View Full Version : Treasure Hunters tv show

team teebow
06-26-2006, 10:08 PM
Anyone watching Treasure Hunters? My son, Andrew and I started watching it. Not a bad show. Kind of like geocaching.

Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)

Sudonim
06-26-2006, 10:44 PM
My girlfriend's sister told me to check this out. I figured watch for 10 minutes, call it good. 2 hours later, good show (They started by rerunning last weeks episode)

becket
06-27-2006, 05:21 AM
Anyone watching Treasure Hunters? My son, Andrew and I started watching it. Not a bad show. Kind of like geocaching.

Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)

last night was the first time i had seen it - and only because the red sox weren't on. i saw a bit of the first one they showed and most of the second one. i enjoyed it - and i usually don't want shows like that. i kept thinking, "man, i'm glad caching isn't this hard!" although some of laughing terry's are!

we3beans
06-27-2006, 10:26 AM
Yeah, it's pretty good. Other than 1 team, most seem like genuine nice people (at least from what you can tell on tv) and not like some of those awful people on some other reality tv shows [though I watch a few of them too :-) ]

team teebow
06-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Andrew and I think the southern guys are sooo funny. I can't recall their name on the show. The team that looks under everything, collects everything and digs everywhere. Actually the team that spent 11 hours in the mine last night, then went and got a burger 40 miles away during an elimination round. :eek: DUH!!! Too funny!!!

I thnk there are some geocachers out there that do the same thing. :p :D :p :D We are one of those teams at times!!!

FuddsGirls
06-27-2006, 10:34 AM
So what time and what channel is it on?

team teebow
06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Monday nights, 9 pm, Channel 6 WCSH

Last night they showed the first episode again. That aired from 8 to 9 pm. Then the new episode came on from 9 to 10 pm.

we3beans
06-27-2006, 10:58 AM
I was really impressed with those 2 girls carrying their teammate after she fell in the hole...I think the guys from the south are the Crazy Hanlons?

becket
06-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I was really impressed with those 2 girls carrying their teammate after she fell in the hole

that was impressive! i was sitting there thinking of who i would want on my team. i couldn't narrow it down to just 2 other people!

Mainiac1957
06-27-2006, 04:48 PM
That would be the "Wild Hanlons" Mullutt and all Textbook rednecks through and through.:rolleyes: