View Full Version : Microcaches

WhereRWe?
08-17-2007, 06:23 PM
As I've said before, RULOST2? and I hate micro caches, but as we're "cache whores", we'll log ANY cache we pass! LOL! And I also want to make an announcement: we will be placing our own microcache! We saw a microcache concept in Canada that we really liked, so look for a micro cache from us in the next week or so, as well as a couple of regular caches we've had in mind for a while and are about ready to place.

We were also caching in the Bangor/Orrington area today, and saw one micro cache by CacheMaine (Cameo) that we really liked, and I wanted to mention it in case anyone was avoiding it because it appears to be a "park-and-grab".

The "Ziploc Zombie (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=5ab5b3a2-e920-4b73-92b1-87bd4645ef3b)" cache is really worth logging. A different concept for a micro, and we really liked it! Thanks, Cameo! :D :D

Cache Maine
08-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm glad you liked Ziploc Zombie.

Oh, I hear she is having a brother/sister moving in from out west soon too....I can only imagine what a shady type of creature HE/SHE is!

Beach Comber
08-17-2007, 06:47 PM
And I also want to make an announcement: we will be placing our own microcache! :D :D

Holy smokes - who woulda thought!!!! :eek:
Look forward to checking it out at some point.

Haffy
08-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Holy Crap!!! Once a cache whore always a cache whore I guess. :eek:

Team2hunt
08-18-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm glad you liked Ziploc Zombie.

Oh, I hear she is having a brother/sister moving in from out west soon too....I can only imagine what a shady type of creature HE/SHE is!

Will they be as adventurous, for those who wish to cheat the spirits and go out and find them? Some caches have a view, and some only have stories, that should NEVER be repeated. :eek:

Cache Maine
08-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I would keep these stories to yourself, as well as your thoughts about where the ideas for these caches come from. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

hollora
08-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I would keep these stories to yourself, as well as your thoughts about where the ideas for these caches come from. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Bingo!!!??? LOL:eek:

WhereRWe?
08-26-2007, 05:19 PM
WhereRWe? is doing a "happy dance" at the comment in a log entry for our new microcache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=518a25f3-daed-41f2-afca-15eeda4d7bba):

"We think this has to be the best micro we have seen."

:D :D :D :D

brdad
08-26-2007, 05:37 PM
WhereRWe? is doing a "happy dance" at the comment in a log entry for our new microcache (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=518a25f3-daed-41f2-afca-15eeda4d7bba):

"We think this has to be the best micro we have seen."

:D :D :D :D

Very cool. You can often test the quality of the cache by the cache logs. Not always, you always have some people who just do not write extensive logs often, but over time you can have a good guess. Looking forward to checking yours out some day, as well as Cameo's and a few others that seem to get good logs. If it has to be a micro, there's no reason it has to be boring!