View Full Version : Problems with my PQ's

Mainiac1957
07-17-2006, 06:17 PM
I have all my found caches on 2 PQ's that run on Sunday or Monday. This is so I can keep them up to date in GSAK. It works well if someone is caching with me at one I've done before. That way I know when I found it. This weekend after doing a bunch of caches I ran it as usual. For some reason it showed it loading, but never updated them in GSAK. I tried it several times on both computers with the same results each time. Has anyone experienced this. I do the same PQ's nd haven't modified them at all. I have no clue. HELP!!

Haffy
07-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Try checking off the box that says run this query once and then delete it. This is the way I always do it have not had any problems at all.

Sabby
07-17-2006, 06:38 PM
I have not had the problem.

I know that this is not your answer but have you tried the feature on geocaching.com pocket queries that lets you get all your found caches once a week. It is in an area beneath your queries "MY FINDS". Works good for me.

becket
07-17-2006, 06:44 PM
I have all my found caches on 2 PQ's that run on Sunday or Monday. This is so I can keep them up to date in GSAK. It works well if someone is caching with me at one I've done before. That way I know when I found it. This weekend after doing a bunch of caches I ran it as usual. For some reason it showed it loading, but never updated them in GSAK. I tried it several times on both computers with the same results each time. Has anyone experienced this. I do the same PQ's nd haven't modified them at all. I have no clue. HELP!!

and while you are helping brad, maybe you can help me. i have 3 pqs that run on 3 different days. most of the time, i only get them on one of the the days. and usually i only get 2 out of the 3 pqs. i had them running on 4 days, and cut it back to 3 to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. i have never had the problem brad is describing, though.

Haffy
07-17-2006, 07:26 PM
I never have had the problem that either of you describe as I just do the run query once and then delete it. They usually run within a couple of minutes and never more than 5 minutes. Once a week I run the query that Sabby spoke of and get all my finds.

Haffy
07-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Seems GC.com has been having some problems with the PQ's from looking at this post: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=138381&st=0&#entry2346012

Mainiac1957
07-17-2006, 08:02 PM
I've tried doing them several ways and neither work. Their clock is way off too. I have been getting all my PQ's atleast 12-14 hours late too.

Team2hunt
07-17-2006, 08:16 PM
I've tried doing them several ways and neither work. Their clock is way off too. I have been getting all my PQ's atleast 12-14 hours late too.

My PQ's are coming in late too.

brdad
07-17-2006, 08:33 PM
It looks like a few other cachers (http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=138381) we having PQ trouble as well.

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
07-17-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm not getting updated PQ's, if I recieve them at all. I'm sad...:(