View Full Version : Hello again,

cape ann carol
08-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
I had a great 10 day vacation in the north maine woods, You know I love your state!! We managed a ftf on Sally mountain to boot!

Rick, I am wondering if you may be attending the events on 9/8 held by maniac1957 or Hollora? I ask because if you are I can grab my headlamp from you at one of the events. If you are not attending them maybe I can stop on my way thru to grab it?

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

see you all soon,

Carol

attroll
08-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
I had a great 10 day vacation in the north maine woods, You know I love your state!! We managed a ftf on Sally mountain to boot!

Rick, I am wondering if you may be attending the events on 9/8 held by maniac1957 or Hollora? I ask because if you are I can grab my headlamp from you at one of the events. If you are not attending them maybe I can stop on my way thru to grab it?

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

see you all soon,

Carol
Right now I have every intention of attending both of these events at this time. It is the week before my big shin dig I hold every year up north so I don't know what may pop up at the last minute. The only other thing that will stop me is if I have to work.

Sudonim
08-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Carol, it will be nice to see you again. You were a great singer at the last event ;)

cape ann carol
08-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Very cool beans- I am looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Carol