View Full Version : RE: Howdy and welcome to our guests

firefighterjake
09-07-2006, 08:05 PM
I noticed at the time I logged in tonight that there were several guests checking us out . . . just wanted to extend an invitation to you folks who are here perusing the pages to join our not-so-little band of sometimes dysfunctional geocachers . . . and if you elect not to join there's no hard feelings! In either case, welcome!

WhereRWe?
09-08-2006, 08:24 AM
I noticed at the time I logged in tonight that there were several guests checking us out . . . just wanted to extend an invitation to you folks who are here perusing the pages to join our not-so-little band of sometimes dysfunctional geocachers . . . and if you elect not to join there's no hard feelings! In either case, welcome!

Keep in mind that many of those "guests" are not real people checking the site out, but are hits when Google or another search engine puts geocachingmaine.org on their list of finds.

This subject has come up before - like when we had 297 people "online" at once - and Rick can explain this a lot better. :D :D

firefighterjake
09-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Keep in mind that many of those "guests" are not real people checking the site out, but are hits when Google or another search engine puts geocachingmaine.org on their list of finds.

This subject has come up before - like when we had 297 people "online" at once - and Rick can explain this a lot better. :D :D

I see . . . and here I thought folks were excitedly checking out our site, reading the threads and deciding whether they wanted to join our merry little band or not.:o

Hiram357
09-16-2006, 01:59 PM
WOW! I logged on today and there was one user and guest! I feel so alone.... it's getting so cold, and dark... mmmmm cold and dark, I'm gunna go grab a beer. :)