View Full Version : Polo Geocaching Maine shirts

attroll
08-03-2006, 11:45 PM
I have made a contection with someone in the embroidary buisness and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in ordering some shirts like TAT offered a while back. I need to get a head count first to see if it will be worth our while to do this. Here it what the person told me.

I could get you into a sport-tec (high tech dry mesh) polo or a 100% cotton pique polo similar to the Ash City polo with the current design around $18-$22 plus shipping which will add up to a buck a shirt

If you interested please let me know.

J_Cyr
08-04-2006, 01:29 AM
I would be interested in buying one.

RanMan22
08-04-2006, 02:22 AM
I would be interested as well...

-RanMan22

hollora
08-04-2006, 12:51 PM
I would be interested in one. Will also check with my daughter (Francis Family) after the weekend. Thank you.

- hollora -

attroll
08-04-2006, 01:46 PM
This is the current reply I recieved from my friend.

I could get you into a similar priced shirt for about $14.50 embroidered for not less than 24 shirts. If we needed to repunch the tape (digitize the design) that would be $50 and I would give you a copy so you could have any local embroiderer sew the design if you needed less than 24 peices.

I am working with TAT to get the digitize design.

Smitty & Co.
08-04-2006, 05:16 PM
I moved this here from the thread on the same subject. Just another option.

http://www.queensboro.com/d/specials.html

Dave and Gail
08-04-2006, 07:33 PM
I would buy one, Gail doesnt like polo shirts for herself, so she says if you get Tee shirts she would take one. I'd probably get a Tee shirt also.

hollora
08-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Tee shirts - I like this idea. I would be up for a tee too.

attroll
08-10-2006, 01:12 PM
I moved this here from the thread on the same subject. Just another option.

http://www.queensboro.com/d/specials.html
I did some research on this company and sorry it took so long. The reason why this company can get shirts so much cheaper is because they order the same shirts overseas and buy them in mass quantities have there tags sew into the shirts. The problem with this is that if they run out of a color they will not be able to get that color until they go out again and mass order more shirts and there is no idea when they will do that.

I personally would like to do the business with the person that has offered to work with us and it is someone I think I can trust. At $14.50 per shirt and $1 shipping I don't think we can go wrong. Here are two companies that you can look at for shirts to choose from and colors.

www.sanmar.com (http://www.sanmar.com)
www.broderbros.com (http://www.broderbros.com)

gpsxplr
08-10-2006, 08:34 PM
I would love to have one.

Kacky
08-13-2006, 07:16 PM
I am uneasy about overseas sweatshops, so I will pass on this one.

Kacky
08-13-2006, 09:20 PM
ooops, that sounded snotty, didn't it? It's too late to edit so I will just add that we don not know it's a sweatshop. It could be fine. But I'll wait, I am already hoping to get coins the next time around, so I'll stick with those for now!

noreasta
08-13-2006, 10:40 PM
Sounds good, it would go good with my GOLF attire.. and reasonably priced

attroll
08-14-2006, 10:43 AM

Don't worry Kacky. I am not going to go with the $9 shirt. But if someone else wants to deal with the $9 internet company they can go ahead.

If I am going to do this for everyone I am going to use my friend that will do it for $14.50 plus $1 shipping.

Smitty & Co.
08-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Don't worry Kacky. I am not going to go with the $9 shirt. But if someone else wants to deal with the $9 internet company they can go ahead.

If I am going to do this for everyone I am going to use my friend that will do it for $14.50 plus $1 shipping.

Sheesh guys, go with whom you want........it was merely a suggestion! :(

WhereRWe?
08-14-2006, 06:10 PM

That's why I don't shop at LL Bean. Have you ever noticed where the majority of their products are made? Sheesh! Countries I've never heard of! LOL! :eek: :eek:

Kacky
08-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Sheesh guys, go with whom you want........it was merely a suggestion! :(
Oh sorry Smitty, I thought that was the final.

Smitty & Co.
08-15-2006, 12:00 PM
Oh sorry Smitty, I thought that was the final.

No problem really, maybe I should have researched the company before add their link here. How is it the young folks say......My Bad :confused:

AnglzOfMyHrt
02-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I would like to get one as well

Rydnfree
02-10-2007, 02:59 PM
I would like a shirt but I don't particularly care for polo style would love a tee though

Haffy
02-10-2007, 03:17 PM
You guys ought to read the date of these posts. Those have come and gone way back in August or September of last year.

Rydnfree
02-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I really have to pay better attention to these dates LOL ;)

Cache Maine
02-10-2007, 10:48 PM
If there is interest in Geocaching Maine shirts again, then let's figure out a way for these cachers to get them.

WhereRWe?
02-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I really have to pay better attention to these dates LOL ;)

If you go to the WWWWW3 event, you'll probably see several people with GeocachingMaine shirts. Maybe even the person who did the last order can help you out! LOL! :D :D

tat
02-11-2007, 08:29 PM
All we need is someone who wants to take on the project. I have artwork (ready for the emboidery machine) and come contacts. Attroll also has some contact information for less expensive emboiderers.

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
02-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Is this an "official" shirt of the Geocachingmaine.org, board approved???
:D

I would be willing to try coordinating it with the help of others. Also I would need to get a general idea of how many shirts would be needed and would also like to know if GeocachingMaine.Org has a paypal account or does it belong solely to Attroll.