View Full Version : HOLY CRAP!!! It's Judy's Birthday

Mainiac1957
08-01-2006, 06:31 AM
WOW, I wish I'd know that your birthday was coming up. I'd have taken you out for breakfast or something.;) Are you trying to catch up with me or what?:rolleyes: Hope you have an awesome one. See you again soon, like Sunday.:cool:

RanMan22
08-01-2006, 07:05 AM
Yay!

If we were at Bugaboo Creek, we'd make you "kiss the moose". If we were at Olive Garden, we'd have the staff sing to you. If were were at Texas Roadhouse, we'd make you sit in the saddle and yell "yeeee-hawww".

BUT, we aren't at any of those places. So...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY" will have to do. :D :D

-RanMan22

P.S. If I were you, I'd stay away from ANY of those restaurants that "spotlight" you on your birthday! :D

d’76
08-01-2006, 07:18 AM
Meeeeooow, so whats that make you 30. Hummm how about a birthday spaking. :D Happy Birthday

Sabby
08-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day. Go caching!

Haffy
08-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Happt Birthday Judy. hope you have a great one even if you are now 46....:D

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
08-01-2006, 08:18 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

hollora
08-01-2006, 08:19 AM
Have a great day!

msteelee
08-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Happy Birthday, Beachie! I wish you came to Bangor more frequently!

becket
08-01-2006, 08:38 AM
happy, happy! have a great day, judy!

Cache Maine
08-01-2006, 08:56 AM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I vote for the saddle thing at Texas Roadhouse!

I can just see Beachie yellin' Yeeeeeee---haaaaaaa!!!

Wooo hoooo, we haven't left yet?

Happy Birthday Judy!

WhereRWe?
08-01-2006, 09:31 AM
Sheesh! And I TRIED to buy your lunch the other day - if I had known your birthday was coming up, I would have insisted! LOL!

Have a good one...

we3beans
08-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Hope you have an incredible birthday!!

Beach Comber
08-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! How fun : ) I got one from Geocaching In Maine too - nice job Rick with the auto e-mail!

WOW, I wish I'd know that your birthday was coming up. I'd have taken you out for breakfast or something.;) Are you trying to catch up with me or what?:rolleyes: Hope you have an awesome one. See you again soon, like Sunday.:cool:
yeah - you could have at least shared your raisin toast - hehehe :D

Meeeeooow, so whats that make you 30. Hummm how about a birthday spanking.
I like the age you say better than Haffy's - lol :cool:

Happy Birthday, Beachie! I wish you came to Bangor more frequently!
Me too!!! Don't forget to tell me when that little house next door is availble!;)

I vote for the saddle thing at Texas Roadhouse! I can just see Beachie yellin' Yeeeeeee---haaaaaaa!!!!
The imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it - enjoy that visual cause it is likely the only way you will see me doing that :eek: lol - Actually, of the three that Randy proposed, I would pick that one too :p

And I TRIED to buy your lunch the other day - if I had known your birthday was coming up, I would have insisted!!
Silly me, I'll not let the opportunity pass by again :D

Go caching!
I sure wish I could!!

d’76
08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameoooooo
I vote for the saddle thing at Texas Roadhouse! I can just see Beachie yellin' Yeeeeeee---haaaaaaa!!!!

The imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it - enjoy that visual cause it is likely the only way you will see me doing that :eek: lol - Actually, of the three that Randy proposed, I would pick that one too :p

I second that vote. What I would give....;)

tat
08-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!

Smitty & Co.
08-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Happy Birthday!!!! :)

pjpreb
08-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Happy Happy Birthday Beachie!

J_Cyr
08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Happy Birthday Judy!!!

team teebow
08-01-2006, 12:59 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARRRRRR, JUDY...................
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is as close to singing in public as we get..have a great day!

Team Teebow

Hiram357
08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Happy birthday Judy!!! I hid your present with a magellan, so now you can go find it! Clue... the magellan said it was in Switzerland, so that means it's actually somewhere in the nothern united states! :) :) :)

brdad
08-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday!
And your present? You don't have to get my coffee today. :D

firefighterjake
08-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Happy birthday Judy!!! I hid your present with a magellan, so now you can go find it! Clue... the magellan said it was in Switzerland, so that means it's actually somewhere in the nothern united states! :) :) :)

This would be true only if A) I hid it and B) TRF was the one looking for it -- the poor guy always seems to be the guinea pig for whenever any of my caches are messed up. Thank goodness he's patient with me . . . of course he doesn't know where I live so I don't think I have to worry about him showing up in my dooryard. ;)

Beach Comber
08-01-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey Rick - I think the calculator that is linked to the birthdate isn't working - it says I am 46 - that just can't be right!

Happy Birthday!
And your present? You don't have to get my coffee today. :D

Whew!! Such an awesome break!! Would it be too much to ask to have you wipe the table tonight too? in my honor?
Thanks!!

I hid your present with a magellan, so now you can go find it! Clue... the magellan said it was in Switzerland, so that means it's actually somewhere in the nothern united states! :) :) :)

Thanks Aaron!! I wonder - I have not so great luck with my vista - lol - maybe I should check out the magellan world!

Mainiac1957
08-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks Aaron!! I wonder - I have not so great luck with my vista - lol - maybe I should check out the magellan world!
No Judy:eek: Don't go over to the dark side. Of course I mean dark as in can't find the darn cache.:p Besides look at all the ones we did last weekend almost with no GPS.:rolleyes:

d’76
08-01-2006, 04:48 PM
This would be true only if A) I hid it and B) TRF was the one looking for it -- the poor guy always seems to be the guinea pig for whenever any of my caches are messed up. Thank goodness he's patient with me . . . of course he doesn't know where I live so I don't think I have to worry about him showing up in my dooryard. ;)

Hehehehehe you dont think he knows where you live...:p

Team2hunt
08-01-2006, 07:22 PM
Have the happiest of happy birthdays!!

Beach Comber
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes!! You helped to make the day great!!

RanMan22
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes!! You helped to make the day great!!

SO....who wants to go to the Texas Roadhouse? :D

-RanMan22

Cache Maine
08-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Sign me up!

Can't miss that saddle thing! :eek: :D :p

Beach Comber
08-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Wellllllll, me!!! :o :eek: :p :D :rolleyes: ;)

Hiram357
08-02-2006, 10:50 PM
keep em rollin rollin rollin, keep them doagies rollins... RAWHIDE!!! :cool:

firefighterjake
08-03-2006, 08:08 AM
SO....who wants to go to the Texas Roadhouse? :D

-RanMan22

Yeeee-haaaaw!

Definitely one of my favorite places to eat . . . and I don't even like country music. I'm thinking it might be a bad place to go if you have an allergy to peanuts though.

I took my wife there for her birthday and she refused to sit on the saddle -- the poor waitress ended up sitting on the saddle for her!

RanMan22
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeeee-haaaaw!

Definitely one of my favorite places to eat . . . and I don't even like country music. I'm thinking it might be a bad place to go if you have an allergy to peanuts though.

I took my wife there for her birthday and she refused to sit on the saddle -- the poor waitress ended up sitting on the saddle for her!

I don't like country music OR peanuts, but they make an awesome steak!

-RanMan22