View Full Version : The long awaited "Return of the ORCA"

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 12:13 PM
It took a while, but it's posted! there's still work to be done, but all is according to plan so far.

So without further adooooodooo I present to you...

Tread Lightly 2007: The return of the ORCA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=e519903d-1160-4326-aec5-8163392b4289

firefighterjake
06-26-2007, 01:47 PM
It took a while, but it's posted! there's still work to be done, but all is according to plan so far.

So without further adooooodooo I present to you...

Tread Lightly 2007: The return of the ORCA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=e519903d-1160-4326-aec5-8163392b4289

Don't forget to bring the ORCA mascot!

attroll
06-26-2007, 01:53 PM
I am waiting for the part for my truck to get the 4WD shifter linkage fixed. So that and the leaf spring should be fixed by then. I just hope the clutch holds out. i will not have time to get that fixed.

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 01:58 PM
I am waiting for the part for my truck to get the 4WD shifter linkage fixed. So that and the leaf spring should be fixed by then. I just hope the clutch holds out. i will not have time to get that fixed.

if not you can always be a passenger, jake loves company. :D

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Don't forget to bring the ORCA mascot!

Don't worry, he's prepared... :D

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j201/apmcgarvey/DSC00142.jpg

firefighterjake
06-26-2007, 02:18 PM
if not you can always be a passenger, jake loves company. :D

I should have room in the 4Runner.

Mainiac1957
06-26-2007, 02:27 PM
So is Friday night still a go? If so I plan to be up there then.

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 02:58 PM

Yeup, well be up there friday gettin stuff ready, we're also goin up this weekend in hopes of better weather to set the water caches and go in search of more trails.

firefighterjake
06-26-2007, 03:18 PM

Same here . . . I figure I might take off that Friday and slowly meander and cache on my way to the camp.

firefighterjake
06-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeup, well be up there friday gettin stuff ready, we're also goin up this weekend in hopes of better weather to set the water caches and go in search of more trails.

OK, so I haven't been able to help you out much in terms of coming along as the Jeep Recovery vehicle and I do have plans this weekend . . . but if it helps I'll be there in spirit . . . of course being there in spirit doesn't really cut it when you're mired in the mud, stuck in the sand or the Jeep needs a jump start, huh? ;) :D Shoot me some ideas at some point for possible give-aways . . . I'm thinking one f those throw-away cell phones, flare gun, cold weather survival suit, etc. . . . of course these prizes will only go out to Jeep owners . . . well Jeep owners and Magellan users. ;) :D

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 03:48 PM
. . . I'm thinking one f those throw-away cell phones, flare gun, cold weather survival suit, etc. . . . of course these prizes will only go out to Jeep owners . . . well Jeep owners and Magellan users. ;) :D

lol, why does that all sound like stuff you can take from the fire station... :rolleyes:

i was thinkin stuff along those lines (off road/adventure oriented) maybe get tow straps (for being towed) for non jeep owners and pull straps (for pulling) for the jeep owners... :rolleyes: awww jeeze... why don't ya just get AAA memberships... lol, I haven't looked into it yet, but I was thinking one of those jump start emergency kits, that has the battery booster and roadside emergency stuff in it, I think I saw them at cabelas a few months back for pretty cheap. Map & Compass would be good for the magellan users (but they would have to come with very detailed instructions...) :D

Haffy
06-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah certainly all those Magellan users can use all the survival gear that they can get cause they never know when they will get lost. ;) :D

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Yeah certainly all those Magellan users can use all the survival gear that they can get cause they never know when they will get lost. ;) :D

It gives me an idea for a new cache event!! it could be along the lines of geocaching/giving practice to search & rescue crews, it can be called, "The Magellan/Jeep-a-thon" get lost, get stuck, and get rescued! the Magellan/Jeep-a-thon; Where you are the cache... :D :D :D

HappyTogether
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Been looking forward to this one coming up. Missed it last year due to moving. Question on your definition of off-road capable? Are we talking functioning 4x4 with tires that are not bald? Or are we talking 6 inch body lifts, woolly boogers and a snorkel?

If I promise to bring home-brew to the camping portion of the event can I attend even though I drive a Mercury AND use a Magellan? :D

Mainiac1957
06-26-2007, 05:50 PM
After you said "Bring home brew" the rest was just "blah, blah, blah.....;)

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Been looking forward to this one coming up. Missed it last year due to moving. Question on your definition of off-road capable? Are we talking functioning 4x4 with tires that are not bald? Or are we talking 6 inch body lifts, woolly boogers and a snorkel?

If I promise to bring home-brew to the camping portion of the event can I attend even though I drive a Mercury AND use a Magellan? :D

4x4 with good tires, that has some clearance, we won't be doing anything that requires winching (hopefully) or turning on the bilge pump (hopefully) Take a look at some of the pics on this site and on the old event page (my avatar is a pic that was taken from the last event, the second day of the trip was the best wheeling)

homebrew is always good :D but the campground is a very laid back quiet place that we don't want to tick off... :rolleyes: (or as FFJ puts it, to be "CFH/Campers from Hell" so we'd like to keep all that to a responsible minimum)

But all are welcome to show up for the event, even if ya don't have a 4x4, I'm sure somone will have an open seat.

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 06:04 PM
After you said "Bring home brew" the rest was just "blah, blah, blah.....;)

mmmmmmmmm... home brew... :D (I liked the home brew rick had at his event...)

HappyTogether
06-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the clarification on the 4x4. Looks like the Mountaineer could handle it. Sounds like a fun event. Going to make every effort to attend. Looking forward to meeting more of the people from this group.

hollora
06-26-2007, 07:25 PM
I think without home brew - you could just bring a balloon kit from Sam's and there would be some good laughs!:D

Wished it wasn't my class reunion - arghhhh!:(

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the clarification on the 4x4. Looks like the Mountaineer could handle it. Sounds like a fun event. Going to make every effort to attend. Looking forward to meeting more of the people from this group.

you should have no problems... (as long as it's not lowered with spinning chrome rims and speakers the size of beach balls) :D

(don't forget to RSVP on the cache page if you are planning on coming)

Hiram357
06-26-2007, 07:44 PM
I think without home brew - you could just bring a balloon kit from Sam's and there would be some good laughs!:D

awww cmon, class reunions are overrated, send em a post card. :D

attroll
06-27-2007, 01:03 AM

I still have the balloon kit from my event. I will bring it and the camcorder. I want to put together a good video this time. I have been working on my editing techniques.

Hiram357
06-27-2007, 07:01 AM
I still have the balloon kit from my event. I will bring it and the camcorder. I want to put together a good video this time. I have been working on my editing techniques.

can I plead the 5th and demand a lawyer early?? :D

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:07 AM

We'd love to have you come out . . . and in answer to your question it would be Selection A on the Happy Meal Menu . . . a 4WD vehicle should be more than adequate . . . assuming we did the same type of stuff we did last year in terms of terrain . . . no snorkels, Detroit lockers, 33 inch tires, etc. should be needed . . . but if anyone shows up with something like this we would all be suitably impressed. ;)

Oh yeah, I should add that I too am a Magellan user . . . I just have to get my digs in before anyone else can . . . not that it stops anyone else though. :rolleyes: :D

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:08 AM
lol, why does that all sound like stuff you can take from the fire station... :rolleyes:

i was thinkin stuff along those lines (off road/adventure oriented) maybe get tow straps (for being towed) for non jeep owners and pull straps (for pulling) for the jeep owners... :rolleyes: awww jeeze... why don't ya just get AAA memberships... lol, I haven't looked into it yet, but I was thinking one of those jump start emergency kits, that has the battery booster and roadside emergency stuff in it, I think I saw them at cabelas a few months back for pretty cheap. Map & Compass would be good for the magellan users (but they would have to come with very detailed instructions...) :D

Do you suppose they would miss the stuff . . . I mean it's not like we need the cold weather suit in the summer, right? ;) :D

OK, those are some good ideas . . . in the next couple of weeks I'll take spin out to VIP or some other suitable place and see what I can pick up for some give-aways.

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:10 AM
But all are welcome to show up for the event, even if ya don't have a 4x4, I'm sure somone will have an open seat.

Just to echo this here . . . I should have space for 1-3 other people if anyone would like to come, but doesn't want to drive or doesn't have a suitable vehicle for off-road.

Also, Hiram . . . just to be clear . . . you did say there were ATV trails near or running past the campground???

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:11 AM

Just make sure there's plenty of space in the back . . . we'll be going behind Hiram's Jeep and picking up the parts so he can reassemble the Jeep at a later date. ;) :D

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:13 AM
awww cmon, class reunions are overrated, send em a post card. :D

Isn't that what you said last week when you were trying to cajole me into blowing off my friend's wedding in the County to go camping/caching with you and Misawalala? :D

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 07:14 AM

And I'll bring my . . . I mean a borrowed high-winder digital camera to take some pics of the event to make a slideshow . . . maybe I can get the pics to Rick afterwards and in his spare time he can add music to it.

cape ann carol
06-27-2007, 01:56 PM
I am hoping to make this, it sounds like a blast, and hey if Rick is bringing the balloons & camcorder then I will have to make it! :D

firefighterjake
06-27-2007, 03:24 PM
I am hoping to make this, it sounds like a blast, and hey if Rick is bringing the balloons & camcorder then I will have to make it! :D

And if someone reminds me I can bring my balloons and make balloon animals . . . and if we fill them with helium we can have flying balloon dogs!:D No seriously . . . someone remind me to bring 'em.

Hiram357
06-27-2007, 04:56 PM
. . . but if anyone shows up with something like this we would all be suitably impressed. ;)

some will be impressed... the others of us will be jealous

Also, Hiram . . . just to be clear . . . you did say there were ATV trails near or running past the campground??? Yes there are ATV trails accesible from the roads coming into the campground

Isn't that what you said last week when you were trying to cajole me into blowing off my friend's wedding in the County to go camping/caching with you and Misawalala? :D

yeah, everything is overrated when its compared to camping!! (oh and jake, it's misawhoosla...medidusla???)

HappyTogether
06-27-2007, 07:19 PM
you should have no problems... (as long as it's not lowered with spinning chrome rims and speakers the size of beach balls) :D

(don't forget to RSVP on the cache page if you are planning on coming)

RSVP'd earlier tonight.

I guess I will have to put the stock rims back on.

Just make sure there's plenty of space in the back . . . we'll be going behind Hiram's Jeep and picking up the parts so he can reassemble the Jeep at a later date. ;) :D

Apparently the speakers have to come out to make room for loose jeep parts :D

Hiram357
06-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Apparently the speakers have to come out to make room for loose jeep parts :D

Don't worry, the jeep fits into a box smaller than what it came in... :D

(If you have a canoe or kayak, bring that too, we'll be hiding some water caches... and if all goes well... A HYDRO!!!! dun dun dunn......) :D

Your RSVP came through, are you coming alone or bringing others?

HappyTogether
06-27-2007, 08:26 PM
I suppose that would have been helpful information to give you huh? I'll be making this trip alone. The better half already has plans for that weekend.

I'll bring my kayak along too. Since my wife won't be joining me, that means I'll have an extra kayak available if someone needs a loner for the day.

The 4x4 can fit three other adults reasonably comfortably if there is a need. Of course this all assumes my magellan can get me to the campsite in the first place.

Hiram357
06-27-2007, 08:35 PM
I suppose that would have been helpful information to give you huh? I'll be making this trip alone. The better half already has plans for that weekend.

I'll bring my kayak along too. Since my wife won't be joining me, that means I'll have an extra kayak available if someone needs a loner for the day.

The 4x4 can fit three other adults reasonably comfortably if there is a need. Of course this all assumes my magellan can get me to the campsite in the first place.

Don't worry, I posted directions on the page for magellan users :D

Medawisla
06-27-2007, 09:24 PM
FFJ, we need head pillows too!! for those who are weeble wobbles on the 4x4 roads :D :p

yeah, everything is overrated when its compared to camping!! (oh and jake, it's misawhoosla...medidusla???)

MEDAWISLA!!!:mad:

Hiram357
06-27-2007, 09:37 PM
FFJ, we need head pillows too!! for those who are weeble wobbles on the 4x4 roads :D :p

You're getting off topic mekamoosla!

Sudonim
06-27-2007, 11:28 PM
metamucil??? At least she's a regular here :D

Mainiac1957
06-28-2007, 05:25 AM
Stop picking on Messaweewee, I mean Loon Girl, I mean Steph.:rolleyes: :p

firefighterjake
06-28-2007, 06:27 AM

HaHa . . . I forgot about all the weebling and wobbling we did . . . I think I'm just about recovered from the brain injury I suffered from after last year's trip. :D

Hiram357
06-28-2007, 07:27 AM
HaHa . . . I forgot about all the weebling and wobbling we did . . . I think I'm just about recovered from the brain injury I suffered from after last year's trip. :D

Just about recovered....????

firefighterjake
06-28-2007, 09:02 AM
Just about recovered....????

Ah, well . . . you've got me there . . . I'll never be the same again. ;) :D

Hiram357
07-01-2007, 03:22 PM
**UPDATE** Me, Brad (Maniac) and Stef (Medifusabooga) went up to the Maine Wilderness Camps this weekend for some more recon. We placed a pretty decent kayak/canoe cache and we found some nice roads to play on.

Hiram357
07-11-2007, 06:00 PM
**UPDATE** Me, Brad (Maniac) and Stef (Medifusabooga) went up to the Maine Wilderness Camps this weekend for some more recon. We placed a pretty decent kayak/canoe cache and we found some nice roads to play on.

we also have stuff to do a pancake breakfast on sunday for those that camp out. And I got some nice tread lightly prized too. :D :D :D

firefighterjake
07-12-2007, 08:01 AM
we also have stuff to do a pancake breakfast on sunday for those that camp out. And I got some nice tread lightly prized too. :D :D :D

Blueberry pancakes?

Hiram357
07-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Blueberry pancakes?

I dunno... Brad what kind of Crepes... uh pancakes are we doin??? ;) :rolleyes: :D

Mainiac1957
07-12-2007, 05:07 PM
I can do blueberry. I am a former pancake breakfast cook for my church. So making cakes for a crowd is not a problem. We talk between now and the event I suppose and figure things out.

firefighterjake
07-13-2007, 08:13 AM
I can do blueberry. I am a former pancake breakfast cook for my church. So making cakes for a crowd is not a problem. We talk between now and the event I suppose and figure things out.

I'm up for blueberry pancakes . . . or apple/walnut. Blueberries may be in season (I forget when they come into season exactly) which would be wicked good.

firefighterjake
07-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Well only a few more days to O-day . . . any geocachers planning to go that haven't logged on to indicate this . . . right now the group seems kind of small (not that it's a bad thing). I'm going up on Friday to do some caching, but if anyone needs a ride on Saturday I'll have room.

Incidentally Hiram I probably won't bring my trailer or ATV since to be honest I don't feel like hauling around a trailer. I'm also planning on heading up on Friday . . . although I may tent out at another place depending on where I am when it starts to get dark. I'll be bringing some additional give-aways and wood for the campfire . . . I cut down some more trees today (dead ones . . . but don't worry I'm not bringing all of the wood that I cut up today to the event.) I also stopped by this evening to see you guys and take you out for ice cream, but no one was home (insert joke here_____.)

So anyways, what time are we meeting on Saturday morning. I mean there's a place with the posted coords for the event, but no time . . . also are you planning on doing that thing that you said you were thinking about doing (hint: the log book deal.)

attroll
07-23-2007, 01:17 PM
It is still looking iffy for me. My truck did not get fixed and everyone else is going up Friday night and Mike is still working on his truck it looks like.

firefighterjake
07-23-2007, 01:38 PM
It is still looking iffy for me. My truck did not get fixed and everyone else is going up Friday night and Mike is still working on his truck it looks like.

Ya just gotta have faith Rick . . . well that and more friends apparently. ;) :D So how about it . . . anyone out there want to help out Rick . . . even if you don't have a 4WD vehicle if you can get there you'll be able to get a ride from someone that does. . . .

The G Team
07-24-2007, 12:05 PM

I just now (Noon) got a call that the Jeep is done. Assuming everything works as it should, and the Death Wobble is gone, I plan on attending. I'm not sure about bringing the camper as you are not supposed to tow anything until there are at least 500 miles on the new gears. I should know more this evening after a test drive.

attroll
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
It is not looking good for me right now, but I will keep you posted.

firefighterjake
07-24-2007, 02:42 PM
I just now (Noon) got a call that the Jeep is done. Assuming everything works as it should, and the Death Wobble is gone, I plan on attending. I'm not sure about bringing the camper as you are not supposed to tow anything until there are at least 500 miles on the new gears. I should know more this evening after a test drive.

Just bring some spare parts like Hiram does and you should be all good to go. ;) :D

Mainiac1957
07-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Do you know if and when you are coming up? Just to keep you posted. I should be there around 5:30 Friday afternoon. Just so you don't think you'll be the only one there early.

The G Team
07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
Just bring some spare parts like Hiram does and you should be all good to go. ;) :D

Ha ha--spare we have, though an unexpected bout of death wobble may require a spare pair of skivvies.

For the uninitiated, death Wobble (DW) can affect any solid axle, coil sprung vehicle. Here is a video of an early Bronco experiencing DW:
http://www.emotoman.com/videos/dw.mpg

Any looseness/wear in front end components can cause this, as can a bad alignment. In my case, all the front end parts are new, but the alignment (caster and toe) were WAY off, allowing the vibrations to start after hitting a small bump at around 45 MPH or so.

team teebow
07-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Death Wobble That is funny, well not really. Team Teebow 1's (TOM) truck had a bout of that Memorial Day Weekend. It is all fixed now. Pretty scary when you are traveling behind a Death Wobble vehicle. Not to mention Team Teebow 3 was driving the truck at the time. He has his permit. YIKES!!

Team2hunt
07-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Myself and 1manteam will not be headed your way if the forecast holds true, and they call for rain on Saturday. Too far to go and just get wet. :(

firefighterjake
07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Do you know if and when you are coming up? Just to keep you posted. I should be there around 5:30 Friday afternoon. Just so you don't think you'll be the only one there early.

I'm leaving Friday morning and going the round-about way to get there . . . depending on where I end up I may roll in sometime that evening and meet up with you guys (Aaron and Steph should be coming that evening as well) or I may find another campsite and meet up with you guys sometime the next morning.

firefighterjake
07-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Myself and 1manteam will not be headed your way if the forecast holds true, and they call for rain on Saturday. Too far to go and just get wet. :(

Hiram has promised sunny skies for this event with no rain though. :D

firefighterjake
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Hiram . . . I cut up and loaded up 1 wheelbarrow-full seasoned maple and 2 wheelbarrows-full of slabs (pine, cedar, fir, etc.) I'm thinking that should be plenty . . . however if you think we need more let me know.

hollora
07-24-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm leaving Friday morning and going the round-about way to get there . . .

Ah, if going via Corinna - stop, shelter, look up, stream side = it was there today! Have a fun weekend Jake!

firefighterjake
07-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Ah, if going via Corinna - stop, shelter, look up, stream side = it was there today! Have a fun weekend Jake!

Well contrary to how I usually travel . . . when I said "round-about" way I didn't mean quite that round. :D I almost stopped to check on this the other day after I met up with you figuring I was going by and there was always the chance that the other cacher may have missed it . . . but it was getting dark and I was getting tired.

firefighterjake
07-25-2007, 07:26 AM
I don't know if anyone has caught the weather this morning, but the forecast has changed slightly . . . only a chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon although Sunday doesn't look so great.

hollora
07-25-2007, 08:23 AM
Well contrary to how I usually travel . . . when I said "round-about" way I didn't mean quite that round. :D I almost stopped to check on this the other day after I met up with you figuring I was going by and there was always the chance that the other cacher may have missed it . . . but it was getting dark and I was getting tired.

You certainly did travel a twisted route home after we met - I couldn't believe some of the caches you did after Years of Upheaval and Old Yella.;)

firefighterjake
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
You certainly did travel a twisted route home after we met - I couldn't believe some of the caches you did after Years of Upheaval and Old Yella.;)

That's true . . . so mentioning Corinna isn't so far-fetched of a suggestion was it. . . . ;)

firefighterjake
07-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Hiram . . . I'll be bringing two mystery envelopes containing two $10 gift certificates as give-away prizes (I'm not saying where to, except to say that one you could definitely use and the other is to a place where I always seem to end up after my off-road adventures come to a close -- whether they be on foot, ATV, SUV or on snowmobile) . . . the way it looks right now I'm guessing that Brad and Happytogether may make out pretty well in terms of walking away with some sort of prize. ;) :D

HappyTogether
07-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Happytogether may make out pretty well in terms of walking away with some sort of prize. ;) :D

like a loose jeep part picked up on the side of the road?

attroll
07-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Well it looks like I have the weekend off from work. The only issue I have is that I will not be able to leave from here until late in the afternoon to head out if I can swing coming. I am working on the details with Mike right now. I am not going to hold Mike up waiting for me.

I do have some questions though for those of you heading up Friday afternoon since we will not longer be able to communicate on this web site with you after tomorrow. What are you plans for Saturday afternoon? If I am able to come and I do show up late I don't want to arrive at the campground and have no one be there.

Also I would like to hear from every one else leaving Saturday that is heading up and get a feeling of what time everyone is leaving Saturday and what time you are planning on arriving?

robt
07-27-2007, 11:37 PM
Well it looks like I have the weekend off from work. The only issue I have is that I will not be able to leave from here until late in the afternoon to head out if I can swing coming. I am working on the details with Mike right now. I am not going to hold Mike up waiting for me.

I do have some questions though for those of you heading up Friday afternoon since we will not longer be able to communicate on this web site with you after tomorrow. What are you plans for Saturday afternoon? If I am able to come and I do show up late I don't want to arrive at the campground and have no one be there.

Also I would like to hear from every one else leaving Saturday that is heading up and get a feeling of what time everyone is leaving Saturday and what time you are planning on arriving?

Rick, I am planning on leaving in the am and will get there when I get there when I get there. But then that assumes that I can get my van in all the way. Let me know if you need a ride. Give me a call

attroll
07-27-2007, 11:53 PM
Rick, I am planning on leaving in the am and will get there when I get there when I get there. But then that assumes that I can get my van in all the way. Let me know if you need a ride. Give me a call

Thanks for the offer Rob, but it looks like I am going to have to bail on this one. The earliest I can leave my house would be 1 pm and that would put me there about 5 pm. That is really to later to bother, plus with the rain coming it does not sound promising. Thanks for the offer.

Medawisla
07-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, that rain was horrible:rolleyes: ...it got so bad we decided to give up and just jump in the lake a couple of times!!:cool: Doggies went swimming too.:p

It was a great weekend! So glad people could make it and/or not chicken out...it really paid off didn't it!! :D

Beach Comber
07-29-2007, 07:58 PM
A bit of a side track, Steph - I was so excited last week when up north - I saw a campe sign "Medawisla" and I smiled because I knew what it meant. Had it not been for your choice of screen names, I would not have had a clue!

attroll
07-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah, that rain was horrible:rolleyes: ...it got so bad we decided to give up and just jump in the lake a couple of times!!:cool: Doggies went swimming too.:p

It was a great weekend! So glad people could make it and/or not chicken out...it really paid off didn't it!! :D
Where are the pictures to prove it?

firefighterjake
07-30-2007, 06:54 AM
I'm still drying out my camping gear from this past weekend and my 4Runner smells like wet dogs (no offense to the dogs who came). Oh well, there's always hope for next year . . . maybe we'll get better weather then.

Incidentally, has anyone heard from Hiram . . . he hasn't posted in awhile. You didn't bury him somewhere did you Medawisla.

Mainiac1957
07-30-2007, 03:45 PM
What happens at TL07 stays at TL07. And leave magumbofoofoo:D out of the Hiram not posting issue. The less he posts the more he'll want to talk to her. And we know that would be sad.:rolleyes: :p

pjpreb
07-30-2007, 07:45 PM
What happens at TL07 stays at TL07. And leave magumbofoofoo:D out of the Hiram not posting issue. The less he posts the more he'll want to talk to her. And we know that would be sad.:rolleyes: :p

Magumbofoofoo?:confused: :confused: :D :D :D

Mainiac1957
07-30-2007, 08:03 PM
Just picking on Stef. She generally is good natured on that subject. Sorry Stef I just couldn't help myself.:o Luv ya, mean it!;)

robt
07-31-2007, 07:22 AM

So does this mean I can not use the photos that I took Brad :)

firefighterjake
07-31-2007, 07:45 AM
So does this mean I can not use the photos that I took Brad :)

Hold on to them and use them for bribery purposes. :D

firefighterjake
07-31-2007, 08:32 AM
How about posting those photos Robt of Hiram's Jeep getting a boost from Maniac . . . or was it the other way around?:D

Mainiac1957
07-31-2007, 03:01 PM
NOTHING TO READ HERE FOLKS:eek: :eek: heh heh

Medawisla
07-31-2007, 09:26 PM
NOTHING TO READ HERE FOLKS:eek: :eek: heh heh

Where's the angel smiley when you need it? :D :p ;)

robt
08-01-2007, 02:02 PM
and here I am getting presured to post pic in another thread......:D :D :rolleyes:

Medawisla
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
and here I am getting presured to post pic in another thread......:D :D :rolleyes:

Yup! :D
Again, I need the angel smiley!