View Full Version : Christmas Jeep

The G Team
12-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Look what all the cool kids are doing this year:

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Jeep-Chirstmas-Lights.jpg

Hiram357
12-13-2006, 06:56 PM
haha! thats cool! theres another white jeep in waterville that looks like mine that did that to their rack too... maybe i should go with the flow... i think ill put one of those giant snow globes on the top :D

The G Team
12-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Ha ha--I though I had the only one in the area--haven't seen the other one yet. I does get some attention! I though about one of those moving deer things--that would be cool (I've got plenty of power left in my inverter). However, I'm sure there is a line that if crossed would get you hasseled by the law.

hollora
12-13-2006, 08:46 PM
There is a statue against BLUE lights and I think restrictions on red...........the others may be fair game (no pun intended). Very creative!

Hiram357
12-13-2006, 11:50 PM
you should make em flash, and pull over people that are driving like jerks, and tell them to not be a scrooge when theyre driving... and you can wear a santa hat while you do it! :D

The G Team
12-14-2006, 06:36 AM
There is a statue against BLUE lights and I think restrictions on red...........the others may be fair game (no pun intended). Very creative!

LOL--I thought about making them flash, but decided not to press my luck. Drove past Fairfield's speed trap the other night w/o incident, so I think the solid lights are OK.

Hiram357
12-14-2006, 08:44 AM
LOL--I thought about making them flash, but decided not to press my luck. Drove past Fairfield's speed trap the other night w/o incident, so I think the solid lights are OK.

sheesh, they must think that no one can see them when they sit there, like they're one big secret... i drove past em once at 40 and they werent even paying attention....:rolleyes: