View Full Version : Posting Photos

Haffy
06-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Hey folks we have some really good photographers in here and some of the photos are extremely good. We would like to ask all who do submit photos to make sure they are geocaching related in some way though. Also would you please add a little description about your photo and where it was taken so we all know of the location. It makes it much better for all. Thanks

d’76
06-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey folks we have some really good photographers in here and some of the photos are extremely good. We would like to ask all who do submit photos to make sure they are geocaching related in some way though. Also would you please add a little description about your photo and where it was taken so we all know of the location. It makes it much better for all. Thanks

Hey Haffy, Didnt we talk about this the first of the week:confused:

firefighterjake
06-18-2006, 05:00 AM
Hey Haffy, Didnt we talk about this the first of the week:confused:

This thread did seem a little bit of deja vu to me as well.

lwa11
06-18-2006, 09:43 AM
My photos are taken in Maine. lol

Haffy
06-18-2006, 09:48 AM
True, we did talk about it and it didn't seem to sink in. I still see photos posted that have no description for them or even if they are related to geocaching. Just remember as I said before we don't have an UNlimited amount of webspace so am just trying to make things fair for eveyone. :)

lwa11
06-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Well here is where I keep most of my photos.

If people wanted to put theirs in a place like this then it would also save some space at geocaching Maine.

my pics...
http://lloydsphotography.piczo.com/?cr=5&rfm=y

site host

piczo.com

WhereRWe?
06-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Just remember as I said before we don't have an UNlimited amount of webspace so am just trying to make things fair for eveyone. :)

I must be special! :D :D :D

(My account says "Disk space allowed on your account: unlimited".)

:p :p

(Question: What does your picture of a "jackalope" have to do with geocaching???)

Haffy
06-18-2006, 02:15 PM
It was photographed in my backyard on a day I was going geocaching? :)

Hiram357
06-18-2006, 04:34 PM
uh oh... I can see this one turning violent... **ducks under computer desk** :rolleyes: :p :D

Sudonim
06-18-2006, 11:24 PM
uh oh... I can see this one turning violent... **ducks under computer desk** :rolleyes: :p :D

Can you post a picture of the ducks?

firefighterjake
06-19-2006, 08:10 AM

Hmmm . . . waterfowl inside buildings is never a good thing . . . just ask the students and school administrators at Fort Kent involved in the post-geese prank. Be careful Hiram . . . waterfowl can make an awful mess. :D

Hiram357
06-19-2006, 06:52 PM
**Sigh** if you listen carefully i'll bet the banging of my head against the wall can be heard up in the county right now... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kayakerinme
06-19-2006, 07:12 PM
**Sigh** if you listen carefully i'll bet the banging of my head against the wall can be heard up in the county right now... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh, that's what that thumping sound was! :p

Hiram357
06-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I went through my photos and deleted pointless ones, (there was about 4) the rest I like and were all geocaching related, I just have to find the time to go back and find the GC# to post with em. Hope it helps :D

WhereRWe?
06-20-2006, 06:14 AM

Yes - and it could be considered "geocaching related" as most people will have to "duck" to get to our new "Old Canada Road" cache! :D :D