View Full Version : RE: Strange question of the day

firefighterjake
09-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Where would someone be able to purchase a sticker of a frog that would be able to withstand the rigors of Maine weather (i.e. sun, rain, snow, etc.)?

hollora
09-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Frog things are everywhere on the web. And there are loads of graphics that sticker companies could use. I would contact Caron or Carron Signs and Graphics that used to be in Winterport and I think now is somewhere in Hampden. They do digital graphic signs and letter most of the cruisers and firetrucks now. They digitally create what you want in the material you want it. Guess if it will stay stuck on a cruiser it should stay stuck on ________ what is that you are going to stick it on Jake?

Hiram357
09-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Where would someone be able to purchase a sticker of a frog that would be able to withstand the rigors of Maine weather (i.e. sun, rain, snow, etc.)?

You mean like "signal the frog"??? you can get decals of him from the geocaching.com site

firefighterjake
09-11-2006, 08:14 AM
Frog things are everywhere on the web. And there are loads of graphics that sticker companies could use. I would contact Caron or Carron Signs and Graphics that used to be in Winterport and I think now is somewhere in Hampden. They do digital graphic signs and letter most of the cruisers and firetrucks now. They digitally create what you want in the material you want it. Guess if it will stay stuck on a cruiser it should stay stuck on ________ what is that you are going to stick it on Jake?

Can't say . . . but it was Hiram who gave me the idea (he's a really bad influence on me you know!) ;)

tat
09-11-2006, 12:28 PM
You can make almost anything weather by coating it with clear marine epoxy.

Hiram357
09-11-2006, 01:27 PM
hehe, I know the secret... and I'm not telling.... :p :p :p

firefighterjake
09-11-2006, 02:44 PM

I'm all set . . . found a frog sticker that says it can be exposed to the elements for up to seven years . . . placed my order this a.m. Thanks for the replies.

hollora
09-11-2006, 04:12 PM
ok so now we need to anticipate a frog appearing someplace soon - with a special mission I am sure! as long as the clue isn't froggy - maybe I will be all set LOL

Really Jake - your caches are fun and I am glad you found what you needed.