View Full Version : camping at the Pig Roast

Team2hunt
06-02-2007, 08:50 AM
In order to help Rick out, and get a count for Sunday's breakfast and the food needs. I have started this thread to get a better than........ I think about 10 people.

Troy and I will be camping, and kayaking on Sunday.

tat
06-02-2007, 10:06 AM
I sure hope to go. Right now, it looks like a 30% chance of being able to go to the pig roast, camp out and kayak.

attroll
06-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Thank you Gary for starting this. Sudonim and Pedal Chick are also spending the night as well as Mainiac1957. Hallora is thinking about it but has not committed to it yet. That is all that I know of so far.

hollora
06-02-2007, 08:39 PM
As far as I know right now I can say yes.......pending daughter in labor or Ralph having a problem. Mainiac1957 offered to help me with my tent if I had a problem. Can I bring anything to help for breakfast?

attroll
06-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Hollora, Donna siad she already has everything she needs for breakfast.

If anyone else needs a tent then we have a couple here that people can use. Just let me know so I can have them ready. We have one family tent and two small tents.

FuddsGirls
06-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Teebows and FuddsGirls we be planting ourselves under a shade tent but only for the day. Due to other commitments on Sunday, none of us can stay but maybe late enough for the fire. So I'll be early enough to plant myself on top of the hill again:D

cape ann carol
06-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Count on Liisa & I being there for the night, we each have our own small tent. I have plenty of room in the trailer, I will bring my tarp bag & equipment just in case of rain....but it wont rain...the sun will shine both days :D

We are looking forward to coming up for this awesome weekend of events.
If there is anything I can bring for anyone, let me know.
Carol

Hiram357
06-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Stef & I will be staying too

Foxgloves
06-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I'll be camping too so that makes 11 definites I think?

Should I bring maple syrup or not? Just let me know...

attroll
06-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I'll be camping too so that makes 11 definites I think?

Should I bring maple syrup or not? Just let me know...
We have syrup, but it is not real maple syrup. If you want to bring some your are more then welcome to. I know it is not cheap so we can use the fake stuff :), it is up to you.

Mainiac1957
06-05-2007, 06:38 AM
We have syrup, but it is not real maple syrup. If you want to bring some your are more then welcome to. I know it is not cheap so we can use the fake stuff :), it is up to you.

Don't tell anyone, but she lives in Vermont. I hear maple syrup just grows on tree up there.:rolleyes: :p

Hiram357
06-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Don't tell anyone, but she lives in Vermont. I hear maple syrup just grows on tree up there.:rolleyes: :p

yeah sure, and carrots come from the ground... don't you know that stuff comes from hannaford??? ;) :D

Foxgloves
06-05-2007, 10:29 AM
I'll bring some Maple Syrup then.. :)

Team2hunt
06-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Come on! I make a special trip each year to Vermont just for the maple syrup. Troy and I both love it. :) :)

Looks like I'll have lots of it this year. :rolleyes:

Thanks for thinking of it Foxgloves.

Beach Comber
06-05-2007, 01:10 PM

It's true! It does grow on trees. As kids, we used to love picking those maple sugar candies from the trees - lol

Mainiac1957
06-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Come on! I make a special trip each year to Vermont just for the maple syrup. Troy and I both love it. :) :)

Looks like I'll have lots of it this year. :rolleyes:

Thanks for thinking of it Foxgloves.

I have a feeling that maple syrup isn't your only reason to go to Vermont from here on in.:rolleyes:

Cache Maine
06-05-2007, 06:37 PM
I have a feeling that maple syrup isn't your only reason to go to Vermont from here on in.:rolleyes:

D'oh! :D :p :)

Team2hunt
06-05-2007, 09:20 PM

There are some great caches in Vermont and I have to complete the 2 Vermont DeLorme Challenges this Summer. There are the Green Mountains and Lake Champlain, and I have 4 stores to look after. Tons of places to see and go camping. I will be in Vermont a lot this year. Thanks for noticing M57. Plus over there....I won't need to know what time it is. :rolleyes:

Do you want me to grab you any maple syrup while I'm there? :)

Mainiac1957
06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
I heard a rumor that someone was bringing some to the Pig Roast.:D