View Full Version : RE: For cachers with ATVs

firefighterjake
08-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Last year Steverph came up . . . down . . . over . . . well he just came along for the poker run and experienced our trails . . . and he even grabbed a few caches along the way. I know there are at least three caches along the ATV trails down this way -- I've Found My Thrill, Sargent's Stream and The Book-nobile.

---------------

Troy ATV Club Poker Run

September 15 (Saturday)

Ride starts at 9:30 a.m.

Park and ride at 45 Carter Road (off Rt. 202/9) in Troy . . . just look for the sign

Prizes for top three poker hands . . . first prize ($100)

Free door prizes

50/50 Raffle

$5 per hand . . . includes lunch (hot meatball subs or ham/cheese sandwiches, chips, salads, dessert and drink)
Good food, fun, comraderie and a chance to win some great prizes . . .

firefighterjake
09-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Just bumping this . . . in case anyone is interested.

Hiram357
09-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Well... I would be interested, but my jeep isn't allowed on the ATV trails... (found that out the hard way a couple years ago....:rolleyes: ) But I could get my skateboard and hang onto the back of yours...:D

firefighterjake
09-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Well... I would be interested, but my jeep isn't allowed on the ATV trails... (found that out the hard way a couple years ago....:rolleyes: ) But I could get my skateboard and hang onto the back of yours...:D

Always running afoul of the law aren't you? ;) :D

Hiram357
09-12-2007, 06:10 PM
Always running afoul of the law aren't you? ;) :D

not my fault there's so many rules.... :rolleyes:

Hiram357
09-13-2007, 02:34 PM
ya know, I was just thinkin about this today... maybe if you tried to attend more of others events, the more of others would attend yours.... ;) ;) ;) :p

firefighterjake
09-13-2007, 03:06 PM
ya know, I was just thinkin about this today... maybe if you tried to attend more of others events, the more of others would attend yours.... ;) ;) ;) :p

Not really an event . . . more of a fundraiser.

As it is I'll probably only be able to stop off and buy a poker hand and grab a meal to go and forego the actual ride . . . I've got way too many things going on.

On another note . . . seeing as you and I often seem to get off topic . . . are you all set for camping two weekends from now? As always, the offer to camp at my place still stands.