View Full Version : RE: Hiram and Steph . . . another milestone

firefighterjake
07-28-2006, 11:23 AM
I don't usually start or even add to posts of congratulatory nature . . . i.e. 200 finds, 300 finds, etc. but I thought I would make an exception here as these are two truly great people.

Congrats to Hiram and to Steph on their one year wedding anniversary -- may you continue to share many more adventures in life together.

Gob-ler
07-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Hiram and Steph - Happy one year anniversary - Many, many more besides.

team teebow
07-28-2006, 12:57 PM
BIG congrats to you both!!!! Wsihing you many many more happy years together!

Team Teebow

we3beans
07-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Congrats to Hiram for not ending up dead yet.
Congrats to Seph for not ending up in jail yet (for killing him).

But seriously, congrats and best for many, many more!

hollora
07-28-2006, 01:40 PM
And may you have many, many more!

becket
07-28-2006, 03:18 PM
congratulations, hiram and steph! best wishes for a long and happy life together

WhereRWe?
07-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Congrats to Hiram and to Steph on their one year wedding anniversary -- may you continue to share many more adventures in life together.

Congrats! We wish you many great years. RULOST2? and I will celebrate 30 years in September (with a geocaching trip, of course! LOL)

:D :D

Sudonim
07-28-2006, 04:14 PM
Congrats Hiram on your best find yet!
Steph, well...congratulations too...I guess. ;)
(I know that Hiram's mad belly sliding skillz were the main attraction)

d’76
07-28-2006, 05:14 PM
I knew It!!!!!!!! I didnt think that you guys had been married very long, you both seemed way to happy still. Congratulations:D

Cache'n Jacksons
07-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Woohoo! May it be the first of many happy years! Donna and I celebrate our 15th in October :)

The G Team
07-28-2006, 06:04 PM
Congrats, guys!:D

Quoddy
07-28-2006, 07:41 PM
Congratulations! You picked a great day, the 28th. This marks my (our) 44th anniversary. May your days be as happy as ours have been.

Mainiac1957
07-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Aaron, Steph. I would usually have some smart ass remark to interject right about now, but I'm not going to. You two are a genuinely nice couple who I wish all the best for. Take care of each other and always be nice even when times are tough. Good luck and many more.

Brad

Mainelyroses
07-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Congrats to you both! May you have a long and happy life together.

Hiram357
07-29-2006, 10:02 AM
To save time and space, here's a repy to everyone! :D

Jake... thank's for the reminder! :D
Diana... that's why I keep my guns locked ;)
Andy... :p
Dave... Acting classes pay off
Quoddy... Congrats on your milestone too! (ours feels like 44 does that count?:rolleyes: )

Everyone else, Thank you for the kind words!

P.S. To celebrate our anniversary were going to Unity! (we're signed up in the fishing derby on Sunday!)... anyone up for a meeting at the house of pizza and some of FFJ's caches???? The Derby will end before 2 (unless we win somethin.)

Dave and Gail
07-29-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Aaron and Steph. Happy Anniversary to ya. It will be 12 years for Gail and I in oct. , and we are still happy together. Things like Geocaching, camping, hunting and fishing lets us spend lots of time together, which I firmly believe is very important if you want your marriage to be a good one and last a long time. From the small amount of time we have spent with you guys, you seem to get along very well, and are headed down the right path. I will caution you on one thing Aaron,,,,Beans and Franks while camping in a tent with your wife may not be the best choice!!:D :eek: Anyway,,Gail and I wish you all the best for many more happy years together. Take care and hope to see you guys again sometime.:)

Hiram357
07-29-2006, 08:42 PM
I will caution you on one thing Aaron,,,,Beans and Franks while camping in a tent with your wife may not be the best choice!!

but that's one of the traits she loves about me!! I keep the mosquitos away!!! and the horseflies, bears, moose, dogs, well... just about anything with nostrils... and some plantlife is affected too. :D

Hiram357
07-29-2006, 10:26 PM
P.S. To celebrate our anniversary were going to Unity! (we're signed up in the fishing derby on Sunday!)... anyone up for a meeting at the house of pizza and some of FFJ's caches???? The Derby will end before 2 (unless we win somethin.)

we'll probably be at the UHOP at 1:00 then we're going to do the Harris Mt. Cache... it is reported to be the last known location of Hiram the Mountain Climber... so we're going to go do some investigative uhh investigating. :D

firefighterjake
07-30-2006, 08:10 AM
. . .

Jake... thank's for the reminder! :D
. . .

No problem . . . It took me a year or two before I started to remember the anniversary date.

I wasn't in town . . . otherwise I would have taken you up on the offer of pizza. How did you do in the derby anyways -- did they do the geocaching derby this year as they have in the past?

Hiram357
07-30-2006, 12:06 PM
No problem . . . It took me a year or two before I started to remember the anniversary date.

I wasn't in town . . . otherwise I would have taken you up on the offer of pizza. How did you do in the derby anyways -- did they do the geocaching derby this year as they have in the past?

you wasn't in town? (it's sunday, the derby is today, we're in the college computer lab now) The derby sucked... they tagged all smart fish this year...:( a geocaching derby?? nobody mentioned anything about that... well it's 12:00 and no one took us up on the offer, so we're gunna go get some pizza now. :p :D

firefighterjake
07-31-2006, 09:01 AM
you wasn't in town? (it's sunday, the derby is today, we're in the college computer lab now) The derby sucked... they tagged all smart fish this year...:( a geocaching derby?? nobody mentioned anything about that... well it's 12:00 and no one took us up on the offer, so we're gunna go get some pizza now. :p :D

D'oh . . . for some reason I thought the fishing derby was on Saturday. I noticed a lot of college students were back for the weekend with canoes and kayaks in tow or on the roof racks.

I haven't heard of anyone yet that has hooked one of those four-year free tuition fish yet . . . I'm thinking they've tagged a Great White with that prize and there's no way anyone's going to haul that bad boy in.

Yes . . . a year or two ago they offered both the fishing derby and geocaching derby . . . I suspect they might not have got a lot of takers on the geocaching derby or maybe it didn't offer the same challenge as the fishing derby and they may have scuttled it . . . all speculation on my part however since I honestly don't know anything other than the fact that they did do a geocaching derby once before.

Was the pizza any good . . . I was in on Thursday and bought a large hamburg pizza, honey-BBQ wings and a chance at winning free pizza for a year (I didn't win though . . . the folks probably thought it would be bad economically for them if they had to supply me with free UHOP pizza for a year as it would have cut into their income.) :D

firefighterjake
07-31-2006, 09:02 AM

Wish I knew you were in town Hiram . . . I was home all day long. You could have cooled off with a jump in the pool . . . or warmed up with a jump in the hot tub . . . or just said hi.

If you don't know where I live just ask Dave1976 . . . or the folks at UHOP! ;)