View Full Version : Geocaching Maine Shirts

attroll
08-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Someone meantioned having shirts for Geocaching Maine for us to buy. So I sat down in front of my computer last night and played around. I kept the logo that we have now and made it a 4" one for the shirt and these are the two samples I came up with.

We can also stick something on the back of the shirt also if we can come up with something.

brdad
08-02-2004, 01:25 PM
Oh, I like that! The one with the text especially.

attroll
08-02-2004, 01:37 PM
I already have them on the internet for ordering. I set up an account on a internet company. I will order one to see how it works and how it turns out. Then I will post the results when I get one in. I still have some fine tuning to do on it though. I will play with it more tonight when I get home from work.

WhereRWe?
08-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Great idea!

Pooh and friends
08-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh, I like that! The one with the text especially.

Me too, any idea on size limits, I am rather Pooh shaped :)

Team Trout
08-02-2004, 09:35 PM
I like this idea very much! I agree the one with lettering looks best. Like Pooh asked, can they come in "big-boy" sizes? The bigger the better! :D

RanMan22
08-02-2004, 10:54 PM
Definitely interested -- and I am also a "big feller"

-RanMan22

attroll
08-03-2004, 12:17 AM
They come in the following sizes.

Small
Medium
Large
X-Large
2X-Large (+$3.00)
3X-Large (+$3.00)
4X-Large (+$3.00)

I just ordered one and they said it should be shipped in 5 to 10 days. Once I get it and I am satisfied with the product I will take a picture of it and post it here for others to order.

brdad
08-03-2004, 05:27 AM
Geez, all this talk about big shirts. Am I the only skinny cacher around? ;)

WhereRWe?
08-03-2004, 06:22 AM

That's one reason we "big people" like geocaching - for the exercise. And when we've got as many caches as you have. we'll all be as skinny as you are as well!

;)

Geochicks
08-03-2004, 06:27 AM

You've seen my hubby, right? He's 6'9" and 190lbs. He wants to know if the T-shirts come in EXTRA TALL!!

Jen

Beach Comber
08-03-2004, 02:51 PM
Hi All - This may not be the best place to post this, but I wanted to share the info and figured people mught see it here.

At the event on Sunday, Brad brought a postcard that showed a fun description of a Geocacher. I bought them some a few months ago as a gift for a fellow cacher and am happy to see others discovering them after they were placed in caches around the state. There are lots of fun products on the website where I found them. Here is the link.....

http://www.skydivergear.com (http://www.skydivergear.com/)

Have fun!! :D

attroll
08-05-2004, 12:29 AM
I am also working with Skydivergear.com right now. I have been corisponding with him in email. I am trying to get him to sell his shirts with his graphics on the back and the Geocaching Maine logo on the front left pocket. He sadi he can do it for us. I just have to work out hte details with him. So some of you that are thinking about buying some of his shirts may want to hold off for just a little bit.

WhereRWe?
08-05-2004, 07:32 AM
Hi All - This may not be the best place to post this, but I wanted to share the info and figured people mught see it here.

At the event on Sunday, Brad brought a postcard that showed a fun description of a Geocacher. I bought them some a few months ago as a gift for a fellow cacher and am happy to see others discovering them after they were placed in caches around the state. There are lots of fun products on the website where I found them. Here is the link.....

http://www.skydivergear.com (http://www.skydivergear.com/)

Have fun!! :D

Thanks! I must have spent an hour a couple of days ago searching for the site on my own! I didn't rememebr the name of it and never did find it!
;)

J_Cyr
08-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Count me in for a few shirts! I like the Text as well.
I may have missed it, but any idea on the price for starters? (without the adding for extra sizes in other words)
Thanks!

attroll
08-05-2004, 11:55 PM
The cost of the shirt was $13.99. I created the shop online. If you can get me a graphic I can put it on a shirt in the shop. I can set the price of the shirts to what ever I want. The cost for making the shirt is $13.99. Once I see the first shirt that I ordered and am happy with the shirt I will release the page for ordering the items I have created. I don't want to do that yet because I have never delt with this compnay and I want to make sure others will be happy with the product before I release the web page.

Here was the invoice from one shirt ordered.

Items:
1 x Ash Grey T-Shirt @ $13.99 (-0.00 discount) = $13.99
================================================== =
Subtotal: 13.99
Shipping: 4.00
TOTAL: 17.99

team teebow
08-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Any more info on the shirts or when they can be ordered?

Team Teebow

attroll
08-14-2004, 11:03 PM
I got my shirt last week and I made the logo to big by mistake. I made the logo 5 inches. So I redid the logo and I should have another shirt this week. I will take a picture of the shirt and post the picture when I get it.

Geomaineiacs
08-15-2004, 01:17 PM
I look forward to getting one!