View Full Version : RE: Another wi-fi site for Unity

firefighterjake
05-30-2007, 08:09 PM
For those of you wi-fi fanatics I happened to notice tonight that now in addition to the other wi-fi hotspots in town that I mentioned previously the Unity House of Pizza (and the accompanying cafe) is now a wi-fi spot . . . it's free but there is a code word that you have to enter (it's on signs inside . . . I think it was calzone1 or something like that.)

Also, for Hiram and friends . . . you can now get an adult-friendly beverage with your meal . . . and just for the record, no, I don't own stock in the place . . . I just like the food, the owners and tend to eat there a lot as my waist line would attest. ;) :D

Hiram357
05-30-2007, 10:28 PM
For those of you wi-fi fanatics I happened to notice tonight that now in addition to the other wi-fi hotspots in town that I mentioned previously the Unity House of Pizza (and the accompanying cafe) is now a wi-fi spot . . . it's free but there is a code word that you have to enter (it's on signs inside . . . I think it was calzone1 or something like that.)

Also, for Hiram and friends . . . you can now get an adult-friendly beverage with your meal . . . and just for the record, no, I don't own stock in the place . . . I just like the food, the owners and tend to eat there a lot as my waist line would attest. ;) :D

that's awesome! just what we need when shopping in the downtown metropolis of unity! beer! and wi-fi! :D :D :D

(why couldn't they have that before stef graduated?? sheesh, maybe i could go back to college...) :rolleyes:

hide_from_the_kids
06-01-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah! I am happy that it does as we are heading home via Unity tomorrow and I am putting the least amount of work tonight into prep for Unity and south as I am anticipating my kiddos will be done (probably before we leave Bangor but one can hope).

One of my favorite places to get wireless is downtown Brunswick at the little cafe (dog something or other). Otherwise, I have not had much luck.

Haffy
06-01-2007, 09:27 PM
All VIP's have free Wi-Fi access.