View Full Version : RE: OK, it's probably just me,but . . .

firefighterjake
05-30-2007, 08:33 AM
Has anyone had any problems inputting TBs . . . I picked up two the other day and have tried putting in the number/letter combination and both keep coming up saying that both are not valid numbers . . . it is possible that I could have the numbers/letters wrong since I picked them up and then put them in another cache later that same day so I could have written them down wrong . . . but I'm usually pretty careful about that.

Also, when I go to search for caches by zip code there is no link to the U.S. Postal Service to enter citys and states to pull up the zip code.

hollora
05-30-2007, 02:35 PM
As a matter of fact, it took me a couple of tried on some of the TBs from GW5 to get them to open the page. I know I was typing the number in right but it just didn't seem to recognize it and then, suddenly, it would.

There are lots of changes on GC.com. The missing zip code link being just one of them I frequently used. I added a link button to the USPS site to solve that one.

brdad
05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
It would not surprise me if it wasn't everyone logging TBs from GW5 that's clogging up the TB server. It'd be interesting to have some stats of how many were moved daily and how much these mega events affect them.

hollora
05-30-2007, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I thought it might be traffic on the server. That is not the problem, however, with the missing link(s).

firefighterjake
05-30-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I thought it might be traffic on the server. That is not the problem, however, with the missing link(s).

Missing links, eh . . . I think we have a few of them here at this site. ;) :D

Hiram357
05-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Missing links, eh . . . I think we have a few of them here at this site. ;) :D

why are you looking at me when you say that???? :p