rolleyes:

d’76
03-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Selling my Garmin etrex Vista. Bought brand new. Perfect condition. Comes with the manual and also a carrying case that it has always been in. I have a cable for it but not the original as I have misplaced that somewhere in my house. I am getting my new GPS by mid week so this one will be available by next weekend. I am selling for 150.00 and the first email to me that wants it owns it...:rolleyes: My email is shewolf53@gwi.net

So what are you replacing the old one with??

shewolf7153
03-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Getting Garmin 60csx...that way Laughing Terry can show me because he has the same one......:eek:

Beach Comber
03-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Congrats - lucky, lucky you! I have almost purchased a 60CS for myself at least 5 times in the past couple of months.

Oh well - I'll continue to use my eTrex Vista until it dies. Right now it still works if I bang it in my hand to get the gears in motion right after I turn it on - LOL - I fall frequently when caching and unfortunately for my GPS it is often in my landing hand when I hit the ground - hehehehe

shewolf7153
05-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Sold it to my brother.......:rolleyes: