View Full Version : RE: Tread Lightly 2007?

firefighterjake
12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
So G-Team and Hiram . . . will there be a Tread Lightly 2007 event this upcoming year?

Hiram357
12-18-2006, 08:36 PM
So G-Team and Hiram . . . will there be a Tread Lightly 2007 event this upcoming year?

Wow Jake... that's just weird... today as I was driving back from Madison I was thinking that exact same thing (driving past hedgehog hill got me thinking about it), I was thinking about posting it already so that people could start thinking about dates and locations.

but really, that freaks me out... quit stealing my thoughts.

seriously...

:D

The G Team
12-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Well, I'll be treading lightly on the Rubicon on July 16th, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise--anyone else up for some real 4 wheeling? Either before or after that, I plan to hit Moab and perhaps head up through Colorado--doing the Black Bear road would be cool.

Hiram357
12-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Well, I'll be treading lightly on the Rubicon on July 16th, if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise--anyone else up for some real 4 wheeling? Either before or after that, I plan to hit Moab and perhaps head up through Colorado--doing the Black Bear road would be cool.

so either june or august then?

The G Team
12-19-2006, 06:08 AM
June would be good for me--that would be a good chance to test the lift and all.

firefighterjake
12-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Wow Jake... that's just weird... today as I was driving back from Madison I was thinking that exact same thing (driving past hedgehog hill got me thinking about it), I was thinking about posting it already so that people could start thinking about dates and locations.

but really, that freaks me out... quit stealing my thoughts.

seriously...

Well I could say something about great minds thinking alike . . . but instead I'll simply suggest that if you want us to stop stealing your thoughts you need to fashion a hat out of tinfoil and wear it since we all know that this is the only way to stop telepathy. Now as for the gremlins infesting your Jeep . . . don't go into the water. :D

firefighterjake
12-19-2006, 08:25 AM
so either june or august then?

Either month should work for me . . . although I will know better when we get closer to the actual date.

Second question . . . where are we riding this year? Have you given any thought to riding in downeast Maine off the Stud Mill Road trails?

Hiram357
02-25-2007, 08:55 PM
I think it's about time to start the planning for the 2007 trip, I think the most popular ideas are to go downeast, or north... way north. So keep your eyes open for 4x4 caches and well just head towards the most 4x4cache infested area. We'll also need to decide on a meeting spot (like the big stop, an area for those that don't want to go on the trip can still stop in and say hi) and a campsite. Lemme know and we'll start throwin this thing together. :D

attroll
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
I would personally like to head north again. I love the deep woods of Maine. I am sure others would like to stay along the coastal area though.

We still have plenty of time.

Hiram357
02-26-2007, 12:00 AM
I would personally like to head north again. I love the deep woods of Maine. I am sure others would like to stay along the coastal area though.

We still have plenty of time.

I love the deep maine woods too, but theres so much to explore throughout maine. If everyone would post some caches that they thought would be good to do for the trip then we can start weighing our options and see where the most fun could be had. :D

firefighterjake
02-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Right off the top of my head I can't think of any great 4WD caches, but a trip to the County is always a lot of fun . . . actually I take that back, I did one cache on Mars Hill that I drove to that was fun. I hope to get back to the County again this Summer . . . the State Park campground in PI is one of the greatest campgrounds I have ever visited.

The G Team
02-26-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm up for a trip in any direction, though there is so much work do to on the Jeep and it just keeps adding up. Just noticed my rocker panels have rusted through, so we'll have to cut out the old ones and weld in a new set. I'm just a little scared about what we'll find under the carpet. You can buy a whole new floor pan, but cutting the old one out and welding in a new one is something I really want to avoid!

Hiram357
02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm up for a trip in any direction, though there is so much work do to on the Jeep and it just keeps adding up. Just noticed my rocker panels have rusted through, so we'll have to cut out the old ones and weld in a new set. I'm just a little scared about what we'll find under the carpet. You can buy a whole new floor pan, but cutting the old one out and welding in a new one is something I really want to avoid!

Try checking out www.4wd.com (http://www.4wd.com) they've got a pretty good network of distributors and might be able to find somethin for ya.

The G Team
02-27-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, they do have lots of cool stuff. Actually, rocker panels aren't too bad--about $120 for a pair at www.rockauto.com--it's just the cutting and welding that will be a PITA. Even a whole floor pan isn't all that expensive. It's a bit ironic, but the floor in the parts Jeep is rock-solid. If it wasn't such a hassle, I'd cut the floor out and save it. I did get the carpet out in one piece, which is in pretty good condition (albeit rather in need of a good cleaning).

I picked up a new engine stand and I'm hopeful we can get the engine and tranny out this weekend. That will just leave the front axle to pull and the carcass can go to the crusher.

Hiram357
03-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Ive been searchin and searchin, and I'm having trouble findin 4x4 caches... how bout havin it be more oriented towards a camping cache event and hope we come across some trails the jeeps will fit down??? :confused:

firefighterjake
03-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Ive been searchin and searchin, and I'm having trouble findin 4x4 caches... how bout havin it be more oriented towards a camping cache event and hope we come across some trails the jeeps will fit down??? :confused:

That sounds good . . . have you looked at the area downeast near Machias and around the Airline. I think there may be some caches there that are located off the Stud Mill Road and may actually be some caches that could be done with 4WD vehicles -- even Toyotas! :D

firefighterjake
03-22-2007, 09:47 AM
If we're looking at some caches that are not too technical, but there would be some non-tarred road driving here are a few suggestions for Downeast . . . maybe some of the guys from down that way can let us know of any others or if these would be appropriate candidates.

Pineo Ridge Placement GC4E33
X Marks The Spot GCA7D ???
Clifford Lake Cache GCKAOY
Pocomoonshine Package GC1785
Polish It Off GCRSAH ???
What a Relief GCG94G
Blue Sky Golden Dreams GCKN57
Bud's Cache GCXRXR
"Chillin'" With the Troll King GCTRAR
Steel Bridge Cache CGJFVO
Duck Lake PRL GCYGEG
Maine's Resident Rockstar GCKQCA
West Lake Cache GC8675
Cash Cache GCJRHJ
Grand Falls Cache GCH4PY?

Hiram357
03-22-2007, 04:18 PM
I know of a primitive site just off the airline too, theres about 5 campsites right on the edge of the Machias R.

firefighterjake
03-23-2007, 08:18 AM
I know of a primitive site just off the airline too, theres about 5 campsites right on the edge of the Machias R.

Sounds good to me . . . once again maybe some of the folks down that way can give us some ideas for caches and camping spots.

Hiram357
03-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Sounds good to me . . . once again maybe some of the folks down that way can give us some ideas for caches and camping spots.

are there any folks on GCM down that way?

firefighterjake
03-23-2007, 03:15 PM
are there any folks on GCM down that way?

10-44 and Rpapaman live down that way I believe . . . and I think Maniac and Dave have poked around that area some and may have some ideas of places that may be suitable for camping and Tread Lightly geocache spots.

Hiram357
04-03-2007, 05:54 PM
How's everyone feel about the weekend of June 30th???

The general consensus apears to want to explore the downeast wilderness. (I have a good primitive site in mind on the machias river, but was thinking it would be better to stay at a campground because then our sites would be garunteed and not a first come first get the good campsite [like omaha...], preferbably not a state park because they tend to frown upon adult beverages)

Mike do you want to do another tread lightly presentation (or somethin of the sorts to help us fall into the category of a cache event)

I've been scoping out some door prizes too, like roadside kits, towstraps, and portable utility flashlights.

Anyone have any thoughts about meeting at Dysart's in bangor? (it's no big stop, but it'll be a good start to roughin it)

firefighterjake
04-04-2007, 08:10 AM
How's everyone feel about the weekend of June 30th???

The general consensus apears to want to explore the downeast wilderness. (I have a good primitive site in mind on the machias river, but was thinking it would be better to stay at a campground because then our sites would be garunteed and not a first come first get the good campsite [like omaha...], preferbably not a state park because they tend to frown upon adult beverages)

Mike do you want to do another tread lightly presentation (or somethin of the sorts to help us fall into the category of a cache event)

I've been scoping out some door prizes too, like roadside kits, towstraps, and portable utility flashlights.

Anyone have any thoughts about meeting at Dysart's in bangor? (it's no big stop, but it'll be a good start to roughin it)

I can't speak for anyone else . . . obviously . . . but June 30th should work for me.

For me Dysarts is often the beginning or ending of an adventure while camping, ATVing, hiking, etc. so that would work well . . . it's no Homestead, but the food is pretty decent . . . plus it's still standing. ;) :D

firefighterjake
04-04-2007, 08:11 AM

. . . duct tape, wire ties and used Jeep parts. ;) :D

attroll
04-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Keep in mind that the end of June is the peak of black flie season.

Hiram357
04-04-2007, 02:52 PM
. . . duct tape, wire ties and used Jeep parts. ;) :D

Or I could put together a Toyota package, that includes a phone card and a list of tow truck services... :p

Keep in mind that the end of June is the peak of black flie season.

black flies???? those things still bother you? nothin a good layer of bug dope, a campfire, and a couple home brews can't fix. :D

besides we could always train the mosquitos to attack the black flies... :D

The G Team
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
The end of June is fine with me--will be a good last shakedown for the Jeep before heading west. Should I put in our order for a weekend-long pelting rain storm now, or wait till a bit closer to the date? :D

Hiram357
04-04-2007, 04:00 PM
The end of June is fine with me--will be a good last shakedown for the Jeep before heading west. Should I put in our order for a weekend-long pelting rain storm now, or wait till a bit closer to the date? :D

Go ahead and put the order in now so we can be sure it'll be ready by then, what's night caching without a lil downpour?? :D

Will you be able to do another tread lightly presentation for us mike?

The G Team
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Will you be able to do another tread lightly presentation for us mike?

Sure, I'll come up with something--perhaps with flip charts and diagrams, or at least a PowerPoint.

firefighterjake
04-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Sure, I'll come up with something--perhaps with flip charts and diagrams, or at least a PowerPoint.

Just make sure there's stickers . . . :D ;) My 4Runner still has its sticker from last year.

--

On another thought . . . hey Hiram, how did the pic of my 4Runner on the snowbank in LA come out?

Hiram357
04-21-2007, 07:34 PM
would anyone have a problem with changing the date to the weekend before?? that would be June 23/24th

May 19/20th I'll be taking a trip up that way to check out campsites and caches and maybe place a few for the trip. If anyone else is interested in comin along let me know.

The G Team
04-21-2007, 08:18 PM
That's fine with me.

attroll
04-21-2007, 10:57 PM
It does not matter to me either way because we are most likely not going to make this one no matter what weekend in June.

Hiram357
04-22-2007, 08:05 AM
It does not matter to me either way because we are most likely not going to make this one no matter what weekend in June.

Rick, just quit your job, that darn thing is always getting in the way... ;) :rolleyes: :D

attroll
04-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Rick, just quit your job, that darn thing is always getting in the way... ;) :rolleyes: :D

It's not the job. We have other things we are doing that month and one of them is our annual event and having another pig roast. We are looking at the weekend of the 9 - 10th or 16 and 19th. We are leaning towards the 9 - 10th though.

Camping with the black flies at the end of the month is not high on my list of things to do either.

Hiram357
04-22-2007, 02:11 PM
It's not the job. We have other things we are doing that month and one of them is our annual event and having another pig roast. We are looking at the weekend of the 9 - 10th or 16 and 19th. We are leaning towards the 9 - 10th though.

Camping with the black flies at the end of the month is not high on my list of things to do either.

As long as were not putting the two events on the same day, I'd like to go to your event. (and it would be too difficult to choose between the two) :D

firefighterjake
04-23-2007, 08:24 AM

It always seemed to me that the blackflies are worse in May rather than June . . .

attroll
04-23-2007, 12:42 PM
It always seemed to me that the blackflies are worse in May rather than June . . .
Nope, they get really bad from mid June to the end of June. It depends a lot of the weather though but that us usually the time frame.

Hiram357
04-23-2007, 04:01 PM
either way it's nothin that the three B's of camping can't take care of...

Bug spray
Bonfire
Beer

Hiram357
04-24-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm just tryin to comprehend the schedule of all the upcoming events and things goin on, Mike will you be traveling to moab before the 16th or do you plan on leaving on the 16th? Because if we were to have the 4x4 event the first or second week of july would you be able to make it then Rick??

(If you don't make it who would we elect as president??) :D

firefighterjake
04-24-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm just tryin to comprehend the schedule of all the upcoming events and things goin on, Mike will you be traveling to moab before the 16th or do you plan on leaving on the 16th? Because if we were to have the 4x4 event the first or second week of july would you be able to make it then Rick??

Just remember to bring our mascot that I bought for you!!!:D

Hiram357
04-24-2007, 04:19 PM

He sits proudly atop my fax machine waiting anxiously for his first adventure. :D

attroll
04-25-2007, 01:08 AM

Don't plan this around me. I am going to do a lot of hiking this summer to get ready for my big hike in 2009. I also have a awesome multi that I am working that is going to take all summer to get done. Pick a date and if I can make it I will. Were shooting for June 9th for the pig roast. This way Mike can make it and Team Teebow and TAT. We will know for sure before the end of the week.

The G Team
04-26-2007, 10:11 AM

The June 30/July 1 weekend would be cool. We have to be in Cali on July 16th, so will probably leave on or about the 9th. I think I would take a ration of you-know-what if I was to be away the weekend (7/8th) before we plan to leave.

PS the 8.8 axle is at the Ford garage as we speak, getting the 4.56 gears set up. When my buddy gets back from AZ next week we should be able to start getting the lift and new axles installed--Wheeee!!!!

Hiram357
04-26-2007, 03:45 PM
The June 30/July 1 weekend would be cool. We have to be in Cali on July 16th, so will probably leave on or about the 9th. I think I would take a ration of you-know-what if I was to be away the weekend (7/8th) before we plan to leave.

PS the 8.8 axle is at the Ford garage as we speak, getting the 4.56 gears set up. When my buddy gets back from AZ next week we should be able to start getting the lift and new axles installed--Wheeee!!!!

The June 30th weekend wont work for me so far ( might have to go to ohio that weekend for grandparents 50th, but not sure if were going or not)

I was wondering when you were going to get it up, I saw it at your office the other day and thought it looked a little low.. :)

The G Team
04-26-2007, 05:10 PM
I was wondering when you were going to get it up, I saw it at your office the other day and thought it looked a little low.. :)

Ha ha--it will be up soon! The SYE is done, the 8.8 is pretty much done--just waiting for the call. Now we're going to start trimming the fenders and such to fit the 33" meats. Oh yeah, the spare motor is stripped to the block and ready to go to the machine shop for decking and cylinder boring--4.6 L here we come!

Hiram357
04-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Ha ha--it will be up soon! The SYE is done, the 8.8 is pretty much done--just waiting for the call. Now we're going to start trimming the fenders and such to fit the 33" meats. Oh yeah, the spare motor is stripped to the block and ready to go to the machine shop for decking and cylinder boring--4.6 L here we come!

wanna trade jeeps? :rolleyes:

hollora
04-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Folks, have you seen the new Jeep Geocoins - they come in 8 colors. Very cool!

Hiram357
04-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Folks, have you seen the new Jeep Geocoins - they come in 8 colors. Very cool!

maybe i can trade my jeep for one. :D

Medawisla
04-27-2007, 07:53 PM

And he's soooo cute!!:D

Hiram357
05-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Just a heads up, I'm still planning on heading up downeast this weekend to scout out terrain for the tread lightly 2007 (probably gunna head out either fri night or early saturday, campin out up there sat and heading back early sunday, gotta be backin time for BB King in Augusta. :D ) anyone interested in taggin along, lemme know and we'll meet up somewhere, or if you have any suggestions of places, campsites, or caches that you think would be a good stop, any suggestions are appreciated. :D

The G Team
05-14-2007, 07:53 PM
I'd love to go, but the Jeep's going into the garage for the lift this weekend (finally!). Dropped another $1,100 today for the front axle upgrades (Superior Chrome Moly shafts, Dana/Spicer 4.56 R&P w/master install kit and aluminum outer axle seals). Of course, this doesn't include the $700 for the ARB air locker that I bought previously, or the $125 Ruff Stuff diff cover(3/8ths" steel). Oh, and I'm sure the gear install will be at least another $300 (that's what the rear gear install cost). Is there a Jeep Parts anonymous?

Hiram357
05-14-2007, 09:16 PM
I'd love to go, but the Jeep's going into the garage for the lift this weekend (finally!). Dropped another $1,100 today for the front axle upgrades (Superior Chrome Moly shafts, Dana/Spicer 4.56 R&P w/master install kit and aluminum outer axle seals). Of course, this doesn't include the $700 for the ARB air locker that I bought previously, or the $125 Ruff Stuff diff cover(3/8ths" steel). Oh, and I'm sure the gear install will be at least another $300 (that's what the rear gear install cost). Is there a Jeep Parts anonymous?

mike, seriously, what are you going to do with that jeep when you're all done doing this stuff??? you need to get back to a basic jeep, so bein the nice guy I am, I'll trade jeeps with ya. trust me, it's all for the best... :rolleyes: ;)

attroll
05-15-2007, 02:58 AM
I would love to go also but I am leaving for Virginia Wednesday afternoon and will not be back until Monday night.

firefighterjake
05-15-2007, 08:07 AM
Just a heads up, I'm still planning on heading up downeast this weekend to scout out terrain for the tread lightly 2007 (probably gunna head out either fri night or early saturday, campin out up there sat and heading back early sunday, gotta be backin time for BB King in Augusta. :D ) anyone interested in taggin along, lemme know and we'll meet up somewhere, or if you have any suggestions of places, campsites, or caches that you think would be a good stop, any suggestions are appreciated. :D

Unfortunately this weekend is out for me, otherwise I would have been interested. Don't forget the orca though! :D

Hiram357
05-15-2007, 01:02 PM
sheesh, I hope this isn't an omen for the event...

attroll
05-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Have you picked a date for the event yet?

The G Team
05-15-2007, 01:12 PM
mike, seriously, what are you going to do with that jeep when you're all done doing this stuff??? you need to get back to a basic jeep, so bein the nice guy I am, I'll trade jeeps with ya. trust me, it's all for the best... :rolleyes: ;)

Ha ha--but yours is so much newer and shiny white. Mine will always be a "50 foot" truck, no matter how good the parts under it are. It should, though, prove adequate for most off roading situations.

Hiram357
05-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Have you picked a date for the event yet?

We're still aiming for June23rd & 24th, but with all these event's already lined up I'm wonderin if we should push it back to maybe july or august...

Ha ha--but yours is so much newer and shiny white. Mine will always be a "50 foot" truck, no matter how good the parts under it are. It should, though, prove adequate for most off roading situations.

a 50' truck??

The G Team
05-15-2007, 01:45 PM
We're still aiming for June23rd & 24th, but with all these event's already lined up I'm wonderin if we should push it back to maybe july or august... ??

Unless we have it in Georgetown (we could all run the 'Con together!), it would have to be late July or August for me.

a 50' truck??

It looks good, as long as you're at least 50' away. :eek:

Hiram357
05-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Unless we have it in Georgetown (we could all run the 'Con together!), it would have to be late July or August for me.

I don't think Georgetown would work out too well... Does anyone have plans for late July yet??? (would give us more time to figure out a good route, I'm still not sure what downeast has in store for us...

It looks good, as long as you're at least 50' away. :eek:

ahhh, kinda like, "she's got a body to die for, but a face that would make a freight train take a dirt road..." :D

Hiram357
05-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Ok, here are two areas that I'm considering; they're not way out there, but there in old loggin areas (fun riding) :D

the first spot I was considering was around the "west lake cache" GC8675
there's lots of caches around that area, with a lots of primitive camping available

the second spot is around the "pocomoonshine" cache GC1785, there's about 3 caches in the area (but i have 3 ammo cans I can hide for the event too)

firefighterjake
05-17-2007, 07:43 AM
Ok, here are two areas that I'm considering; they're not way out there, but there in old loggin areas (fun riding) :D

the first spot I was considering was around the "west lake cache" GC8675
there's lots of caches around that area, with a lots of primitive camping available

the second spot is around the "pocomoonshine" cache GC1785, there's about 3 caches in the area (but i have 3 ammo cans I can hide for the event too)

I'm game for either area . . . or both areas even . . . providing the dates work out.

Medawisla
05-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Late July?!:rolleyes: Well, I guess as long as we don't get the Jeep stuck again...or Hiram, are you thinking of making this trip top last year as the most memorable anniversary??:confused: :p

Hiram357
05-21-2007, 04:42 PM
Late July?!:rolleyes: Well, I guess as long as we don't get the Jeep stuck again...or Hiram, are you thinking of making this trip top last year as the most memorable anniversary??:confused: :p

why?? what's goin on in late july that we can reschedule around camping and jeepin??? :p

Anyways... We didn't head out this weekend due to the weather, this weekend is looking more promising. So anyone that wants to join up can come along. We'll proably go camping both saturday and sunday as long was we both have monday off.

attroll
05-21-2007, 05:49 PM
why?? what's goin on in late july that we can reschedule around camping and jeepin??? :p

Anyways... We didn't head out this weekend due to the weather, this weekend is looking more promising. So anyone that wants to join up can come along. We'll proably go camping both saturday and sunday as long was we both have monday off.

I would love to but this weekend I need to go do maintenance on my section of the Appalachian Trail and next weekend I am planning on going to Katahdin.

Medawisla
05-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Oh well...guess it'll just be the two of us! ;) :p :D

firefighterjake
05-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Oh well...guess it'll just be the two of us! ;) :p :D

If you guys tell me where you're going I may make a guest appearance. ;) :D Then again . . . maybe you guys want to be left alone!:eek: ;) :D

Hiram357
05-25-2007, 03:50 PM
If you guys tell me where you're going I may make a guest appearance. ;) :D Then again . . . maybe you guys want to be left alone!:eek: ;) :D

Yeah, if you interupt my fishin I'll be pretty pissed!! :D

Sat We're hopin to be campin out by West Lake (On map page 34 follow Rt 188 through Burlington until it goes to that light dotted line right between west lake and nictous lake) Hopefully we'll be able to get one of those sites at the end of the road.

sun we'll try for the campsite umm... i haven't planned that far... but itll be over by grand lake somewhere.

But what you could do is use your magellan coordinate system to find us, to do this take any random 5 numbers and multiply them by 23.7 and then arrange those numbers to make coordinates. :p :D

Medawisla
05-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Hope we didn't leave you in the dust FFJ...we had one heck of a trip, as Hiram describes in the next thread.
Maybe next time when we hide caches??

firefighterjake
05-28-2007, 07:49 PM
Hope we didn't leave you in the dust FFJ...we had one heck of a trip, as Hiram describes in the next thread.
Maybe next time when we hide caches??

Ah, it was just one of those things . . . it just wasn't meant to be. It gave you two some nice time alone though and it sounds and looks like you guys had a great time . . . well except for the AC going kaput.

Next time. . . .

Hiram357
05-29-2007, 07:04 AM
How about July 21st and 22nd????? :confused:

Medawisla
05-29-2007, 09:06 AM

For scouting/hiding caches? or for the event?:confused:

Hiram357
05-29-2007, 03:07 PM
For scouting/hiding caches? or for the event?:confused:

for the event...

firefighterjake
05-29-2007, 05:54 PM

"Make it so Number One."

Hiram357
05-29-2007, 08:12 PM
"Make it so Number One."

Ei Ei Capytan!

Hiram357
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
OK, kyak event isnt gunna happen on the weekend of the 28th... So I am now writing in stone that, that weekend is the weekend of the TL event... I have spoken.

The G Team
06-06-2007, 10:38 AM
OK, kyak event isnt gunna happen on the weekend of the 28th... So I am now writing in stone that, that weekend is the weekend of the TL event... I have spoken.

Isn't this one of the dates we first talked about :)

If all goes according to plans (does it ever?) we might just be back in time to attend.

Hiram357
06-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Isn't this one of the dates we first talked about :)

If all goes according to plans (does it ever?) we might just be back in time to attend.

I don't remember that far back... but origianly we we're gunna have it on this weekend because it's the weekend of stefs wedding anniversary... but i talked her into it :D

so lets just hope your plans get screwed up and youre back in time for the event ;)

Hiram357
06-12-2007, 04:06 PM
HEY MIKE!! Your inbox is full!! Delete some messages... ;) :rolleyes: :D

since your inbox won't take anymore messages I'll just post it here for ya...

Hey Mike,

How did you go about getting the tread lightly stuff last year? I'm tryin to put together stuff for the event, (prizes, reservations, cache page, but I'm lacking on the educational part required for the cache event)

~Hiram

The G Team
06-12-2007, 05:47 PM
We only have 50 PMs? Anywho, I've emptied my folder for future messages. I purchased the items I had from http://www.treadlightly.org/. There are many 4x4 websites out there that have good basic wheelin' info that could be printed such as http://www.bb4wa.com/articles/articles.htm.