View Full Version : Fun game

Haffy
06-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know about the GPS The Movie game that has started recently. If you like puzzle type games ( I don't as you probably all well know...lol ) and just other types of riddles and solving mysteries then this is the game for you. It has increased my apttitude for solving them I think so there something good to come out of all this I guess. There are only 4 people playing from Maine that I have seen so why not join in the fun,who knows you might get lucky and win something as well. Here is the link to the site: http://www.gpsthemovie.com/ Enjoy!!!

Hiram357
06-18-2006, 08:44 PM
woo hoo! im ranking 232 with 430 points!! :D

Kacky
06-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the link! I'm tied for 242nd place!

hollora
06-19-2006, 07:38 AM
I, too, am not great with games like this but am trying. Thanks to all who have added me to their friends list on the game.

Cache'n Jacksons
06-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Thanks for posting this - I had forgot you mentioned it during the event. Got my first 5 questions solved so now I'm in a 6-way tie for 227th place with 500 points. Now I guess I wait for more puzzles to be posted?

Haffy
06-19-2006, 08:48 AM
No just go to the top of the page and where is says treasure click on that and another page will come up.There are currently 44 treasure codes to be solved,that should keep you busy for a while. Or even better go to MY Page at the top and click that and your page will show up,go down to where it says # available puzzles and click on view all,that should take you to the treasure page where all of them are posted.

Kacky
06-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Steve's already giving me a hard time about this one. It's not a "real" movie, the prize is lame, cheaters will take the top spots by forming teams, they're asking for money, etc etc. Don't care. I'm playing anyway. I'm not great at puzzles but I like doing them. Sure chews up a lot of time though. Anyone else along with Hollora who's doing a friends list, I hope you will add me too!

Does anyone know, are our hides for this going on Geocaching.com, or is it seperate so we can ignore the .10 mile rule?

Haffy
06-19-2006, 04:41 PM
Boy Kacky, questions,questions,questions.....lol. Not sure if it will be compatible with GC.com or not yet. I believe the jury is still out on that one. One possibility would be a tie in like the APE caches and the caches would be available for logging after the contest is over maybe. I just got done adding all the Maine players to my friends list so you're on mine now. Yes there is truely a real movie coming out probably in the late fall from all that I have read so far but if you follow whats happening on the Movie website they will have updates all the time, with trailers and such. I am on dial-up so it takes me forever to download the trailers.

Kacky
06-19-2006, 05:36 PM
My Steven is a movie snob. I suppose I should appreciate it, it does pay the bills... and in fact this one looks like it's going to be a teen flick made by people barely out of their teens.. but hey, we can't all be Godard, and lots of people can't stand artsy films.

ETA I made it into the top 100, for a minute anyway.

Kacky
06-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Who is gfy969?

Haffy
06-22-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't know Kacky but I just saw his name in some caches while I was caching down in the Falmouth area today. I'll check it out.

Cache'n Jacksons
06-22-2006, 06:16 PM
You can see gfy969's Geocaching.com profile here (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3b6d1162-8435-4dce-a861-e3615dc79449). Looks like he just pulled ahead of Haffy! Nice job! Glad to see the Mainers are making a nice show of things. I still have quite a few puzzles left to solve, but I'm not sure how high in the rankings I can get. I'm mad that I lost 100 points on the stupid double-or-nothing card game. And then another 25 points gone because I forgot a '$' !! Sheesh! :)

hollora
06-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I am horrible with these type of games but having a good time! It fills my time while I am home with hubby. Did sucker into ordering a cache (or perhaps this will be really worth it for all here in Maine and fun to boot) so we will see what the directions say........and I need to see the size to pick a spot. Thanks all you Geocachingmaine folks for adding me as a friend. Look forward to meeting more of you this summer.

Kacky
06-22-2006, 07:41 PM
You can see gfy969's Geocaching.com profile here (http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=3b6d1162-8435-4dce-a861-e3615dc79449). Looks like he just pulled ahead of Haffy! Nice job! Glad to see the Mainers are making a nice show of things. I know - they came in really high right away! I figure they must have been studying the puzzles and waiting til they really knew the answers, unlike me!

I lucked out on double or nothing but I didn't take the earliest puzzles seriously at first and tried to answer a few without really knowing the correct response, so I put myself at a disadvantage. I was rewarded for knuckling down & sticking with some of the more recent ones, like the jugglers cruise and the cryptomania. But I got off to such a bad start, I need at least 8 more puzzles to get to level 6 so I can answer the 3 that are sitting there!

I think young Mister Colley is going to have even more success in his game than he is with his movie. Steve works with a lot of these youngsters who are making independent films. Some of them are quite good, once they get past their teen mentality and get over some of their misogynist stereotypes. (Women in bondage, or silent, or shrewish - I am seeing some of that in Eric's previews, but then he hasn't been at it very long.) He picked a sport that a lot of people are interested in, which would suggest that he understands marketing and popular culture.

Haffy
06-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah I made the mistake of jumping right in on the first few puzzles without taking my time and it cost me quite a few points as well. Hey on one of the double or nothing card games I was dealt a King so of course I said lower,well wouldnt you know it that I was dealt an ACE so I lost all 100 pts on that screw up. I need 3 more correctly solved puzzles before I can answer the ones for level 6 as well. Sure wish I was on dial-up though as it takes me forever to download the videos and the music. I wish all the best of luck with the game and it is becoming quite addictive but has given me a better appreciation for puzzle caches now and hopefully I won't feel as intimidated with them as I have in the past.

Oh yeah I was one of the lucky 1st 150 applicants to be awarded one of the free treasure boxes to hide too. I know TRF also bought one to hide so maybe we can pick up a few extra points to add to our totals. Hey it's fun anyway. We will know more in the next few days as to how they will be handling the treasure boxes as far as giving out points for hiding and finding them. Good Luck to all the Mainers.............................:D

Kacky
06-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I opted for 2 cheap ones so I could hide more for the money. But there's one person in another state with 10 GC.com finds who's planning to make theirs a multi-cache that will take 2 days to find, and someone else who claims to be putting 100 dollar bills in theirs. :rolleyes: It's hard to know who's serious and who's finna crash and burn.

Haffy
06-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Yeah I read about the guy who was going to put $100 bills in the cache and I think he was just being facetious.

Cache'n Jacksons
06-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Sorry, Kacky & TRF :)

hollora
06-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Well - I have one of those cache containers coming. I got notice today and it should be shipped shortly. We will see what arrives. Let's all keep in touch.

Cache'n Jacksons
06-22-2006, 11:24 PM
It wouldn't let me order one!! Gave me some sort of SQL error. :( I emailed them about it. I need those 500 points! :)

hollora
06-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Hope your email helps you get a box. I have had good results with emails to them.

Information about hiding the caches and some other stuff has been posted. They do not want the boxes listed on GC.com. It will be interesting what we find in the boxes. Also, I am curious what they look like.

My puzzle solving ability is not getting any better. LOL

Cache Maine
06-23-2006, 10:19 AM
I am way too quick to answer....I need to start thinking about these and not jump to quick answers.... My points are lagging! LOL

Kacky
06-23-2006, 11:55 AM
I had the same problem Cameooo, and it's probably too late for me to recover, as more people join the game and actually WAIT til they know they've got the right answer! Another thing that has happened a few times, is that I check my standings, and then later in the day I find I have moved up without doing anything! I wonder how that is happening? Not complaining, mind you...:p

Haffy
06-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Got my treasure box today so I'll be scouting out a place to place it before the 1st of July when the active hides begin.

Cache Maine
06-24-2006, 09:53 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Got my treasure box today so I'll be scouting out a place to place it before the 1st of July when the active hides begin.

Can you upload a picture of it Haffy?

Haffy
06-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Hope this will work but here is a photo of the treasure box ( tupperware container ) and the contents.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/haffy6/GPSGameTreasureBox002Medium.jpg

Cache'n Jacksons
06-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Yer gonna have a tough time stuffing that sweatshirt in that little container....

Haffy
06-24-2006, 07:13 PM
LOL yeah you are right.....it was just the backdrop I used to photograph the stuff on.... and you knew that right?

Kacky
06-25-2006, 08:34 AM
I notice there is no place on the form to list the difficulty and terrain. I'm doing it in the description.

hollora
06-25-2006, 09:56 PM
kacky - do you have your box? I live to far North - perhaps tomorrow!

Kacky
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
No box yet Hollora. I'm hoping tomorrow. Got my spots picked out & descriptions all written! I got 2 cheap ones instead of one good one.

hollora
06-26-2006, 08:24 AM
That was a smart thing to do 2. I am hoping mine will come Monday as well.

Kacky
06-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Dang, I knew I shoulda sprung for faster shipping. I still don't have mine yet. I'm hoping tomorrow. Sometimes I think Auburn is a day or two behind where they should be because they're so dysfunctional over there.

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
06-30-2006, 05:54 AM
Dang, I knew I shoulda sprung for faster shipping. I still don't have mine yet. I'm hoping tomorrow. Sometimes I think Auburn is a day or two behind where they should be because they're so dysfunctional over there.

I got mine on Wednesday, the package that is, and I'm close to another 45 miles east of you. I'm hoping mine will be ready for the first...

Cache on!!!

firefighterjake
06-30-2006, 07:03 AM

It's the post office . . . you didn't write anything critical about them did you to tick them off? You know they know everything . . . you can't say an ill word about them or bad things will happen.;) :D

Since writing my column on the postal service things were going well . . . until this week . . . had a MIA newspaper yesterday.

Kacky
06-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Now here's a question: I found virgin territory so I was going to place a movie cache and 3 GC.com caches. Should I go ahead and activate the others while waiting for the movie stuff to arrive?

Our regular carrier was out sick for a day and I swear, when that happens, it takes 2 weeks to catch up. She has a really hard route. The day she was out, I saw the sub wandering around at 6 PM. We didn't get any mail that day and my outgoing shipment didn't get picked up either. I did have a tiff a couple of years ago with the branch office. They were mad at me because I complained that they closed up early one day to go to a funeral. I don't begrudge them going to a funeral, I just thiink they should have found someone to keep the office open. I was trying to jump thru hoops that day to please a customer, and I ended up losing money. So after I complained to Portland, wierd things started happening. I complained to Portland again and they insisted it was impossible, but it did stop. Our carrier is very cool though.

I know, I am effen terrible.

Haffy
06-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Go ahead and activate the GC.com caches. The movie cache has nothing to do with GC.com but just make sure the movie cache isn't near the GC.com cache and isn't mistaken for it. You wouldn't want it to come up missing I'm sure. I put my cache out today and it's all set to go as soon as they release them all at Midnight tonight. Good luck and hope you get up my way to find it.

Kacky
06-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks Haffy. The movie cache is less than a tenth from one of the GC.com caches, but I'm stating that in the movie cache description. In my opinion it's still far enough away that it won't get confused, and GC.com folks who aren't playing the movie game won't stumble on it.

I know it's going to waste gas but I'm planning to spend the weekend hitting movie caches, unless Honey seriously disapproves.

Why am I so competitive? Like I would have time to go out to Olympia if I won???

Cache'n Jacksons
06-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I haven't seen my GPS Game cache in the mail yet, but I see they charged my CC yesterday. Maybe in tomorrow's mail?? :) I plan on listing it ASAP in a nearby town once it gets here!!

Haffy
06-30-2006, 07:03 PM
Why am I so competitive? Like I would have time to go out to Olympia if I won???
If you win I'll take your place if you don't want to go..........:D

Cache Maine
07-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, we did it! We just returned from our first live hunt. We had a blast! Kudos to hollora for hiding the box in a great location. When we first started out, we came up on bumper to bumper traffic starting in Brewer, heading toward the island. We rethought our plan and went in on an alternative route. We zeroed in and found the box. I was pretty excited to open that box. I didn't realize (haven't read all the directions yet) that each box can only have 10 finders. We'll need to hurry as the others come online! :)

Kacky
07-02-2006, 01:22 AM
thanks Hollora & Haffy. Those were both fun caches. I finally got my stuff today, so I'll get them placed tomorrow. Yayyy!

Kacky
07-02-2006, 06:06 PM
OK, they're live! I also noted other nearby caches you can find without having to get back into the car, but you would want to load those in before leaving home.

hollora
07-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Hope I get to Live Hunt some of everyone's caches for the game. A bit slow as I am taking care of hubby first! That's ok and what makes Geocaching so much fun - you pace your game.

Thanks - all - for your postive comments about my hide and to everyone who has visited. I thought it was a beautiful area and worth taking anyone to visit. Cameo took an awesome panoramic photo which I hope she shares.

Have fun everyone!

Cache Maine
07-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks Hollora. I have posted the pic (http://www.geocachingmaine.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1707/limit/last1) for others to enjoy!

MoxieMan
07-07-2006, 11:19 AM
I checked out the site and ordered my first live kit as well.

Just waiting...and working on the puzzles on the site...OY VEY!

Kacky
07-07-2006, 08:47 PM
I have no hope for the puzzles because so many people are cheating. But I am looking forward to finding more caches, and having mine found by more people...hint hint...

Mainelyroses
07-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I have no hope for the puzzles because so many people are cheating. .

Why do you think anyone is cheating? :confused:

Cache Maine
07-08-2006, 03:26 AM
Why do you think anyone is cheating? :confused:

Ditto. Am I missing something? 60 some odd puzzles and no hints used?

WhereRWe?
07-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Ditto. Am I missing something? 60 some odd puzzles and no hints used?

Yeah - a lot of those puzzles are KILLER! I've got 45 solved, with Me, RULOST2? and my son working on them, plus a LOT of Googling. And first you figure out the clue to get you to the puzzle.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haffy
07-08-2006, 07:57 AM
Hey I've done them all so far and missed many answers. I even have a few zero's to show for it. If you go to the messageboards, a lot of hints are given at times so I check in there every so often if I get stuck on one. Besides it is just a game and like all games I am sure there is a tendency for some people to cheat as Kacky says. I wonder what her idea of cheating is though? I work on these puzzles for a while til my brain hurts, then I consult with a close friend to see if he has any hints. Is that cheating? Depends on how you look at this game. For myself it is just that and it is a game so I am having fun no matter what everyone else gets out of this.

WhereRWe?
07-08-2006, 02:00 PM
Hey I've done them all so far and missed many answers. I even have a few zero's to show for it. If you go to the messageboards, a lot of hints are given at times so I check in there every so often if I get stuck on one. Besides it is just a game and like all games I am sure there is a tendency for some people to cheat as Kacky says. I wonder what her idea of cheating is though? I work on these puzzles for a while til my brain hurts, then I consult with a close friend to see if he has any hints. Is that cheating? Depends on how you look at this game. For myself it is just that and it is a game so I am having fun no matter what everyone else gets out of this.

I found a guy on Yahoo Answers that asked a LOT of questions and got a lot of answers. Trouble is, by that time I'd already done most of the ones he asked about! LOL!

(I tried to find him again, but couldn't, so please don't ask for a link! LOL!)

gfy969
07-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Hello everyone,
Haffy thanks for pointing this site (geocachingmaine.org) out to me. Seems like a great community.

I attempted my first live hunt (the quarry by kacky) yesterday with my wife (Michelle) and 2 week old daughter (Rachelle.) Being a new parent we're still learning what we can and can't do. Rachelle let me know after 10 minutes of hiking through the woods that she wasn't having much fun so her and mommy returned to the car while I located ground zero and returned empty handed. (I didn't bring the hint either..doh.)

Upon returning to the car which was parked 100 feet from another cache by kacky "friends of mine", I decided to search for it and came up empty handed again. So I sat in the car with Rachelle while Michelle gave it a try. Michelle returned to the car in about 3 minutes with the cache in hand. I guess I wasn't on my hunting game yesterday.

I wanted to send mommy back to look for the quarry but decided we'd try another day.

Later that same night, I left Michelle and Rachelle visiting with family and ventured out to find "no bodily contact" by Kacky with my brother and had no problems. Had I known the trail conditions prior to hunting, I would have taken Rachelle for her first stroller ride. Thank you kacky for the nice hunts.

Good luck to everyone playing the game!

Even though sometimes the puzzles get me so frustrated, and I feel like I'm at war with the puzzles, I'm just playing to have fun.

Hope to meet you all on the trail.

Ray, Michelle & Rachelle.

PS haffy, hollora, & treazures R Fun : How difficult is the terrain for your live hunts? I'm trying to plan a road trip and wonder whether or not to bring the baby.

Cache Maine
07-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Hello everyone,
Haffy thanks for pointing this site (geocachingmaine.org) out to me. Seems like a great community.

Welcome aboard! We have been wondering who that mystery name was near the top of the leaderboard. Glad to have you here. Congratulations on the new little one...enjoy...they grow so fast!

I believe Hollora's hide and Haffy's hide would both be stroller friendly, however Haffy's is in a pretty thick forest area and there would probably be a lot of bugs. They can give you more info.

I don't see TRF's hide on the map...I must be missing something! I have yet to get mine in the mail :confused: soon i hope!!

gfy969
07-08-2006, 02:28 PM
zoom in on the map to see TRF's, I think it's under haffy's.

thanks for the welcome.

Haffy
07-08-2006, 04:02 PM
Hey GFY969, I don't think mine or TRF's would be baby friendly unless you can put the little one in a snuggly. No stollers go where either of these caches are located. When I had my little ones,many many years ago...lol. I used to carry them in a snuggly on my back and we went everywhere,including a 6 mile underground adventure in Mammoth Caverns in Kentucky. Glad to have you aboard and look forward to meeting you someday on the trail or at event in the near future. Happy Caching Haffy

Got any hints on the new Casino puzzle? :D Oh yeah and I just came back from TRF's new cache and a FTF,it is nice but not stroller friendly for sure.

gfy969
07-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the info regarding the snuggly. gonna have to wait a few weeks till she can support her own head.

as for a hint, I ussualy give away every thing, so I'll start out vaguely.

here's a hint for the treasure code.

the casino has the same name as an early chevy muscle car. + 1

let me know if you need hints for the puzzle. (it's pretty simple.)

Cache'n Jacksons
07-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Yay! My Live Hunt box just came in the other day, and I'll be placing it in Sanford in the next couple days.

Haffy
07-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Cool Sanford,will give me an excuse to go down to visit with my son soon now.

MoxieMan
07-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Still waiting on my box...just keep waiting....just keep waiting...

Kacky
07-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Apparently being offended by sockpuppet accounts and people giving away answers on the message boards somehow means I don't like to have fun and only care about points. Still haven't made the connection on that one!

I did accept some nudges on the Volvo game just to figure out what they wanted us to do on some tasks. But that one's impossible to win unless you are glued to your computer, because the last puzzle will require you to be one of the first 3 to respond. I bet the live hunt on that one is going to be brutal. As an out-of-shape aging person I could picture getting steamrolled. I mean look what some of them will do to catch a baseball, for heavens sake.

I wish I had been able to tell you ahead of time that no bodily contact is stroller friendly! I am thinking real serious of placing my refills instead of waiting, and if I do, at least one of those is going to be on flat ground as well.

Haffy
07-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Well,I'll tell yah,I for one have not used a hint as of yet. And probably won't either as it will cost me 20 points and I still won't be guaranteed that it will give me any advantage in solving it. I'll take my chances and even guess at an answer first but that is just the way I play the game. And remember it is only a game. I have gotten my share of lower scores because of a bad guess but at least I tried. Hey I'm still hanging in there so I'm not doing too bad so far. TRF and myself are headed to do Kacky's caches Tuesday so Kacky it looks like you will be 200 pts to the good after Tuesday.

Kacky
07-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Oh, thank you! That will help a lot. I got the el cheapo versions so I could place more for the money. They're only 5 bucks so instead of getting a pretty one, I got 4 "materials only".

Don't give in on your philosophy of not using hints. I gave in to temptation 9 times and it was only useful once. All the other times it was stuff like "there are more than you might think, but not too many".

gfy969
07-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Haffy,
Thanks for joining me on Sunday while I hunted for your Live Hunt, you picked a great spot! Also thanks for the redirect on TRF's.

Kacky,
Thanks for the pleasant walk. I grew up in lewiston and never knew the trail you took me on existed. Had I known I would have fished there instead on rt4 where the cars whip by. I hope to return and find the Quarry Hunt.

TRF,
Thanks for the challenging hide and beatiful spot. (Had it not been for Haffy I would have driven 120 miles for a DNF.)

Hollara,
I hope to search for your hunt...just need to find a free weekend to make the voyage.

Cache' N Jacksons,
I'll be watching for your Live Hunt.

Kacky
07-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Aw, thanks for those nice words. I would not have known about the Lake Auburn Nature Trail if not for Katadin Goddess. I discovered it while searching for her cache, and she encouraged me when I asked if I should place my movie cache on that trail.

MoxieMan
07-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Grrrr, I'm having trouble just getting some of the clues....nevermind some of the clues. I especially hate the scrambled word puzzles.

And I'm still waiting on my box. How long did it take everyone else to get theirs from when they ordered it?

Haffy
07-13-2006, 03:19 PM
I was fortunate to get one of the 150 freebies that they gave out before the game started but form what I have heard from others who have ordered their boxes it is taking about 2 to 3 weeks. The game itself will be going on til October so there is no hurry.

As far as the puzzles are concerned some are hard and some are not. Some times you can think too much though when the answer is right in front of you. Just take your time and think them through and get some of your friends to help you out with them if need be. It's only a game don't forget and have fun with it. Also in the messageboards there is a lot of talk in there on the puzzles and riddles and you can get some clues in there as well.

MoxieMan
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM
My package of supplies has now come.

MoxieMan
07-15-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm curious...did any of you make a combo "Game" treaseure box and Geocache...listing it on both sites?

Kacky
07-15-2006, 03:49 PM
They ask that we not do that, but one of mine is placed so that it can become a GC.com cache when it's over.

Haffy
07-15-2006, 04:26 PM
No you can't make it a combo cache. But I plan to make mine a regular cache as well when the contest it over. In fact I think most regular cachers plan on doing the same thing as long as it follows all of GC.com's rules.

MoxieMan
07-18-2006, 07:24 PM
How long did it take you guys for your treasure to be approved?

Kacky
07-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Somewhere between 24 and 48 hours. Might take longer if Hallie & Eric are invited to a kegger or something. :p

Cache Maine
07-30-2006, 11:23 AM
It's interesting to see that some of our movie caches have been visited by the players, Fabu and Stupendousman who are ranked #1 and #2 in the game. They came all the way from PA to enjoy some of our hides.

WhereRWe?
07-30-2006, 11:52 AM
It's interesting to see that some of our movie caches have been visited by the players, Fabu and Stupendousman who are ranked #1 and #2 in the game. They came all the way from PA to enjoy some of our hides.

And are doing a LOT of driving to get to these SPECIFIC caches!! :eek: :eek:

Not like doing some local caches on your way through an area...

(Sheesh! Fabu even beat Haffy to my cache - all the way from Pennsylvania! LOL!)

Haffy
07-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Holy Crap!!! I like the game but not that much....lol

Cache'n Jacksons
07-30-2006, 09:16 PM
BTW, my movie cache in Sanford is active (thanks for visiting, Kacky! :) ) I saw Fabu visited mine this weekend as well. I also notice that they are starting the drawings for free stuff (http://www.gpsthegame.com/contests/index.asp) on the site on Aug. 10. Everyone is eligible, no matter what place you are in!

Kacky
07-31-2006, 10:13 PM
Road trip, anyone? I might be free sometime in late September :rolleyes: