View Full Version : Canadian Astronauts

Dave and Gail
05-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Two Canadians, Jaque and Pierre, were getting bored with their usual hobbies,[Beer drinking and eating bacon], and were trying to think up something different to do. Pierre says "I know, we'll build us a rocket ship and fly it up to the sun!! No one has been up dere before, Ay??" Jaque says "are you crazee..we will burn up before we get dere, she's too hot!!" Pierre says " What are you, stupid, we'll go at night!!":D

parmachenee
05-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Two Canadians, Jaque and Pierre, were getting bored with their usual hobbies,[Beer drinking and eating bacon], and were trying to think up something different to do. Pierre says "I know, we'll build us a rocket ship and fly it up to the sun!! No one has been up dere before, Ay??" Jaque says "are you crazee..we will burn up before we get dere, she's too hot!!" Pierre says " What are you, stupid, we'll go at night!!":D

Is this a reference to night-time caching???:confused:

Hiram357
05-10-2006, 07:47 PM
youre just jealous cuz they thought of going at night first...

parmachenee
05-10-2006, 07:55 PM
youre just jealous cuz they thought of going at night first...

...and I won't get FTF. :( I guess I need to set down my Gritty's and get my butt out there to do some caching. :D

Hiram357
05-10-2006, 08:22 PM
...and I won't get FTF. :( I guess I need to set down my Gritty's and get my butt out there to do some caching. :D

I'll hold onto it for ya :D

parmachenee
05-10-2006, 08:43 PM
I'll hold onto it for ya :D

Only my empty Grittys!!!:D

Hiram357
05-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd rather you held my Grittys!!!:D uhhh.... *cough* thats what i was referring too...... :eek: :rolleyes:

Dave and Gail
05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
I post a good joke and you guys are talking about holding each others Grittys!! Whats Up???Maybe they should start another category for that sort of thing, like Brokeback cachers!!! Sheeesh!!:confused: :D

parmachenee
05-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Maybe we should just let this quickly fade away in a Canadian sunset?? While I drink my Grittys. :D

Sudonim
05-11-2006, 08:38 PM
I post a good joke and you guys are talking about holding each others Grittys!! Whats Up???Maybe they should start another category for that sort of thing, like Brokeback cachers!!! Sheeesh!!:confused: :D

I sure wish I knew how to quit you Garmin...:D

WhereRWe?
05-12-2006, 08:48 AM

Sheesh! We're talking about serious subjects like beer driniking, and you want to make jokes!?? :confused: :confused:

(Did you ever think the subject was changed because it WASN'T a good joke? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Hiram357
05-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Sheesh! We're talking about serious subjects like beer driniking, and you want to make jokes!?? :confused: :confused:

(Did you ever think the subject was changed because it WASN'T a good joke? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

I do agree with the beer part... but i dont think there is such a thing as a bad canadian joke... :rolleyes::p

WhereRWe?
05-12-2006, 12:05 PM
I do agree with the beer part... but i dont think there is such a thing as a bad canadian joke... :rolleyes::p

Well, I go to Canada a LOT, and I never saw a Canadian eating bacon! Sheesh!

(Now if the joke had mentioned poutine... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Hiram357
05-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Well, I go to Canada a LOT, and I never saw a Canadian eating bacon! Sheesh!

(Now if the joke had mentioned poutine... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

thats because they're not canibals, bacon is made from canadians, thats why its called canadian bacon... duh... :rolleyes:

WhereRWe?
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
thats because they're not canibals, bacon is made from canadians, thats why its called canadian bacon... duh... :rolleyes:

Wow! I don't think I want to know what's in American Chop Suey! :eek:

dí76
05-12-2006, 02:55 PM

What about French Fries??;)

Or even Italian sandwiches...Gross

Dave and Gail
05-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Or English muffins?? German Beer?? Russian Vodka?? :D

Hiram357
05-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Or English muffins?? German Beer?? Russian Vodka?? :D
chocolate moose???:eek:

Hiram357
05-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Gray Poupon...