View Full Version : New Caches in Brunswick / Woolwich Area

robt
07-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I have 3 new Caches out this weekend, 2 posted now 1 that I am going to get finished today I hope. Almond Joy, You can't get there from here and Be your own GPS. Please let me know what you think of them, I tried to make them a bit chalenging :) The first 2 are micro caches and the last one that I hope tp get posted for tommorrow is a ammo can puzzle cache.

And for thoose that love thoose Wal-Mart lamp post micro caches the post coords for the puzzle cache are a walmart lamppost without a chache :)

I alos moved and replaced dalmation # 69 in a new home. so that gives everyone in the brunswick area 4 chances for a FTF :)

attroll
07-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Sorry if they are micros chances are I will not do them. There are so many nice places to put caches then at Wal-Mart and park benches and things of that nature. I can go to Wal-Mart any day of the week.

robt
07-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry if they are micros chances are I will not do them. There are so many nice places to put caches then at Wal-Mart and park benches and things of that nature. I can go to Wal-Mart any day of the week.

No Rick, As a joke I put the referance coordinates as a wallmart lamppost for the puzzle cache, there is no cache at the lamppost, you have to solve the puzzle to find the Ammo can cache.

As for the micro's I think that they should prove to be interesting ones.

Beach Comber
07-09-2006, 12:23 AM
I may not be from the Brunswick area, but I bagged the FTF on your puppy this morning - woooooo hooooooo - I was quite surprised! I did't get there until around 9:30. It was my first puppy and my first FTF in awhile. Thanks! By the way, I left the remainind new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe

Cache Maine
07-09-2006, 08:15 AM
I may not be from the Brunswick area, but I bagged the FTF on your puppy this morning - woooooo hooooooo - I was quite surprised! I did't get there until around 9:30. It was my first puppy and my first FTF in awhile. Thanks! By the way, I left the remainind new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe

Now Beachie, I thought for SURE I saw your log on #66 puppy! Are you sure that was your first one? He he heh :p:D

robt
07-09-2006, 09:39 AM

Sounds like you should have gone for the other 2, I can not belive it, 2 caches in SW maine with no FTF after 24 hours..... Not even a DNF..... Where are all the FTF hounds?????????

Beach Comber
07-09-2006, 10:40 AM
Now Beachie, I thought for SURE I saw your log on #66 puppy! Are you sure that was your first one? He he heh :p:D

Well, the first one I actually FOUND was yesterday :eek:

Haffy
07-09-2006, 10:41 AM
By the way, I left the remaining new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe
Yeah sure you did Judy,you just had 2 new DNF's and that was your excuse...:eek: ;)

Beach Comber
07-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah sure you did Judy,you just had 2 new DNF's and that was your excuse...:eek: ;)

SSShhhhhhhhh! Those puppies were sleeping and would just not let their presence be known!

You know me - find a few, don't find a few - hehehehe