View Full Version : Man walking around the Worls

Starzz
04-14-2006, 10:15 PM
This is cool!!

http://goliath.mail2web.com/

Hiram357
04-14-2006, 10:24 PM
that's nothing, chuck norris walked around the earths equater so many times, he's got a path broken down in the oceans water! :D

that's pretty cool though, and he's stuck in russia!

Smitty & Co.
04-15-2006, 07:47 AM
Very interesting!!

WhereRWe?
04-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Very interesting!!

I agree - an interesting article. But what prompted me to click on the link was my curiosity in what a "worls" was! LOL!

It wasn't until after I got to the site that I realized it was a typo. LOL! :p :p

Hiram357
04-15-2006, 08:41 AM
I agree - an interesting article. But what prompted me to click on the link was my curiosity in what a "worls" was! LOL!

It wasn't until after I got to the site that I realized it was a typo. LOL! :p :p

yeah! they're website really screwed up! all over it says he's trying to walk around the world! hahah I can't beleive they haven't caught on that he's walking around the worls!!

(just outta curiosity I put "worls" into google, to see if there was such a things... look at how many major websites have misspelled the word!! that's halarious... there are some that have it misspelled right in the header and title!! :D:D:D

Starzz
04-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Ohhh come you 2!! be good!! LOL :D :p

I tried changing the "worls" to "world" but I can't edit the topic! Maybe Rick can change it for me?? HINT HINT!!! ;)

Hiram357
10-09-2007, 10:37 PM
So this thread was posted back in April '06, I've been checking their site from time to time, and just recently checked in, AND HE'S STILL GOIN! Downright amazing stuff it is. :D

Beach Comber
10-10-2007, 06:50 PM
yeah! they're website really screwed up! all over it says he's trying to walk around the world! hahah I can't beleive they haven't caught on that he's walking around the worls!!

(just outta curiosity I put "worls" into google, to see if there was such a things... look at how many major websites have misspelled the word!! that's halarious... there are some that have it misspelled right in the header and title!! :D:D:D

But have you googled halarious to see how many places the word hilarious is spelled incorrectly - hehehehehe

WhereRWe?
10-10-2007, 07:01 PM
But have you googled halarious to see how many places the word hilarious is spelled incorrectly - hehehehehe

Sheesh! We could start a dozen threads on Hiram's "creative" spelling. and we'd probably have to add Attroll to the discussion, too! LOL!

But what I really liked was this entry in today's "police blotter" in the Waterville Sentinel:

"2:18 p.m., a caller from Messalonskee Avenue reported a fox was in the back yard, sitting smugly by stream, and did not appear to be sick."

:D :D :D

Hiram357
10-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Sheesh! We could start a dozen threads on Hiram's "creative" spelling. and we'd probably have to add Attroll to the discussion, too! LOL!

But what I really liked was this entry in today's "police blotter" in the Waterville Sentinel:

"2:18 p.m., a caller from Messalonskee Avenue reported a fox was in the back yard, sitting smugly by stream, and did not appear to be sick."

:D :D :D

lol, better call harbor master john dalton!! he handles floating docks and loose chickens!!! :D