View Full Version : RE: Request for help

firefighterjake
07-17-2006, 06:20 AM
I received the following e-mail. I sent a return e-mail to Bill and explained that I am unable to attend, but I was going to post his request here.

-----------

Firefighter Jake,

My name is Bill Sheldon(Sebasticook. I am helping the Sportsmans Alliance of Maine with their Outdoor Kids Expo on July 22 from 9am - 3pm in Phippsburg. I am going to try introduce some of the kids to geocaching. Because I am relatively new at it I thought it might be better if someone with more experience than I showed the kids this great sport(either way I'll be there and do the best I can). Would you or someone you know be interested in sharing geocaching with this group of kids?

Thanks
Bill Sheldon

willliamsheldon@cox.net

Kaching Karen
07-17-2006, 07:48 AM
Now, this would be fun. I wish I could help the guy out, but my daughter is visiting from Seattle and Saturday is our "family" day.

Ye Olde Prospector
07-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi Firefighterjake,

I will contact him via email. I have that day clear and should be able to help him out. My grandson lives in Phippsburg and may get into Scouts at some point. I live in Bath and have caches in Phippsburg so am very familiar with the area. Should be no problem to help them out. I have 3 GPSr's now so could supply xtras. Sounds like fun.

Cliff

Hiram357
07-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I received the following e-mail. I sent a return e-mail to Bill and explained that I am unable to attend....... and you can't do it cuz you'll be at the 4x4 rally right??????

you could invite them to the 4x4 rally! :D

firefighterjake
07-18-2006, 08:46 AM
... and you can't do it cuz you'll be at the 4x4 rally right??????

you could invite them to the 4x4 rally! :D

EXACTLY!!!

I'm kind of looking forward to this event.