View Full Version : What's new with the Board

Team2hunt
01-13-2007, 05:21 PM
I got an email recently, that my paid membership was about to expire. It reminded me that we had elected a board. And I hadn't heard anything about what was new in a very long time. So. What's up with the board? Anything new?

WhereRWe?
01-13-2007, 07:55 PM
I got an email recently, that my paid membership was about to expire. It reminded me that we had elected a board. And I hadn't heard anything about what was new in a very long time. So. What's up with the board? Anything new?

We've discussed a LOT of things, but our intent is not to be intrusive. Things have been pretty quiet lately, and there isn't much that needs resolving. A lot of our discussions have resolved into "no, lets not do that" situations.

If you have any issues, please bring them up! :D :D

(Which reminds me - since we have had a LOT of new members lately, and perhaps some occasional members who are not "up to speed", left me remind everyone:)

After 2 years or so of operation, a gathering of Maine geocachers decided to elect an "Advisory Board" to resolve issues on GeocachingMaine.org. The original members were WhereRWe?, BRDAD, TaT, AtTroll, and Beach Comber. Beachie resigned for personal reasons, and was replaced by Haffy6.

If you have any issues or concerns about GeocachingMaine.org, please bring them up in the public forums, or address them privately in the Board Member's forum.