View Full Version : Watch list

d’76
07-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see who is watching your cache listing? I would be interested to know who is watching my caches.:D

Haffy
07-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Nope, just how many but not who they are.

parmachenee
07-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to see who is watching your cache listing? I would be interested to know who is watching my caches.:D

ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS!!:D

Beach Comber
07-04-2006, 11:02 PM
hmmmmmm - feeling a wee bit paranoid there Dave? lol

firefighterjake
07-05-2006, 06:53 AM

THEY are watching Dave! It's THEM. You know, those shadowy figures we all hear about. :D Maybe it's the Russians, maybe it's Bin Laden and Buddies, maybe it's the FBI. :D

In answer to your question . . . truthfully I don't know, but I have wondered myself on occasion when I've seen folks watching my cache. I know Becket is watching one of my caches since she seems to get great joy out of watching people DNF on it. ;) :D

Kacky
07-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Sometimes you can tell from the "found it" logs.

becket
07-05-2006, 08:37 AM
In answer to your question . . . truthfully I don't know, but I have wondered myself on occasion when I've seen folks watching my cache. I know Becket is watching one of my caches since she seems to get great joy out of watching people DNF on it. ;) :D

LOL! :D :D :D :D

C&C+COMPANY
07-05-2006, 09:57 AM
I know you can see who is looking at your cache if it's a Premium Member cache, but on regular caches I don't think you can.

dragonflys
07-05-2006, 11:38 AM
That gives an audit log of who viewed the cache listing but still doesn't reveal watchers.

I know in our region the approver watches every cache they approve.

It used to perplex me who was watching my caches but now I try to think of it as flattery:D

I know you can see who is looking at your cache if it's a Premium Member cache, but on regular caches I don't think you can.

hollora
07-05-2006, 06:55 PM
I have wondered the same thing. You are not the only one who wonders.