View Full Version : RE: Need some input here

firefighterjake
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm looking for some input here on the various types of caches you've encountered for a rather unusual cache idea that I'm developing.

Micro cache
Traditional cache with small container
Traditional cache with regular container
Puzzle cache
Multi caches

Am I forgetting any other types of caches that are still accepted by GC.com (I realize virtual, webcams, locationless, etc. are no longer accepted)?

d’76
04-12-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm looking for some input here on the various types of caches you've encountered for a rather unusual cache idea that I'm developing.

Micro cache
Puzzle cache
Multi caches

Am I forgetting any other types of caches that are still accepted by GC.com (I realize virtual, webcams, locationless, etc. are no longer accepted)?

Earth cache

Mainiac1957
04-12-2006, 05:09 PM
New earthcaches aren't accepted anymore either. They are considered a virtual. And only ones placed before last October were grandfathered in.

Mainiac1957
04-12-2006, 05:10 PM

Micro cache
Puzzle cache
Multi caches

Events and CITO caches.

d’76
04-12-2006, 05:16 PM
New earthcaches aren't accepted anymore either. They are considered a virtual. And only ones placed before last October were grandfathered in.

That was all I needed for bad news... Ok the negitivity has to stop. I'm gonna have to kick your ____.:D

Sudonim
04-12-2006, 05:34 PM
That was all I needed for bad news... Ok the negitivity has to stop. I'm gonna have to kick your ____.:D

You're gonna kick my grandfather???:D

LaughingTerry
04-12-2006, 11:41 PM

I have a couple great ideas but I'm not sharing. LOL

Now where is the smiley thumbing his nose when you need him?

SewN2Cachin'
04-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Micro's, Traditionals and Multi-Caches. Thanks for Askin' !!

firefighterjake
04-13-2006, 08:26 AM
I have a couple great ideas but I'm not sharing. LOL

Now where is the smiley thumbing his nose when you need him?

Actually LT I'm not looking for ideas on specific hides . . . rather I just wanted to make sure I've covered all of the different types of caches.

Sudonim
04-13-2006, 04:47 PM
What, are you doing a multi that requires one of each?:p

firefighterjake
04-13-2006, 09:10 PM
What, are you doing a multi that requires one of each?:p

You've got me Andy . . . I'm tentatively titling it "The Something For Everyone To Hate Cache" with a offset/virtual (I know virtuals are no longer used, but I'm thinking of the type of cache where you go and find a number to be used in the final figuring of the cache, micro cache (although the one I have in mind is completely unlike anything I've seen before), small traditional, regular tradition and I plan to incorporate a puzzle into one of the caches and of course this would be a multi . . . I figure this should provide everyone with something they dislike. :D At the same time I hope to give folks a quick tour of my childhood in Thorndike.

we3beans
04-14-2006, 04:04 PM
:D then it'll be a short day finding the cache??

Hiram357
04-14-2006, 07:05 PM

if you have more than 3 locactions, all the caches will have to be micros so they can all fit in the town... :D:D:D

firefighterjake
04-14-2006, 08:11 PM

Everyone's a comedian. :D

firefighterjake
04-14-2006, 08:13 PM
if you have more than 3 locactions, all the caches will have to be micros so they can all fit in the town... :D:D:D

Like I said, everyone's a comedian. :D

Hiram357
04-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Like I said, everyone's a comedian. :D

hey man, the truth hurts... :D