View Full Version : RE: Possible home to a new cache in Bangor maybe

firefighterjake
05-24-2006, 09:40 AM
http://www.bangornews.com/news/templates/?a=134608&z=176%20class=

I'm not planning on putting one here, but I thought it might be of interest to some Bangor Area cachers . . . hard telling if this group would be receptive to geocaching, but it may be worth a call.

Sudonim
05-24-2006, 12:24 PM
My next door neighbor is developing a bike trail that will start along the Kenduskeag stream and wind up going through this preserve. I had thought that it would be a good spot too. (And I live about 1/2 mile down the road. I'll check it out, there's a lot of construction going on right now, but I'll look at the trails)

firefighterjake
05-24-2006, 01:10 PM
My next door neighbor is developing a bike trail that will start along the Kenduskeag stream and wind up going through this preserve. I had thought that it would be a good spot too. (And I live about 1/2 mile down the road. I'll check it out, there's a lot of construction going on right now, but I'll look at the trails)

You da man Andy . . . :D

Incidentally, you haven't stopped by any rest stop caches lately have you? ;) :D :rolleyes:

brdad
05-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Is there any difference between rest stops and trails along the kenduskeag?

firefighterjake
05-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Is there any difference between rest stops and trails along the kenduskeag?

I'm pretty sure I haven't heard any stories of anyone following Sudonim along the Kenduskeag. :D But I have heard stories.

Sudonim
05-24-2006, 04:26 PM
I did have a shady looking guy follow me to a cache near the Hampden marina a few weeks ago...:D :D :D
(Sorry Jake, couldn't resist)

firefighterjake
05-25-2006, 06:12 AM
I did have a shady looking guy follow me to a cache near the Hampden marina a few weeks ago...:D :D :D
(Sorry Jake, couldn't resist)

:) That's a good one . . . and I noticed you seemed to be moving pretty quickly!