View Full Version : The way it actually happened

vicbiker
08-31-2006, 06:06 AM
If you read the logs for my Vic's challenge,you will see where Hiram 357 and Attroll both entered finds.You'll also read where Rick saids he ran into me and we shot the breeze.As Paul Harvey would say"and now for the rest of the story"Cheryl asked me to run over to the store to get milk for supper.In the parking lot of the store was that imfamous white jeep,you know the one that can't go up mts.!!Inside the store I find Rick and Aaron,I've been told they were pressuring the store clerk to give them the location of the cache.There are rumors of finacial gain,but again these are only rumors!!Anyway after some small talk we go onto the bridge. The girls are the ones that found the cache,Steph actually retrieved it and they sign the log,while we were shooting the breeze.The logs should say found by Donna and Steph with Rick and Aaron looking on....:D:D:D

Hiram357
08-31-2006, 07:43 AM
If you read the logs for my Vic's challenge,you will see where Hiram 357 and Attroll both entered finds.You'll also read where Rick saids he ran into me and we shot the breeze.As Paul Harvey would say"and now for the rest of the story"Cheryl asked me to run over to the store to get milk for supper.In the parking lot of the store was that imfamous white jeep,you know the one that can't go up mts.!!Inside the store I find Rick and Aaron,I've been told they were pressuring the store clerk to give them the location of the cache.There are rumors of finacial gain,but again these are only rumors!!Anyway after some small talk we go onto the bridge. The girls are the ones that found the cache,Steph actually retrieved it and they sign the log,while we were shooting the breeze.The logs should say found by Donna and Steph with Rick and Aaron looking on....:D:D:D

Hey now... that Jeep has climbed more mountains than me, as I always say, walking is for those that don't own a Jeep. :D
And Rick and I we as much a part of the find as they were (we were just smart enough to stay up there and make them go after it)
besides we found it long before you showed up.... we just wanted to see if they could find it too... :rolleyes: :D

attroll
08-31-2006, 12:05 PM
No comment.

Hiram357
08-31-2006, 05:18 PM
No comment.
well said.

msteelee
09-06-2006, 07:15 AM
I'm sure the truth is in there somewhere!

Hiram357
09-06-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm sure the truth is in there somewhere!

"somewhere" is the key word :rolleyes:

vicbiker
09-06-2006, 07:13 PM
I'm sure the truth is in there somewhere!The thing that I have notice with this crowd is that,there is much truth ever told:D

Hiram357
09-06-2006, 07:26 PM
The thing that I have notice with this crowd is that,there is much truth ever told:D

the truth is always told... it just might not be the right truth with the right situation.... :rolleyes:

vicbiker
09-06-2006, 09:08 PM
A friend of mine at the store has a name for this kind of truth.He calls it Bull something.

msteelee
09-07-2006, 06:49 AM
Hmmm. Is the truth relative - or an absolute?

firefighterjake
09-07-2006, 08:10 AM
Hmmm. Is the truth relative - or an absolute?

The truth is nearly always relative . . . and as I've always said "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story -- while I never lie in the tales that I tell I may embelish them a little and bend the truth a bit to make for a better story."