View Full Version : Geocaching Banner

Haffy
03-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Just a thought but it would be nice to have a banner with our website logo on it to bring to all of our events and display in a prominent place. Many sizes are made but I was thinking like a 3' x 5' size with grommets on the corners so it can be displayed either by tying it to a couple of posts or anything that would hold it up. They are made mostly of a vinyl material so they would last for quite some time. Does anyone know where these are made and the cost?

brdad
03-28-2007, 06:39 PM
I've considered the same thing. I don't think the pricing is horrible, but I am not sure.

Haffy
03-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I've checked out a few sites online and they range in price for the size that I mentioned around 60 to 80 dollars plus shipping.

Cache Maine
03-29-2007, 07:02 AM
Has the geocachingmaine.org board decided that they would like to sponsor events?

I think it should be up to the event owner if they want a big banner hung up.

Haffy
03-29-2007, 07:14 AM
The board hasn't decided on anything,it was just something else I suggested, I havent heard any talk of sponsoring events.

WhereRWe?
03-29-2007, 07:56 AM
I agree with Cameo - that it should be up to the event "owner" to display a GeocachingMaine.org banner or not - but also agree that we should consider getting one to have available.

I for one would be happy to have one to display at our WWWWWW events...

:D :D

attroll
03-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Sponsoring events was briefly brought up in a round about way, but never really discussed.

I like the idea about getting a banner. This could be discussed with the board and I will bring it up again.

Hiram357
04-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Sponsoring events was briefly brought up in a round about way, but never really discussed.

I like the idea about getting a banner. This could be discussed with the board and I will bring it up again.

speaking of graphics... That's a nice logo you have Rick! (can you make me one like that?) :D

attroll
04-01-2007, 10:04 PM
speaking of graphics... That's a nice logo you have Rick! (can you make me one like that?) :D

I can not take credit for the logo. Cache'n Jacksons designed the logo and all I did was made the 3D effect to it. It is the logo for my otehr web site.