View Full Version : photos????

dí76
04-15-2006, 09:47 PM
Was ther pics on the the home page or was I dreaming. I remember them being 3 or 4 across. I may be mistaking.:D

attroll
04-15-2006, 09:50 PM
Was ther pics on the the home page or was I dreaming. I remember them being 3 or 4 across. I may be mistaking.:D

Yes there was three pictures or four I can not remember across the front page. But I removed them for the time being. I discovered that during times it was really bogging down the web site. I have been trying to find another way of doing it. Some of you may have had problems with the front page tonight and were getting errors. That was because I was trying to figure out another way of doing it. But I have to say as of now it is kicking my butt. I have have quite for tonight, but I have not given up.

Hiram357
04-15-2006, 09:57 PM
Yes there was three pictures or four I can not remember across the front page. But I removed them for the time being. I discovered that during times it was really bogging down the web site. I have been trying to find another way of doing it. Some of you may have had problems with the front page tonight and were getting errors. That was because I was trying to figure out another way of doing it. But I have to say as of now it is kicking my butt. I have have quite for tonight, but I have not given up.

Yeah, I saw you were on and messing with the adminstrative page (that's what it said in the profile, I think that's a cool feature by the way, showing what other people are doing on the site) I haven't had any errors with the photos, and I liked the photos, so you should put them back and just kick off the people that have problems... :D

dí76
04-15-2006, 09:57 PM

Well Rick have one for us to. Thats what I do when times get tough it takes the edge off.:D

Hiram357
04-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Well Rick have one for us to. Thats what I do when times get tough it takes the edge off.:D

well ya know what they say, when the goin gets rough... try not to spill your beer... :D

Hiram357
04-15-2006, 10:18 PM
and while were on the subject of things on the webpage... was that an ad for Terracaching I saw earlier??? What was up with that?

attroll
04-15-2006, 11:03 PM
OK. I got it running now and now it is just some fine tuning needing to be done.

Hiram357
04-16-2006, 06:04 PM
nice, I like the borders, makes em stand out.:D