View Full Version : Question

Dave and Gail
04-08-2006, 12:43 PM
If a man speaks in the woods, and there are no women around to hear him, Is he still a JERK??

team teebow
04-08-2006, 12:46 PM
My better half says YES

WhereRWe?
04-08-2006, 01:58 PM
If a man speaks in the woods, and there are no women around to hear him, Is he still a JERK??

Depends on who he is speaking to. If he's speaking to your Mother, probably not. If he's with a bunch of guys, probably not. If he's with your sister, yeah - I'd say that in that case he probably is.

:p :p :p

Smitty & Co.
04-08-2006, 05:07 PM

Are you saying that men can be jerks sometimes? :confused: Gosh, ya learn something new everyday :eek: I never knew that.:rolleyes:

Haffy
04-08-2006, 07:27 PM
This must be Christie talking then huh?........

Smitty & Co.
04-08-2006, 07:39 PM
This must be Christie talking then huh?........

Naw Haffy, this is the man of the house, better known around these parts as "The Jerk" :eek: LOL

Hiram357
04-08-2006, 10:21 PM
I think all of you guys with that kind of attitude need to get your life under control and take charge of your wifes! personally i'm the man of the house (when she's not around) and what i say goes (as long as she says it's ok) heck, i go out and party and drink any time i want (to get in trouble) and when it comes to telling it like it is, i say what i want, when i want (to sleep on the couch) and when there's a pile of dishes that needs done i flat out tell her to wash and dry them (under my breath as i'm filling the sink with warm water) so quit being a bunch of sissies and step up to the plate! :D:D:D