View Full Version : other maine geocaching websites

caro
11-19-2006, 07:40 PM
I haven't been around in a while. Last I knew there were two other Maine geocaching websites, besides this one. I didn't spend much time there so I didn't bookmark anything but I was just wondering what happened. Searches can't seem to find them.

Just curious,

caro

WhereRWe?
11-19-2006, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=caro;25639]I haven't been around in a while. Last I knew there were two other Maine geocaching websites, besides this one. I didn't spend much time there so I didn't bookmark anything but I was just wondering what happened. Searches can't seem to find them.
/QUOTE]

Well, it seems that this one (http://www.mainegeocachingassociation.com/) is still functioning, but in a recent thread, it was announced that - for "financial reasons" - the other site was no longer operational.

What the heck! With geocachingmaine.org, you've got the BEST anyway!

:D :D

attroll
11-19-2006, 07:50 PM
I haven't been around in a while. Last I knew there were two other Maine geocaching websites, besides this one. I didn't spend much time there so I didn't bookmark anything but I was just wondering what happened. Searches can't seem to find them.

Just curious,

caro
One of them went down and according the the owners they will not be coming back on line because of funds. That one was mainegeocachers.net.

I can not remember the address of the other one.

brdad
11-19-2006, 07:51 PM
The sites you are looking for are

www.mainegeocachers.net/
and
www.mainegeocachingassociation.com/