View Full Version : Back in the game?

RanMan22
07-05-2006, 01:33 PM
After a two year break, I went out today and found two caches. I even released a travel bug, too. I actually went out last year to do Brewer by the Numbers (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCP1NY&Submit6=Find), but never did finish it (a crazy story).

I still have some mixed-feelings about the hobby/sport, but enjoy it occasionally nonetheless.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say howdy.

-RanMan22

P.S. Oh yeah -- and, at this rate, I'll hit 100 finds in the year 2023. ;-)

Sudonim
07-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I think that most of us have had a break before, welcome back!

J_Cyr
07-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Good for you. I took a "break" over winter! It's like crack isn't it? Too addicting.

attroll
07-05-2006, 04:15 PM
RanMan22 I can relate to that. I love to cache myself but I also have other interesting hobby's I enjoy doing besides caching all the time.

firefighterjake
07-05-2006, 04:36 PM
RanMan22 I can relate to that. I love to cache myself but I also have other interesting hobby's I enjoy doing besides caching all the time.

The perennial problem . . . too many fun things to do in life and too little time to do them.

parmachenee
07-05-2006, 04:40 PM
I know we talked to you earlier this year about this and heard the "tale." A break is good...we go on splurges ourselves and then lay low for awhile doing other things. Variety is good!!:)

Beach Comber
07-05-2006, 04:50 PM
Yep - lots to do - too little time! The age old problem. I still love to cache, but don't get to go as often as I would like. Perhaps our paths will cross somewhere along the way. In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine!

hollora
07-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Life is a journey - take your time to enjoy all parts of it. Welcome back! It takes an instant to change what you are doing and where you are going (as this past Memorial Day taught my husband and I). Enjoy each day for what it has to offer and the path you choose to take for the given moment. Rejoice in the journey!

Mainiac1957
07-08-2006, 06:00 AM
Randy, It's nice to hear from you again. The last cache you had done was the Cache Bashe two years ago. I thought it was something I said;) ;) :p. Good to have you back in the fold. Maybe we'll see you at this years Bashe in on Sept. 9th. Have fun and see you soon.

RanMan22
07-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Randy, It's nice to hear from you again. The last cache you had done was the Cache Bashe two years ago. I thought it was something I said;) ;) :p. Good to have you back in the fold. Maybe we'll see you at this years Bashe in on Sept. 9th. Have fun and see you soon.

Heck no -- not something anybody said. Just got busy with other things, that's all.

Thanks for the note, Brad.

-RanMan22