View Full Version : Congratulations to Becket on cache #500!

Sudonim
08-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Way to go! I slowed down and you are catching up to me:D
Here's to the next 500:eek:

WhereRWe?
08-26-2006, 10:35 AM
Way to go! We'll have to put out some new caches to get you over this way again! LOL!

Mainiac1957
08-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I knew this was going to happen today.;) I ran into Cameo last night and had the inside info so to speak. Very nice milestone for sure. No go get some more!:p

Cache Maine
08-26-2006, 11:28 AM
I knew this was going to happen today.;) I ran into Cameo last night and had the inside info so to speak.

Actually, she pulled off #500 in the dark last night under the lights of a local rest area. A couple of friends were along to celebrate the experience with her and I must say, it was awesome. Even after a long day of caching with some pretty serious finds, she tredged on and was all smiles when she conquered this milestone.

Way to go Becket! On to that next milestone of 14 more caches for a total of 200 caches found so far this year. You are an inspiration. :)

Haffy
08-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Way to go Bucket......:D Congrats on that great milestone.

becket
08-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Way to go! I slowed down and you are catching up to me:D
Here's to the next 500:eek:
thanks, sudy! i still have quite a way to go to catch up to you! getting to my #500th yesterday was awesome!

becket
08-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Way to go! We'll have to put out some new caches to get you over this way again! LOL!thanks, bruce! i love it over there - i still have a bunch on my list to do there, but some more never hurts! a trip to that area is on my agenda for this fall.

becket
08-26-2006, 12:46 PM
I knew this was going to happen today.;) I ran into Cameo last night and had the inside info so to speak. Very nice milestone for sure. No go get some more!:pthanks, brad. i'm glad a few of the 500 were with you! i still can't believe i have done that many!

becket
08-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Actually, she pulled off #500 in the dark last night under the lights of a local rest area. A couple of friends were along to celebrate the experience with her and I must say, it was awesome. Even after a long day of caching with some pretty serious finds, she tredged on and was all smiles when she conquered this milestone.

Way to go Becket! On to that next milestone of 14 more caches for a total of 200 caches found so far this year. You are an inspiration. :)yesterday was so special! caching with jake, lois and becka was a lot of fun and laughs (and climbing)! meeting up with you and tim at the folk festival was great. finding my 500th cache with you and lois was just perfect. i truly was shocked with the silver ammo box and the contents! you are all just too awesome!

i see myself not so much as an inspiration but more as the poster child for very out-of-shape older geocachers. but i did it!

i am so glad that you are all my best friends! and cameo, you are just the greatest!

becket
08-26-2006, 12:53 PM
Way to go Bucket......:D Congrats on that great milestone.LOL! that's "bouquet"! thanks, haffy, and i'm glad that i got a chance to do some of those caches with you! (and i hope we can do some more together!) see you at the bash event!

hollora
08-26-2006, 03:28 PM
what a great day becket! enjoyed doing the trek with you sooo much! can't wait to do more....but we have to get a larger flashlight or a headlamp!

vicbiker
08-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Congrats Becke,thats quite a accomplishment.Glad at least one was mine,maybe in the next 100 you can add Dylan...:DAgain congratulations.Only 197 more to catch you..:)

Smitty & Co.
08-26-2006, 09:11 PM
Good job "bouquet"! :p Congratulations!! :D

becket
08-27-2006, 08:44 AM
what a great day becket! enjoyed doing the trek with you sooo much! can't wait to do more....but we have to get a larger flashlight or a headlamp!:D it's a wonder we all didn't end up in a heap, looking for cammy's atm in the "almost dark"! i had such a wonderful day with you, becka, jake and the cache maine team! thank you for caching with me and for being so patient on the climbs.

becket
08-27-2006, 08:45 AM
Congrats Becke,thats quite a accomplishment.Glad at least one was mine,maybe in the next 100 you can add Dylan...:DAgain congratulations.Only 197 more to catch you..:)thank you, vic. geez! i have a couple more ideas where the micro is so as soon as a few more caches show up in the area, i'll be back!

becket
08-27-2006, 08:46 AM
Good job "bouquet"! :p Congratulations!! :D thanks, smitty! glad you got the "bouquet" thing!:D :D :D

Team2hunt
08-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Congrats on a huge milestone. It was special caching with you as a guide in Stonington this year. Hope you have all finds. See yah soon.

Dave and Gail
08-27-2006, 07:43 PM
Holy smokes!!! Awesome, Gail and I [and Shamis] wish you congratulations on this milestone. We have a few of your sig. Items. Someday we will hit the 500, we are only at 109 so far , but we'll keep on truckin.:D

Beach Comber
08-27-2006, 08:23 PM
That is sooooooo awesome!!! Congratulations!

msteelee
08-28-2006, 07:35 AM
Congratulations, Bouquet (Dahhling) - that is an awesone milestone. You may not think so, but you are an inspiration to many - I love your spirit!

becket
08-28-2006, 08:41 AM
Congrats on a huge milestone. It was special caching with you as a guide in Stonington this year. Hope you have all finds. See yah soon.thanks, gary! i had such a good time - and i loved the night caching! i'm already looking forward to the kayak event next summer. there are some new cachers on the island who plan to put out caches on some of the nearby islands.

becket
08-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Holy smokes!!! Awesome, Gail and I [and Shamis] wish you congratulations on this milestone. We have a few of your sig. Items. Someday we will hit the 500, we are only at 109 so far , but we'll keep on truckin.:Dthanks, dave & gail! i hope to meet you soon - i have been right behind you at several caches.

becket
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
That is sooooooo awesome!!! Congratulations!thanks, beachie! i'm looking forward to seeing you soon - maybe at the bash event? let me know if you want some crushed shells LOL!

becket
08-28-2006, 08:45 AM
Congratulations, Bouquet (Dahhling) - that is an awesone milestone. You may not think so, but you are an inspiration to many - I love your spirit!thanks, lee! but you must have me confused with someone else! :o :D

parmachenee
08-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Congrats Becket....that's a lot of real estate!!:)