View Full Version : Welcome

attroll
08-27-2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the section of Geocaching Maine's Off Road Caching Adventurers forums. This section has been on the web site for some time now and was just not publicized. There has been an interest in this for some time now. I have had three members bring up an interest in having a section long before the first Tread Lightly event. The first event brought to light how many people actually had an interest in over road geocaching.

As I said this forum has been here for some time now as a subscription forum and was not active and tonight I activated it to see where it would go.

Hiram357
08-28-2006, 04:11 PM
So are these posts available for all to see or just those who subscribe to this section of the forum?

attroll
08-29-2006, 12:40 AM
So are these posts available for all to see or just those who subscribe to this section of the forum?
In order to see this forum you have to subscribe to it. So you will have to pass it on to Jake and everyone else that you think would be interested.

firefighterjake
08-29-2006, 11:40 AM
In order to see this forum you have to subscribe to it. So you will have to pass it on to Jake and everyone else that you think would be interested.

Cool . . . and Donna said you would be spending half the night working on the ORCA driving a Jeep logo!!!

But wouldn't Maine Off Road Cache Adventures be MORCA and not ORCA? :D ;)

attroll
08-29-2006, 11:53 AM
Cool . . . and Donna said you would be spending half the night working on the ORCA driving a Jeep logo!!!

I wanted to title it ORCA by itself. I also wanted to make sure that people knew it was for Maine. Maybe I should just remove the word "Maine"?

Hiram357
08-29-2006, 04:25 PM

No no Jake, its the Maine Orcas... Orcas from Maine, I'm sure there are ORCAs elsewhere, right? so thats why we are the Maine ORCAs.

And once again Rick, I love the Logo! HAHA Free Willys!!! :D :D :D

The G Team
08-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Cool forum--thanks for the invite! Aaron, I looked thru my pile of laptops and came up empty handed for Inspirons--if it was a Latitude, I'd have you covered. Looks like either eBay or go shopping for a new laptop--sorry.

becket
08-30-2006, 05:03 AM
i'm so happy that i found this forum! i hope to go on an off-road trek with you guys someday!

tat
08-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Last week I gave away 5 jeeps, maybe I should have kept one!

Hiram357
08-30-2006, 04:29 PM
Last week I gave away 5 jeeps, maybe I should have kept one!

You gave away Jeeps!?!?! and i didn't get one!?!?! :mad: :p

hollora
08-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Wooo Hooo off road is a great adventure. Told my hubby we have to buy another 4 X 4.............he said, you use your car like one anyway........you can't take my truck!

tat
08-31-2006, 06:34 AM
You gave away Jeeps!?!?! and i didn't get one!?!?! :mad: :p

I was asked to put them out in Maine, within 2 weeks. The first week I was in Montana! I had to miss out on the OB event because of this, (and a bunch of other stuff.)

They are out there for the taking! One has already been reported missing. :( Just look at my profile, trackables, you'll find them.