View Full Version : Geocachers Creed

Haffy
04-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure if I was the one or someone else to post this a while back but I tried to find this in the links section but couldn't find it so here it is again.

http://www.geocreed.info/

Smitty & Co.
04-02-2006, 08:46 PM
This spells it out perfectly!!:D

Gob-ler
04-02-2006, 09:14 PM
I also have no problem with the code.

thanks for the reminder Haffy

Hiram357
04-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I dunno, that sounds pretty elitist... :rolleyes: Just kidding, You should post that in a getting started thread.

Mainelyroses
04-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Anyone who has found my signature item can find the "creed" included on the back of my card.:D

firefighterjake
04-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Anyone who has found my signature item can find the "creed" included on the back of my card.:D

Hey there Mainelyroses . . . I was beginning to wonder if you were still around since I hadn't seen you checking out any of the local caches lately. Glad to see you're still alive and kicking. :)

Mainelyroses
04-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I'm just the shy, quiet type I guess.:D Winter and mud caching are hard for me, so I'm just DYING to get back out there when everything is dry! Thanks for thinking of me.:)

firefighterjake
04-10-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm just the shy, quiet type I guess.:D Winter and mud caching are hard for me, so I'm just DYING to get back out there when everything is dry! Thanks for thinking of me.:)

The snowmobiler side of me was quite disappointed with this past winter, but the geocacher side of me (I'm like a Mini-wheat wafer) has enjoyed being able to get out and cache . . . thanks to no snow, you should be able to get out and about in no time. Many places I've been to recently have little to no mud.