View Full Version : Where Are You Going?

WhereRWe?
12-01-2004, 05:59 PM
We just picked up a geocoin that the owner wants to go to England. Well, since I don't expect to be going much further east than Halifax anytime soon, I wondered what would be the best way to help this puppy on its way.

How about a forum here for members going on trips to "away"? Perhaps if one of you were going to Europe I could get this geocoin to you.

Any thoughts on this?

We go to Canada, New Hampshire nad Vermont quite often, and I would be happy to help a TB on it's way in those directions.

Perhaps a couple more bug hotels in the area? I know there is one in Portland and one in Topsham - is there one in Bangor? I think we're going to Bangor next week and could put this in a bug hotel if there is one...

Haffy
12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Maybe someone up in the Bangor area could put a TB Hotel near Bangor International Airport similar to the one that Bluegrass Gyrl has near the Portland International Airport. I have used that one on one occasion with good success moving TB's along.

Mainiac1957
12-01-2004, 10:42 PM
That's a great idea. Let me do a search for a good spot and see what I can find. I already have the right container for it too. If you come to Bangor before I get it place you could just leave it with me. Let me know.