View Full Version : The Summer Paddle Event

Foxgloves
06-06-2007, 11:52 AM
I wasn't sure Rick if you are BBQ'ing on Sunday after the Paddle event and using up the leftovers/salads/dishes from the Pigroast...

Should we plan on bringing more food for Sunday too?

Let me know so I can adjust my grocery list tomorrow...
:)

attroll
06-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Yes we are going to do something. I think I posted it in the event. We are going to cook burgers and hot dogs and left overs. Donna just said thanks for reminding her to get them.

Cache Maine
06-06-2007, 01:35 PM
So can non-paddlers crash the party and if so, about what time?

attroll
06-06-2007, 01:42 PM
So can non-paddlers crash the party and if so, about what time?
Are your referring to the cookout afterwards? If so then it all depends on how long we paddle. Cameo you have my cell phone number you can call me throughout the day and I can give you a rough idea. I am thinking it would be sometime after lunch.

hollora
06-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Cache Maine - maybe I will stay down and cache - and crash with you.....can we stay in touch via cell?

Cache Maine
06-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Are your referring to the cookout afterwards? If so then it all depends on how long we paddle. Cameo you have my cell phone number you can call me throughout the day and I can give you a rough idea. I am thinking it would be sometime after lunch.

We will be quite a distance away due to a wedding on Saturday night and our lodging reservations, but we surely keep it in mind. If we are headed north about lunch time, I will start making some calls. Woo hoo!

crash with you...can we stay in touch via cell

Absolutely...see above.

hollora
06-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Sounds good - I have your number LOL