View Full Version : New cache in the area.

d’76
06-07-2006, 01:39 PM
I just got a cache approved that takes you around Old Town. I spent alot of time on this cache and was thinking that if any of you folks are going to be doing it in the near future that you could give me a call and I would join you for the trip and that way I could hear your suggestions. You can pm me for my number.:)

Thanks

Dave

brdad
06-07-2006, 02:25 PM
I just got a cache approved that takes you around Old Town. I spent alot of time on this cache and was thinking that if any of you folks are going to be doing it in the near future that you could give me a call and I would join you for the trip and that way I could hear your suggestions. You can pm me for my number.:)

Thanks

Dave

We noticed it and am pleased to see another multi listed! not sure when we have time to get there though. :confused:

Beach Comber
06-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Cool! Can't wait to get to the area and check it out.

WhereRWe?
06-07-2006, 07:17 PM
I just got a cache approved that takes you around Old Town.

Would you put up a link to the cache listing, please? :D :D

brdad
06-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Would you put up a link to the cache listing, please? :D :D

The Way We Were (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=407269) (GCWEJM) by Dave1976 (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=306524) (1.5/1.5)

Hiram357
06-09-2006, 10:37 PM
ohhhhh.... I seeeeee how it is... of course Maniac gets the FTF....;) :p :D

WhereRWe?
06-10-2006, 07:22 AM
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck... knew there was a cache under that pile of sticks!

LOL! RULOST2? and I have cached in a lot of states, and believe me, that "pile of sticks" is NOT a Maine phenomenon. :D :D

Hiram357
06-10-2006, 08:52 AM
LOL! RULOST2? and I have cached in a lot of states, and believe me, that "pile of sticks" is NOT a Maine phenomenon. :D :D

So I take it you like my new sig... ;) :D

hollora
06-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Becka, my daughter, will do this soon I am sure. She and I did the Bucksport, Orland, Ellsworth, Blue Hill loop today to get a few (think she did enough to catch me). A much needed mental health day for me as my hubby has had surgery. Thanks for putting out another in the OT area. Look forward to seeing you again. Have a super caching summer!

Francis Family
06-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Found this cache tonight (with just a little assistance:rolleyes: ), our 60th find...guess we're completely hooked:D ! Dave has included great bits of history at each stage of this cache....if you do this cache soon, bring your bug spray so that you can enjoy reading these.