View Full Version : Welcome Julie Peterson

firefighterjake
12-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to geocachingmaine.org.

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
12-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to geocachingmaine.org.

Does this mean we're all welcome to your world, FFJ???? Is it nice there???:) :)

firefighterjake
12-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Does this mean we're all welcome to your world, FFJ???? Is it nice there???:) :)

Yup . . . everyone's welcome to my world . . . and I'm pretty sure this Julie Peterson is real since her profile says she is from Falmouth. :D

becket
12-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to geocachingmaine.org.jake! we talked! you promised to take your meds! what happened?????

firefighterjake
12-27-2006, 12:19 PM
jake! we talked! you promised to take your meds! what happened?????

I ran out of the green M & Ms. ;) :D

Hiram357
12-27-2006, 03:02 PM
(out of curiosity from your last welcom I checked the member list... and I didn't see a Julie Peterson on the list... is that the name she signed on under?)

But I'll go out on a limb here and trust Jake... Welcome Julie :D

(and I'm only coming to your world Jake if there's snow)

firefighterjake
12-27-2006, 04:18 PM
(out of curiosity from your last welcom I checked the member list... and I didn't see a Julie Peterson on the list... is that the name she signed on under?)

But I'll go out on a limb here and trust Jake... Welcome Julie :D

(and I'm only coming to your world Jake if there's snow)

Maybe I do need to go on some meds . . . I swear to you guys, there was a new member named Julie Peterson that joined . . . and now I see there's a hkybob from Kennebunk (Welcome hkybob) that has joined . . . really, I don't think I'm imagining these things.

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
12-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Maybe I do need to go on some meds . . . I swear to you guys, there was a new member named Julie Peterson that joined . . . and now I see there's a hkybob from Kennebunk (Welcome hkybob) that has joined . . . really, I don't think I'm imagining these things.

:eek: 10-44 :eek:

Don't worry, your not in trouble, we're just asking for you to talk with the doctor.

firefighterjake
12-27-2006, 04:54 PM
:eek: 10-44 :eek:

Don't worry, your not in trouble, we're just asking for you to talk with the doctor.

:)

Which doctor?

d’76
12-27-2006, 04:57 PM
:)

Which doctor?

Witch Doctor, I didnt think that stuff was your style:)

Mainiac1957
12-27-2006, 05:05 PM
all these new imaginary friends you've been greeting. I mean I personally am OK with it. I don't think it's that bad, now is it.;) :rolleyes: I'm sure it's just Hiram logging on as a someone new then pulling the membership away just after you say hi.:p All in fun I say!!:D

hollora
12-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Jake - you are not 10-44!:) As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish.;) Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed.:p Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.:eek:

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!:D

Trezurs*-R-*Fun
12-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Jake - you are not 10-44!:) As your counselor and TGIF partner, I can assure you - there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish.;) Others don't see them - they are ghosts. I have the same problem.........sometimes~so, don't be alarmed.:p Just relax and enjoy the ride!

And to those who think my friend needs help - lighten up - he is ready for some extreme caching and is need of release from the home renovation blues.:eek:

Cache on Jake! You do not have imaginary friends, are not hearing whispers and do not need anything more than M&Ms of any color (hummm - chocolate - yum!). Happy 2007!:D

Hollora and FFJ, sitting in a tree K..I..S..S..I..N..G...., :) :) :eek: :eek: ;) (it's been so long since I've heard this little jingle I can't recall the next verse...)

Happy New Year!!!!!

hollora
12-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Come on - I am old enough to be his Motha.............and I do remember the rest of the jingle.

becket
12-27-2006, 06:59 PM
...and I do remember the rest of the jingle.i remember it, too!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

Hiram357
12-27-2006, 08:56 PM
there are subtle things we see that sometimes we perceive to be there and they vanish.;)

i have this problem with money.... :rolleyes:

and jake i know a good irish doctor that could help you, his last name is mcguillicudy... maybe you've hear of him? :D