View Full Version : Writing article about Geocaching

LizG
11-30-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm writing an article about geocaching in York County. Is there anyone out there who I could interview or geocache with?
Liz

Haffy
11-30-2006, 10:02 PM
Tat I hope you jump on this one.:)

WhereRWe?
11-30-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm writing an article about geocaching in York County. Is there anyone out there who I could interview or geocache with?
Liz

If you're in Portland (what county is that???) you could ask Beach Comber. :D

(Oops - I think I mentioned that cacher in my welcome message to you. Now I'll hear it from "Beachie"!)

Haffy
11-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Portland is in Cumberland county and Tat is in Kittery which is in York county, either one I'm sure would be a great choice to go caching and get an interview with. Show us proud whoever it maybe.

Holy Crap it's after 9 Bruce, it's after your bedtime isn't it?..........;)

WhereRWe?
11-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Portland is in Cumberland county and Tat is in Kittery which is in York county,

I thought Kittery was in New Hampshire! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Haffy
11-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Don't tell Tat that......:D

Beach Comber
11-30-2006, 10:58 PM
Portland is in Cumberland County, but I would be happy to meet with you if you would like or if you don't find someone from York County. Either way - good luck with the article. Hope you will share it with us when you have finished it.

Hiram357
12-01-2006, 12:04 AM
I thought Kittery was in New Hampshire! :confused: :confused: :confused:

no no bruce, get it straight... kittery is part of Mass, from portland on down is NH, and between there and portland is where the moat should be :D

attroll
12-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Liz
I hope someone sends you a PM or email because we have a few members that live down south in your area. If you need names to contact on the web site please let me know and send me a PM if you get no responses.

tat
12-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi,

I live in Kittery and would love to help out in any way. Just send an email or pm.