View Full Version : RE: Someone just topped 600 caches

firefighterjake
10-23-2006, 09:11 AM
When I started this whole geocaching thing I told myself I would not get caught up in the whole numbers thing which is why you rarely (if ever) see me post congratulatory messages for folks who have reached milestones (not that it should take away from the accomplishment . . . it's just not "my thing") . . . and it is why I often try to sneak by my milestones without anyone noticing (fat lot of good it usually does me:rolleyes: ).

However, I feel compelled to bend my personal rule this one time since a good friend has recently reached yet another milestone and it appears as though this person is trying very hard for folks to not notice this milestone. Now I'm not naming names or the milestone since that would break my rule . . .

Any guesses as to who this unnamed geocacher could be and what their milestone number was???

Cache Maine
10-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Ohhh Pick me! pick me! I know! I know! Ohhh..Pick me!

Congratulations to the unnamed individual! This person deserves all the recognition in the world!

Maybe we should sing, anybody think of a good thong?

Smitty & Co.
10-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Would Beckett be the cacher in question?? :confused: :D :confused:

WhereRWe?
10-23-2006, 01:28 PM
Is there a prize for guessing the right person??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

d’76
10-23-2006, 01:54 PM
Ohhh Pick me! pick me! I know! I know! Ohhh..Pick me!

Congratulations to the unnamed individual! This person deserves all the recognition in the world!

Maybe we should sing, anybody think of a good thong?

Did some one say thong. :)

Haffy
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
Thpeaking of good thongs how about a congratulations to Becket for reaching the 600 cache milethstone..........;) :D

WhereRWe?
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Becket??? Sheesh! Congratulationth! We'll pick up a few when you get over this way again!

Cache Maine
10-23-2006, 07:53 PM
Thpeaking of good thongs how about a congratulations to Becket for reaching the 600 cache milethstone..........;) :D

Becket??? Sheesh! Congratulationth! !

You guys are hilarious. :D

shayshay
10-23-2006, 09:12 PM
congratulations to becket on her 600 finds. i went caching with becket one day this past spring. i must say the day will be etched in my mind forever. walked over the penobscot on a very small bridge, looked into the barrel of a cannon, fell in the woods rolled around on the ground to avoid deer you know what. becket was surprised i didn't get key lime pie disease. when i tried to get up i found a nickel under me. becke was amazed that i would find a coin on the ground. when we got back to the car the keys were in the car and the doors were locked. This had never happened to her before. i think i brought much joy to myself and spent a great deal of time laughing at her. becket is a great friend and eserves all the happiness she gets from caching and i look forward to going caching with her again:D shayshay

Mainelyroses
10-23-2006, 10:20 PM
Congratulations!!:) :) :)

hollora
10-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Am pleased and honored to have been on some of the adventures along the way. Live, laugh, have fun and cache along the way while singing a thong! LOL PS - No it's granny (you gals know what I mean)

Sudonim
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Congrats Becket! It was a pleasure to go with you on a few of those finds, and thank you for all the great caches in your neck of the woods too.

becket
10-25-2006, 09:13 AM
LOL PS - No it's granny (you gals know what I mean):eek: :eek: :eek:

Cache Maine
10-25-2006, 01:59 PM
(you gals know what I mean)

I have no idea....really...no idea....that's my story. :D

becket
10-26-2006, 09:18 AM
thanks, everyone! it really isn't about the numbers (well...:rolleyes: ), it's about the fact that i'm addicted! :D i also want to especially thank hollora and cameoooooo, who did most of the last 100 with me!

Team2hunt
10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
Great job and congrats. Can't wait til next years kayak event. Now on to 700 and beyond.

we3beans
10-31-2006, 03:04 PM
congrats!!!
hope to go cachin with you again sometime!

noreasta
11-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Congratulations, way to go girl. Keep it up , But OF course it is not about the numbers or else i would have thought that someone was me, but It really isnt about the numbers anymore for me. maybe in the way way back begining in the spring of 2002, but now its about enjoying the caches i do now. Oh yes, I too really did just surpass 600, but hey, whats in a number.

parmachenee
11-02-2006, 06:56 AM
Congrats Becket on 600. That tgif crew is pushing the numbers!!:) And don't forget some of the nicest locations for caches you have placed.