View Full Version : Don't Forget to Get It Out!

WhereRWe?
11-21-2004, 02:32 PM
Since this is a wet, sloppy day, and only the hardiest of cachers will be out-and-about today, I want to remind you to GET THE TURKEY OUT OF THE FREEZER!

Nothing is less fun (climbing a steep hill in search of a cache comes close, in my opinion) than trying to thaw out a turkey the day prior to Thanksgiving.

And if anyone has a special recipe they'd like to share, I don't think anyone would object.

Beach Comber
11-21-2004, 06:44 PM
Is it Thanksgiving time? Holy smokes! Where DID the year go !?!?!?!
:eek:

Sudonim
11-21-2004, 06:49 PM
This turkey was out today placing caches and is now thawing out at home :)

Tink
11-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Awwwwwwww drats.....I knew there was something I forgot!!We went caching instead of thawing the darn turkey today hehehehe...guess we'll wait to have Thanksgiving on Saturday.......I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very very Happy Turkey day....stay safe....eat lots..!!...gobble gobble...

Hiker Twins
11-22-2004, 07:04 AM
Most Important...Don't put that turkey away with the meat still on the bones! Clean the meat off, put it in the refrigerator and throw the carcass in the garbage. I just hate those "after the holiday stool cultures"! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will be thinking of your great meals while I settle for hospital chow :rolleyes:

brdad
11-22-2004, 07:40 AM
A true cacher has McNuggets for Thanksgiving so he has plenty of McToys to place in caches! And, a little duct tape around the box they come in and you have yourself a nice little micro container to hide in the fence behind the trash can at McDonalds.

team teebow
11-22-2004, 01:47 PM
I knew I forgot to do something, I forgot to take a waypoint as to where I put the turkey in the fridge. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, now I need to go find a hint as to where the turkey is......

Team Teebow

Note to self - "Think like a cache, and where would I hide......."

WhereRWe?
11-22-2004, 04:36 PM
I knew I forgot to do something, I forgot to take a waypoint as to where I put the turkey in the fridge. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, now I need to go find a hint as to where the turkey is......

Team Teebow

Note to self - "Think like a cache, and where would I hide......."

Probably buried under a pile of celeryand carrot sticks! :D