View Full Version : Welcome J_Tapley from Glenburn

firefighterjake
12-15-2006, 01:30 PM
Glad to have you on board here . . . if you have any questions ask away!

Dave and Gail
12-16-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey Jake,,,Who is J_Tapley??? Don't see him on the members list. Is this a typo??? Just wondering.

Hiram357
12-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey Jake,,,Who is J_Tapley??? Don't see him on the members list. Is this a typo??? Just wondering.

Dave, we need to humor Jake during his "rough spots" just because we can't see someone, doesn't mean that they don't exist to someone else....:rolleyes: ;) :p

Dave and Gail
12-17-2006, 04:28 PM
OK,,I get it,,,this time of year lots of folks believe in things they can't see. Maybe J_Tapley from Glenburn is sort of a spirit cacher who goes around to all the geocachers homes on X-Mas eve in a broken down Jeep, pulled by 9 tiny muggles, and fills our stockings with swag items. Should have known, but I still think he should be on the members list if we want to welcome him.:D :) :o

Hiram357
12-17-2006, 06:26 PM
OK,,I get it,,,this time of year lots of folks believe in things they can't see. Maybe J_Tapley from Glenburn is sort of a spirit cacher who goes around to all the geocachers homes on X-Mas eve in a broken down Jeep, pulled by 9 tiny muggles, and fills our stockings with swag items. Should have known, but I still think he should be on the members list if we want to welcome him.:D :) :o

I agree... but the jeep comment was uncalled for... :p ;) :D

firefighterjake
12-17-2006, 08:07 PM

I swear to you I saw a J_Tapley listed under the newest members section on the front page of geocachingmaine.org . . . either that or I've had too much eggnog. :D

brdad
12-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I swear to you I saw a J_Tapley listed under the newest members section on the front page of geocachingmaine.org . . . either that or I've had too much eggnog. :D

I gotta stand up for you here. J_Tapley was on the new member list at one point.

firefighterjake
12-18-2006, 09:00 AM
I gotta stand up for you here. J_Tapley was on the new member list at one point.

There . . . see . . . I'm not going crazy . . . now if someone could do something about the pink elephant infestation in my office life would truly be great. ;) :D

Beach Comber
12-18-2006, 05:54 PM
There . . . see . . . I'm not going crazy . . . ;) :D

I saw the name too, but not sure how much it helps you ..... I am ALREADY crazy....muahahahaha

Dave and Gail
12-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Well,,,Where did he go???? Did he undo his membership?? Can't find him on GC.Com either. Just wondering because I went to school with a J Tapley and wondering if it could be one and the same. Anyone finds him, let me know.:D

Hiram357
12-18-2006, 08:33 PM
I think you're all drinking out of the same kool-aid jug...:p

firefighterjake
12-19-2006, 08:27 AM
I think you're all drinking out of the same kool-aid jug...:p

As long as it isn't purple Kool-aid. :D

Now would the real J_Tapley please stand up?