View Full Version : Moving to the new server

attroll
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
We are moving to our new server on Monday 16 April around midnight. This should not effect any of you seeing most of you are not at at this time of night. This is one of the reasons we picked this time frame.

I don't know how long this should take, but it should be done before most of you get up on Tuesday morning.

Haffy
04-12-2007, 01:25 PM
Good luck and hope things go smoothly. Thanks for all you do for us here.

brdad
04-17-2007, 11:34 AM
So did this happen? It lookes the same. (That's probably a good sign)

attroll
04-17-2007, 02:32 PM
No id did not happen again. I got buisy and did not get it done. Sorry.

Hiram357
04-18-2007, 02:52 PM
sheesh, ya get all the suspense built up and ya drop it on us like a rock.. again... I mean c'mon you could at least try to put a little bit of effort into the webiste.... :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

attroll
04-19-2007, 02:19 AM
I am happy to say the server move is done. I have just one more site to move to the new server and it is the one I am most worried about.

If anyone notices any problems or issues since the move please let me know. There should be no problems or issues though. If anything the load times should be handled better and faster.

firefighterjake
04-19-2007, 07:44 AM
. . . . If anything the load times should be handled better and faster.

We can rebuild Geocachingmaine.org. We will make it stronger . . . faster. It will be the world's first bionic electronic BBS. (Cue bionic man sound effects.) ;) :D

Hiram357
04-19-2007, 08:00 AM
We can rebuild Geocachingmaine.org. We will make it stronger . . . faster. It will be the world's first bionic electronic BBS. (Cue bionic man sound effects.) ;) :D

*sigh* I thought there was hope for you yet.... :rolleyes:

But on the other hand the new site looks goo... the same. and that's a good thing. because it was good before. :D :D :D

firefighterjake
04-19-2007, 08:05 AM
*sigh* I thought there was hope for you yet.... :rolleyes:

But on the other hand the new site looks goo... the same. and that's a good thing. because it was good before. :D :D :D

Shouldn't you be working or something. ;) :D