View Full Version : whine

Kacky
05-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!:mad:

WhereRWe?
05-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Thought I would see my first geocoin today but when I got to the cache, it was not there and is not mentioned in the log book as being picked up. I feel like people are going to start wondering about ME because it's happened twice!:mad:

Sheesh! You think geocoins are bad, you should try traveling long distances to pick up travel bugs that aren't there! :eek: :eek:

Hiram357
05-22-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... :rolleyes: I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...:(

WhereRWe?
05-23-2006, 07:28 AM
yeah, bruce steals those... it happens to him all the time too.... :rolleyes: I came across a few caches that shouldve had TB in them recently, only to find that they were in some other state.... whats up with that? cant trust gc.com anymore...:(

Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hiram357
05-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Sheesh, Hiram! You need to update your PDA more often, or if you use printouts, make new ones after a week or so! LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yeah, I'm lazy i update my GSAK like once a month. one time i felt so lazy when i was typing the log finds i only used one hand to type... so i only used half the keyboard... they looked incrypted! :D